4.70 star(s) 55 Votes

guims

Jan 20, 2019
Hi guys.
Really appreciate the update!

I 'm stuck with how to convince city administrator (my anoyance I suppose) ro wear skimpy outfits at work...

she pretty much in love and I can fuck her. I can give her whatever serum I want, she's not 100% full red or yellow hearts though.

How do you do that? (my goal being unlocking topless outfits in the city legal)

thanks a lot by advance.
And to the devs keep up the good work!

Jun 8, 2017
This makes me wonder how many other things I thought weren't attainable actually are because I didn't understand what the success criteria were. Like, that shows you *can* make your Aunt your girlfriend even though I always figured that her rejection of that was just a sign that something hadn't been written.

I have no idea if this covered in the ChangeLog page (which I find very difficult to navigate and interpret), but I've wondered for a long time whether things like the Christina/Emily and Mom/Sarah team ups are achievable. I assume they go beyond the Christina/Emily at the dinner table and Mom-sees-you-kiss-Sarah things, but maybe not. I feel like a lot of the Team Up things are placeholders, maybe. Like Stephanie/Ashley, which I don't think has any actual content at least given how it's phrased in the Story Progress for each.

I doubt it, but is there a comprehensive list anywhere of what special events or circumstances are attainable?
Granted I did use cheats to basically max her stats and gave her pretty much all favorable sex opinions across the board and still, unlike your mom or sister; she still won’t let you date her unless she gets pregnant from you. So I’m not sure what the exact requirements she needs (outside of being impregnated), I’m gonna assume she also needs a favorable opinion on incest as well.

I also would like a scene or character lists, I remember running into the girl that Sarah has beef with on one of my playthroughs but never saw her in my current one

Even with using cheats and in-game settings to make events take place sooner; I still feel like I don’t see every event and a lot of times it’s also RNG as well. It also sucks that some characters aren’t fully complete but it’s a good thing that the game tells you if you finished all the important events or not. I’m pretty impatient so I just don’t think I can play this game without using cheats because there are some parts of the game is so grindy (no offense to the chads who are playing it legitimately) but I’m a coomer and I don’t want to sit here and edge myself for hours because you don’t really move the needle much with the lower tier serums. Plus grinding out the game to make the end-game Bill Cosby serums to actually make a difference is a huge grind especially trying to make serums that don’t have any side effects on top of building specialized ones so you can change a girl’s dozens of stats/opinions she has

Hi guys.
Really appreciate the update!

I 'm stuck with how to convince city administrator (my anoyance I suppose) ro wear skimpy outfits at work...

she pretty much in love and I can fuck her. I can give her whatever serum I want, she's not 100% full red or yellow hearts though.

How do you do that? (my goal being unlocking topless outfits in the city legal)

thanks a lot by advance.
And to the devs keep up the good work!
I’m not sure if the trance system is a modded in feature but if there is an option of tell her to wear a sluttier outfit when she is in a deep trance. Do that and talk to her outside of the office and she might mention that she wants to wear less clothes but to do that she needs the approval of the police chief. So make sure your stats with the police chief (there is not special event for her to show up, she wanders the mall in the mornings and the strip club at night so just keep checking the map until you find her (make sure you have the setting where unique characters automatically get a star next to their name turned on to make it easier to find her). Once you get the chief’s stats up to a certain level, you can buy the upgrade in your office.

EscapeEvade

Nov 23, 2017
Granted I did use cheats to basically max her stats and gave her pretty much all favorable sex opinions across the board and still, unlike your mom or sister; she still won’t let you date her unless she gets pregnant from you. So I’m not sure what the exact requirements she needs (outside of being impregnated), I’m gonna assume she also needs a favorable opinion on incest as well.

I also would like a scene or character lists, I remember running into the girl that Sarah has beef with on one of my playthroughs but never saw her in my current one

Even with using cheats and in-game settings to make events take place sooner; I still feel like I don’t see every event and a lot of times it’s also RNG as well. It also sucks that some characters aren’t fully complete but it’s a good thing that the game tells you if you finished all the important events or not. I’m pretty impatient so I just don’t think I can play this game without using cheats because there are some parts of the game is so grindy (no offense to the chads who are playing it legitimately) but I’m a coomer and I don’t want to sit here and edge myself for hours because you don’t really move the needle much with the lower tier serums. Plus grinding out the game to make the end-game Bill Cosby serums to actually make a difference is a huge grind especially trying to make serums that don’t have any side effects on top of building specialized ones so you can change a girl’s dozens of stats/opinions she has
Funny you mention Naomi (the girl Sarah has a beef with). I just encountered her, and when I checked her progress, it said I couldn't advance her story because I hadn't given her a job... which I totally don't recall seeing at all. Like, what she really someone in one of my Hiring lists before? Ugh... I actually do like her character design, so I wonder if I just blew any scenes with her on this new version playthrough.

The criteria for things seems to be so specific and hard to create sometimes.

I usually use cheats, too, but I am tying to restrain myself *a little* on this playthrough to test a bit if cheats negatively impact the occurrence of some events.

redzadow

May 18, 2017
View attachment 3668054
I left Sarah in the office, traveled to the mall, then took Christine into a bathroom stall, and Sarah just happened to walk in on us there? Come on. Unless there's a new event where the MC confronts her for following him around the city and basically stalking him, this shouldn't happen.
It seems like the only bathroom in the city is the bathroom at your office. So if you take a lady in the mall to do the nasty in the bathroom anybody in the office can walk in on you.

Jun 8, 2017
Funny you mention Naomi (the girl Sarah has a beef with). I just encountered her, and when I checked her progress, it said I couldn't advance her story because I hadn't given her a job... which I totally don't recall seeing at all. Like, what she really someone in one of my Hiring lists before? Ugh... I actually do like her character design, so I wonder if I just blew any scenes with her on this new version playthrough.

I usually use cheats, too, but I am tying to restrain myself *a little* on this playthrough to test a bit if cheats negatively impact the occurrence of some events.
Yeah, I am unsure if they are related to her stats or even Sarah's, but there is a scene where you talk to her in your office, and then I think she appears as a normal wandering NPC in the game world. Later, depending on your choices (and her stats probably), she will show up at your office looking for a job, and you can hire her as a maid. She currently doesn't have any sex scenes outside of the touching ones and a few event scenes, but I never got further than that.

Some scenes will also depend on your taboo levels with each girl. On my first playthrough, I just turned everyone into baby-crazy nymphos with my serums when you max it out, "fertility" buffs (immediate ovulation, birth control inhibitors, fertility boosters, and pregnancy speed increasers, including the special unlockable ones from Nora, the fertility aura self serum buff, and the nanobots with the maxed Ellie upgrades that gives women the breeding fetish). I was getting jumped and pinned down by half the company and all the unique girls as if I were Fry from the "Death by Snu Snu" episode from Futurama because I had already had sex with every woman I came across. Later on the second playthrough, I wanted to see if these events would happen, so I tried it again with the same maxed-out Breeding-oriented serum, including adding ones that increase arousal and sluttiness but never laid a finger on any woman I came across (unless it was related to a story event or my character was forced into it) and saw that while they acted provocative around me; they would not attack me because the taboo block would still be active. That being said, I did notice that the girls would just devolve into breeding madness like before once you have vaginal sex with them once (even with using protection), or if you leave them unsatisfied with just oral and touching them only, they will just break the vaginal sex taboo themselves but sometimes the game will not record that and the girl will act like nothing happened if you talk to them the next day.

As someone with a breeding fetish, whoever wrote the creampie-related flavor texts and dialogs for the game definitely deserves a medal. The events where the girl develops the breeding fetish from the nanobots (especially the ones for the unique girls), *chef's kiss*.

Harvey Danger

Jul 10, 2017
A pity there's so little hair and clothing options to choose from. The game would be so much better with more customization.
I'm so glad someone else answered this already because I would've hurt someone's feelings. Likely my own. Friendly fire is a bitch.

Okay guys regarding Iris, I managed to trigger the phone quest because I didn’t even pursue any of Lily’s taboo and the game threats each encounter as meeting her for the first time BUT the phone encounter is the only way to get her to spawn into the game as an NPC that can be interacted with. If she is only met during the mom event, she just shows up on your phone and that’s it.
I think this happens because the bathroom is a shared "instance" that doesn't really belong to any specific place unlike, let's say, Lily's room for example.
The same thing happened to me a few times.
I've dropped both of these in the #bug-reports discord channel, since that is where the code-fixers go to look for things to fix. Good catches!

Is there no longer any way to add an existing outfit to someone's wardrobe? I mean through the Command menu, not just by adding it to someone's wardrobe in the outfit-maker screen.
Wardrobe editor -> load outfit -> select person as mannequin -> "add outfit to wardrobe" button.

Yeah.

I know.

I'm picking a fight about it in #bug-reports. As you may have noticed, however, there's a LOT of other stuff to work on so I'm not optimistic that this'll go anywhere especially if i am the only person making a stink about it hint hint ;)

This makes me wonder how many other things I thought weren't attainable actually are because I didn't understand what the success criteria were. Like, that shows you *can* make your Aunt your girlfriend even though I always figured that her rejection of that was just a sign that something hadn't been written.
In my dev version when you ask her about it she explicitly says "But if I was pregnant with your kid, I guess there wouldn't be much choice" (or something very similar). Not sure how much clearer the unlock requirement can get.

Harvey Danger

Jul 10, 2017

Yeah, I am unsure if they are related to her stats or even Sarah's, but there is a scene where you talk to her in your office, and then I think she appears as a normal wandering NPC in the game world. Later, depending on your choices (and her stats probably), she will show up at your office looking for a job, and you can hire her as a maid. She currently doesn't have any sex scenes outside of the touching ones and a few event scenes, but I never got further than that.

Some scenes will also depend on your taboo levels with each girl. On my first playthrough, I just turned everyone into baby-crazy nymphos with my serums when you max it out, "fertility" buffs (immediate ovulation, birth control inhibitors, fertility boosters, and pregnancy speed increasers, including the special unlockable ones from Nora, the fertility aura self serum buff, and the nanobots with the maxed Ellie upgrades that gives women the breeding fetish). I was getting jumped and pinned down by half the company and all the unique girls as if I were Fry from the "Death by Snu Snu" episode from Futurama because I had already had sex with every woman I came across. Later on the second playthrough, I wanted to see if these events would happen, so I tried it again with the same maxed-out Breeding-oriented serum, including adding ones that increase arousal and sluttiness but never laid a finger on any woman I came across (unless it was related to a story event or my character was forced into it) and saw that while they acted provocative around me; they would not attack me because the taboo block would still be active. That being said, I did notice that the girls would just devolve into breeding madness like before once you have vaginal sex with them once (even with using protection), or if you leave them unsatisfied with just oral and touching them only, they will just break the vaginal sex taboo themselves but sometimes the game will not record that and the girl will act like nothing happened if you talk to them the next day.
Naomi in particular is *super* broken. Don't expect her stuff to go anywhere satisfying. Spoilers follow.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Jun 8, 2017
I've dropped both of these in the #bug-reports discord channel, since that is where the code-fixers go to look for things to fix. Good catches!
thanks for all your hard work! The only other bug I found so far is that Lily and Jennifer gets into an argument at the company (I think they both have to have sex with you before and of course be both employed by you with high slut levels) about who gives the best blowjobs. That whole sequence is bugged and has Lily’s name appear when Jennifer is talking and vice versa.

I also have another thing that I mentioned earlier in the thread but I’m not sure if it’s a glitch or not, but I managed to hire Aunt Rebecca as a full time employee by first hiring her to be a stripper (she had cheated stats) and then the option to hire her as a company employee appears. Then I rehired her as a part-time stipper so now she has three jobs because I didn’t get trigger the event where she tells me she didn’t get the job she wanted so I offer her a job as my accountant. She then shows up on Tuesday for that event and acts like it’s her first time visiting the company when she’s already an employee for weeks now. Not sure if that is a bug or if you can legitimately hire Rebecca as a normal full-time employee but I feel like you can’t and I found a workaround.

Jun 8, 2017
Had trouble searching for this. When you first work out with Erica, how do you unlock the other options?
I think you need to raise her stats like most of the other girls but she will eventually ask you to join her in the showers for some oral sex and then you can challenge her to a race then you can go back for some sexy time.

Harvey Danger

Jul 10, 2017
thanks for all your hard work! The only other bug I found so far is that Lily and Jennifer gets into an argument at the company (I think they both have to have sex with you before and of course be both employed by you with high slut levels) about who gives the best blowjobs. That whole sequence is bugged and has Lily’s name appear when Jennifer is talking and vice versa.

I also have another thing that I mentioned earlier in the thread but I’m not sure if it’s a glitch or not, but I managed to hire Aunt Rebecca as a full time employee by first hiring her to be a stripper (she had cheated stats) and then the option to hire her as a company employee appears. Then I rehired her as a part-time stipper so now she has three jobs because I didn’t get trigger the event where she tells me she didn’t get the job she wanted so I offer her a job as my accountant. She then shows up on Tuesday for that event and acts like it’s her first time visiting the company when she’s already an employee for weeks now. Not sure if that is a bug or if you can legitimately hire Rebecca as a normal full-time employee but I feel like you can’t and I found a workaround.
Got that added too. Meant to include it in the list; must have slipped off. D'oh.

Anyway, Starbuck (second only to Trist and Vren in terms of how much work has been put into the game) said she thinks the Rebecca thing's been addressed in the dev version; if not, feel free to join and reply. I pointed it out and am moving on to other things now :cool:

Harvey Danger

Jul 10, 2017
Had trouble searching for this. When you first work out with Erica, how do you unlock the other options?
It *literally* tells you, in bright red text, on the interact screen.

And - though not in red - on the one that comes up when you click the "?" next to her name at the top.

I know that no one reads the instructions and I'm as guilty of that as anyone but like come on, man.... Throw us a bone - no pun intended.

Jun 8, 2017
Got that added too. Meant to include it in the list; must have slipped off. D'oh.

Anyway, Starbuck (second only to Trist and Vren in terms of how much work has been put into the game) said she thinks the Rebecca thing's been addressed in the dev version; if not, feel free to join and reply. I pointed it out and am moving on to other things now :cool:
wait so Rebecca isn’t meant to work for you as a full time employee? I ran into the same blow job argument that Lily and Jennifer has but this time it was with your aunt and cousin and their names were also swapped with each other.

Eonor

Sep 9, 2017
Updated my Android Port of Lab Rats 2 Reformulate to v2024.05B.

Got some basic gestures loaded in: swipe up for save menu, swipe down to hide UI, swipe left to rollback and swipe right to skip. Save files are now stored in the Documents folder. This sometimes means that you may need to close and re-open the port after installing so the save folder is properly created.

Please let me know if you encounter any other issues with the port and I'll see what I can do to get them sorted.

Link: -

Mikaeru

Jun 12, 2017
Hello,
Jeniffer isn't here when I start a new game but i get an event were she gave me the serum. It's normal or ... ?

rb813

Aug 28, 2018
It *literally* tells you, in bright red text, on the interact screen.

And - though not in red - on the one that comes up when you click the "?" next to her name at the top.

I know that no one reads the instructions and I'm as guilty of that as anyone but like come on, man.... Throw us a bone - no pun intended.
You might be guilty of that in this specific case. The bright red text on the interact screen when you first work out with Erica tells you what will happen if you do those actions, not how to unlock them.
1716723422307.png

• Hey there
Reactions: Crichton1

rb813

Aug 28, 2018
By my reading of the code, there isn't any way to unlock them in the first workout session (and then in later sessions, it just gives you different options).

• Red Heart
Reactions: Crichton1
4.70 star(s) 55 Votes