4.70 star(s) 55 Votes
Jun 8, 2017
Okay guys regarding Iris, I managed to trigger the phone quest because I didn’t even pursue any of Lily’s taboo and the game threats each encounter as meeting her for the first time BUT the phone encounter is the only way to get her to spawn into the game as an NPC that can be interacted with. If she is only met during the mom event, she just shows up on your phone and that’s it.

As for anyone who was wondering (like me), the only NTR stuff I found for Jennifer is with high stats, she might mention she doesn’t get any attention from from other men. You are given the choices of telling her to “go commando”, make a move on her, or let it go. If you choose the commando option, she texts you afterwards that she hooked up with coworker and sends you a picture of her ass covered in cum. Outside of the added NTR night events; there is not other explicit events that I have seen for both Lily and Jennifer. I even made sure the mom has maxed out slutty stats and even kept her dosed up with my fully upgraded pregnancy/slut serums.

With the fact that other NPCs can get pregnant from their own partners (at least I think so), I’m surprised two of biggest main characters in the game doesn’t have their own non-incest partners (NTR or otherwise). So one possible scenario is if you don’t actively pursue them; both Lily and Jennifer can get their own partners that they date. Lily can start the game already dating a classmate in college that you can get her to cheat on or breakup with, and Jennifer can end up dating a coworker right after the start of the game that lead to by helping her get the work promotion (or you can prevent by failing to help her or hiring her to your company) that you can get her to cheat on with you as well. The developers can still reuse the nighttime NTR events where you can watch them and depending on their taboo and sluttiness scores; they can yell at your for watching or let you join like in the current Jennifer NTR event.

Last edited:
Jun 8, 2017
Secretary job is via helping her get a "promotion" with her current company.

First event triggers with her asking for help with the interview. You tell her to take advantage of her womanly charms and have her dress a little revealing.

Secondary event happens after the interview where she will have a 1 on 1 interview. Either have her be friendly or a slut during the interview and she should get the "promotion". For this part you can not give advice right away check with her daily for when the option of prep for interview is avalible.

For hiring her yourself there are multiple ways to do so. Get love high enough and she will leave to spend more time with you. High enough obedience can also do so. You mentioned the hatred of the job option and there is the option of hiring her when she is your girlfriend. Like all NPCs you can only hire them from their work location.
Oh you were talking about the mom the whole time. I think the person you were originally replying to asked about the aunt and cousin. It got me confused as well since I had thought you said you can hire the aunt as a personal secretary as well. The mom being a personal secretary as kinda a let down, I sort expected more events were she comes in occasionally like Sarah for sex events but the only event I saw with her is that she comes in and says there are too many women in the company and she doesn’t want them to “temp you” and then it leads to a sex event and it only happens to me once on every play through where I get her to quit her original secretary position. The rest of the time she acts like another HR staff member.

rb813

Aug 28, 2018
Like all NPCs you can only hire them from their work location.
Is that new? In 2023.9, I hired mom and sister at home, and I remember that the strippers I tried to hire specifically said that their work location was the one place they wouldn't talk about coming to work for me (which makes a lot more sense, in my opinion).

Jun 8, 2017
Couples of questions:
1. Why cant I make Aunt and Cousin girlfriend/ harem?
2. Why aunt wont work for me at my company after completing CDA (correct term?) ?
3. How do I start city laws? I have met Police Chief and City Administrator (Penelope Jung). I already have Jung wearing slutty skimpy outfit that barely covers her.
1. you can make them a part of the harem only after you impregnate them the for first time.

2. I just posted it above but she will show up to your company once a week but I managed to get her to come work for me by first employing her to be a stripper at the strip club you can buy then the option to hire her as a company employee appears. You can then click on that and hire her like a normal NPC (in my game she wanted double her original pay), and then you can rehire her as a part-time stripper afterwards. I think you are not supposed to do that because she will still show up in your office on Tuesdays for her original finance job while working at whatever position you put her in at the company so she literally has THREE jobs in the game haha.

3. you basically have to already make the city administrator slutty enough to give her the command to wear your custom outfit. Then you need to find her in the game world (it might trigger during her raids of your company but I’m not sure) and she will say that she wants to wear skimpier outfits has laws against it but she wants you to talk to the police chief about it. There isn’t anything to talk to the police chief about yet but you just need to raise her stats enough that the option to buy the upgrades is active on your computer. Also note that this upgrade doesn’t make NPCs in the city magically just walk around naked; it is mostly for you to let your employees walk about the company naked if you set your uniforms up for that (in my case: naked with the “breed me collar”.

Good luck!

Reactions: Exed010 and rb813

SDN111

Sep 26, 2023
Is that new? In 2023.9, I hired mom and sister at home, and I remember that the strippers I tried to hire specifically said that their work location was the one place they wouldn't talk about coming to work for me (which makes a lot more sense, in my opinion).
It is that way in the development branch and I believe the newest release version also has that change.

rb813

Aug 28, 2018
I don't know if its in the pipeline but can you add to the NPC generator to let you pick opinions that NPCs can spawn in with already?
If you're comfortable trying to mod your own copy of the game, game\helper_functions\random_generation_functions.rpy would probably be the place to start.

rb813

Aug 28, 2018
For the Camila progression, anyone remember how to improve dance skills? Mine has been at 14 and I do not know how to change it. I presume this is what is stopping me from the event at her home. Thanks.
I just found it in the code, the formula for dancing skill is mc.charisma + (mc.max_energy - 100) / 20). I think that means one or both of those values would have to exceed the normal max values for you to reach 20. What I haven't checked yet is whether there's any benefit to being at 20.

Reactions: Orieni01

inveiglerZim

May 12, 2020
A pity there's so little hair and clothing options to choose from. The game would be so much better with more customization.
Same. Love the game but the limited number of clothes and hairstyles really wears me down.
Unfortunately, as someone explained in the thread not long ago, adding new clothes and hairstyles would be very time consuming because of how clothes system was done in the game.

Reactions: Harvey Danger

rb813

Aug 28, 2018
1716592707993.png
I left Sarah in the office, traveled to the mall, then took Christine into a bathroom stall, and Sarah just happened to walk in on us there? Come on. Unless there's a new event where the MC confronts her for following him around the city and basically stalking him, this shouldn't happen.

• Haha
Reactions: MC Johnsson

rb813

Aug 28, 2018
Is there no longer any way to add an existing outfit to someone's wardrobe? I mean through the Command menu, not just by adding it to someone's wardrobe in the outfit-maker screen.

fekakun

Nov 14, 2017
View attachment 3668054
I left Sarah in the office, traveled to the mall, then took Christine into a bathroom stall, and Sarah just happened to walk in on us there? Come on. Unless there's a new event where the MC confronts her for following him around the city and basically stalking him, this shouldn't happen.
I think this happens because the bathroom is a shared "instance" that doesn't really belong to any specific place unlike, let's say, Lily's room for example.
The same thing happened to me a few times.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: rb813

chainedpanda

Jun 26, 2017
A pity there's so little hair and clothing options to choose from. The game would be so much better with more customization.
This version is worked on by a group of modders who took over after Vren, the original creator, vanished. Although they have access to the source code, they do not have access to the models, nor assets, used by Vren. So, until now, editing or changing anything related to the models has been impossible.

However, that may change. Although it's still in the planning phase, there is a goal to completely recreate the models using the work of someone else who once tried, but abandoned the project. While there are some plans in the works, it's still a long ways off since this project will entirely be completed by volunteers.

If anyone reading is willing, or able to assist in the rework, I'm pretty confident that you'll be welcomed with open arms. There is a channel open on the Discord called "#daz-rework" where everything related to he project is discussed.

Last edited:

qwqwqwasasas

Dec 30, 2017
Hey devs, excellent modding effort, the game has come a long way since I last played it!

I've got a feature request I think many will appreciate:

Silent / no bullshit mode. When you go to a location, no dialogue; when you select options, like flirt, or access production stockpile, or order - just show next menu.
This wouldn't be good for a start of the game, but as time goes on it's just tedious to press ctrl to skip every time I click anything basically.

Reactions: Orieni01 and rb813

Aqqh

Jul 12, 2017
Suggestion:
could you add a screen of all met by player characters, with stats on them, including current novelty?

• Red Heart
Reactions: rb813

fplay8881

Feb 12, 2020
I'm guessing that meeting Iris in Mom's office was put in so that Iris wouldn't be completely locked out of the game if you don't buy Lily a phone as the taboo break. Although, you could also easily miss that event if you hire Mom instead of doing the NTR stuff. But either way, it doesn't look like Iris has any further events or story elements beyond the introduction.
this is more accurate, she doesn't have story events yet beyond that to have any considerable conflicts and acts like other npcs which you can preggers, along with her sis and mom as an f u to your mom's boss (no events involving a piss off mr v either yet other than your own satisfaction).

EscapeEvade

Nov 23, 2017
1. you can make them a part of the harem only after you impregnate them the for first time.

2. I just posted it above but she will show up to your company once a week but I managed to get her to come work for me by first employing her to be a stripper at the strip club you can buy then the option to hire her as a company employee appears. You can then click on that and hire her like a normal NPC (in my game she wanted double her original pay), and then you can rehire her as a part-time stripper afterwards. I think you are not supposed to do that because she will still show up in your office on Tuesdays for her original finance job while working at whatever position you put her in at the company so she literally has THREE jobs in the game haha.

3. you basically have to already make the city administrator slutty enough to give her the command to wear your custom outfit. Then you need to find her in the game world (it might trigger during her raids of your company but I’m not sure) and she will say that she wants to wear skimpier outfits has laws against it but she wants you to talk to the police chief about it. There isn’t anything to talk to the police chief about yet but you just need to raise her stats enough that the option to buy the upgrades is active on your computer. Also note that this upgrade doesn’t make NPCs in the city magically just walk around naked; it is mostly for you to let your employees walk about the company naked if you set your uniforms up for that (in my case: naked with the “breed me collar”.

Good luck!
This makes me wonder how many other things I thought weren't attainable actually are because I didn't understand what the success criteria were. Like, that shows you *can* make your Aunt your girlfriend even though I always figured that her rejection of that was just a sign that something hadn't been written.

I have no idea if this covered in the ChangeLog page (which I find very difficult to navigate and interpret), but I've wondered for a long time whether things like the Christina/Emily and Mom/Sarah team ups are achievable. I assume they go beyond the Christina/Emily at the dinner table and Mom-sees-you-kiss-Sarah things, but maybe not. I feel like a lot of the Team Up things are placeholders, maybe. Like Stephanie/Ashley, which I don't think has any actual content at least given how it's phrased in the Story Progress for each.

I doubt it, but is there a comprehensive list anywhere of what special events or circumstances are attainable?

rb813

Aug 28, 2018
Like, that shows you *can* make your Aunt your girlfriend even though I always figured that her rejection of that was just a sign that something hadn't been written.
This is one of my biggest pet peeves about the way sexy games are always "in development." You never know whether you're not unlocking a scene because you need to make different choices or because the scene hasn't been implemented yet.

I doubt it, but is there a comprehensive list anywhere of what special events or circumstances are attainable?
The only comprehensive list of events in the game is the game code itself. I've decompiled the code in my copy of the game, and I'm trying to go through it (just to satisfy my own curiosity, if nothing else), but it'll be a long and tedious task that I probably will lose interest in long before it's finished. Also, some elements of Ren'py code are very straightforward and clear, but in a game as complex as this, there are some things that I simply don't know how to interpret. (For instance, yesterday I was looking at the code trying to figure out what would happen if you definitively refuse an employee who asks for a promotion. Will they just come back in a few days and ask again, or do you fully lose an opportunity for that, and they don't come back until they've gained enough XP for another level or whatever? I looked at the code for promotion events and couldn't parse what the answer was.)

Reactions: EscapeEvade

EscapeEvade

Nov 23, 2017
This is one of my biggest pet peeves about the way sexy games are always "in development." You never know whether you're not unlocking a scene because you need to make different choices or because the scene hasn't been implemented yet.

The only comprehensive list of events in the game is the game code itself. I've decompiled the code in my copy of the game, and I'm trying to go through it (just to satisfy my own curiosity, if nothing else), but it'll be a long and tedious task that I probably will lose interest in long before it's finished. Also, some elements of Ren'py code are very straightforward and clear, but in a game as complex as this, there are some things that I simply don't know how to interpret. (For instance, yesterday I was looking at the code trying to figure out what would happen if you definitively refuse an employee who asks for a promotion. Will they just come back in a few days and ask again, or do you fully lose an opportunity for that, and they don't come back until they've gained enough XP for another level or whatever? I looked at the code for promotion events and couldn't parse what the answer was.)
Yikes. Sounds like a "no," then. lol

I'm trying to figure out a few Team Ups. Like, I just saw a note for the first time ever about a Team Up of Kaya and Nora, but it was only in the dialog, not in the Story Progress for either character. No idea if that's real or not.

4.70 star(s) 55 Votes