4.70 star(s) 55 Votes

SDN111

Sep 26, 2023
Wait, then why are they spending their precious time taking features out? I feel like I'm missing something.
My assumption is that for the features they are taking out it is either 1. Something that is not functioning properly and causing errors elsewhere 2. A feature that does not mess well with the gameplay loop or 3. All of the above.

SwissCheese

Nov 3, 2018
My assumption is that for the features they are taking out it is either 1. Something that is not functioning properly and causing errors elsewhere 2. A feature that does not mess well with the gameplay loop or 3. All of the above.
Just spent like, 15 minutes writing a paragraph saying exactly what you did in two lines.

Reactions: Harvey Danger

rb813

Aug 28, 2018
#1 is fine, but #2 is very subjective. If a dev subjectively thinks a feature does not "mesh well" and I subjectively think it does, wouldn't it make more sense to leave it in the game so that I can choose to use it and they can choose to not use it?

Harvey Danger

Jul 10, 2017
You might be guilty of that in this specific case. The bright red text on the interact screen when you first work out with Erica tells you what will happen if you do those actions, not how to unlock them.
View attachment 3672424
Thought they meant the pre-fucking scene, in the gym itself. With the like "buy her a protein shake" option and such.

I'll own it if that was incorrect; won't be the first (or last) time I guessed incorrectly. :)

wait so Rebecca isn’t meant to work for you as a full time employee? I ran into the same blow job argument that Lily and Jennifer has but this time it was with your aunt and cousin and their names were also swapped with each other.
She's an independent contractor - you can have her come in once a week, and you can also get her to help Cara out on Friday mornings. Think the idea is to have her doing a little bit of lots of stuff.

Violation2020

Jul 24, 2020
Is there a list somewhere of the [ normal and sexual opinions ] and what they do as well as a list of player perks?

Also how to unlock or find the [nanobot fetishes]?

Jun 8, 2017
Is there a list somewhere of the [ normal and sexual opinions ] and what they do as well as a list of player perks?

Also how to unlock or find the [nanobot fetishes]?
The list is at the bottom right of the screen if you playing the current version of the mod with the cheats and mods activated. You can see a list of everything. Left side is sexual and right side I think is related to clothing and work mostly. Increasing an opinion of a girl lowers the obedience requirements to make them do a sexual act that they don't like and overall changes the way they react to you when requesting a certain sex act or makes them like a work policy more. Not sure about the player perks though.

For the nanobots, I think you have to complete all the serums tier quests first to get to teir 3. Then Stephanie will eventually mention something about an acquaintance of hers specializing in nanobots. You have to then wait like a week or so to get the first level and once you research (or cheat it) to level 3+ mastery, Stephanie will mention that her friend can also code them for a price; you can either pay for it or if your R&D levels are high, you can research to unlock it yourself like you would research a serum trait. I think you have to go like 3 first (the basic version that I forgot what it does, the one that raises public sluttiness opinions, and generalized sexual action opinions) and then you can unlock the more fetish ones like the one that makes girls more receptive to creampies and being impregnated, an anal one, and a cum fetish one. I think once you unlock one of the fetish ones, is when you get the Ellie recruitment event chain. If you manage to recruit Ellie she takes over so you don't have to manually research it yourself and it also unlocks more upgrades to the nanobots and even lets you upgrade your company with perks as well.

Last edited:

chainedpanda

Jun 26, 2017
Hello,
Jeniffer isn't here when I start a new game but i get an event were she gave me the serum. It's normal or ... ?
It's completely normal and happens in every play through. It's just free stuff and has nothing to do with her story.

#1 is fine, but #2 is very subjective. If a dev subjectively thinks a feature does not "mesh well" and I subjectively think it does, wouldn't it make more sense to leave it in the game so that I can choose to use it and they can choose to not use it?
There isn't just "one dev" here. There have been numerous people who have put work into this project. The majority have simply added a couple things and vanished for whatever reason. There are actually several things within the game that don't really make sense. One of them being the "talk with employees" option in the main lobby which used to be super useful to the point it felt like cheating, but now it feels like a waste of time.

From my experience, Trist doesn't seem to remove anything, even if it's old and outdated, in fact, he may even update it to at least make it functional, even if it becomes pointless. If the option was removed, I'd bet that something broke it and fixing it was simply too much work for something he didn't even create and the majority never used.

ZacariasF100

Nov 1, 2022
There is a big bug when the job is Night Nurse.Even U have known her adress,the icon still shows "UNKNOWN".U cant find her home on map though U have visitted it.

Gig1984

May 3, 2018
Is there a side effect, that decreases love/turn or just permanent? I want to finish all of Noras formulas, but is seems easier to increase love than to decrease it.

Death2k9

Sep 17, 2023
I know this has been asked about Erica I'm stuck on get to know her, I have already got 40 love and 40 slut for her. Repeatly tried the get to know her tab, gotten over 3/4 of staff love yoga with workout policy active but still nothing. Have I missed something?

rb813

Aug 28, 2018
I know this has been asked about Erica I'm stuck on get to know her, I have already got 40 love and 40 slut for her. Repeatly tried the get to know her tab, gotten over 3/4 of staff love yoga with workout policy active but still nothing. Have I missed something?
What do you mean by "stuck on get to know her"? What result are you trying to get?

Death2k9

Sep 17, 2023
What do you mean by "stuck on get to know her"? What result are you trying to get?
Im always getting the same speech when getting to know her but there is no new options as I've already have have protein shake n workout together.

rb813

Aug 28, 2018
Im always getting the same speech when getting to know her but there is no new options as I've already have have protein shake n workout together.
That could just mean nothing further has been written. Happens a lot with games like this.

Gig1984

May 3, 2018
When I look at traits in "Assign research project" the chances for side effects shown are much lower then when I look at them in "Design new serum". For example "Mind control agent" 4% side effect chance vs 49% when creating serum.
Which ones are true?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: rb813

VaderD

Apr 23, 2017
When I look at traits in "Assign research project" the chances for side effects shown are much lower then when I look at them in "Design new serum". For example "Mind control agent" 4% side effect chance vs 49% when creating serum.
Which ones are true?
one thing to be aware of if you add a higher tier effect to a lower tier production base it will increase that side effect chance

Reactions: Gig1984

chainedpanda

Jun 26, 2017
I haven't messed with her story in ages. However, I do know that she has two job opportunities and you need both. The second involved Lily. I suspect you need to have both jobs active and wait a predetermined amount of time. It may also tie to her lust/obed/love and/or require a specific number of time you've interacted with her in those jobs.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Mikaeru

Jun 12, 2017
It's completely normal and happens in every play through. It's just free stuff and has nothing to do with her story.
What I mean is that Jennifer seem to exist only during the event. Whatever the time, she is never at home in town or elsewhere. It's like she don't exist.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: rb813

kaokao13579

Jul 24, 2022
Hi guys.
Really appreciate the update!

I 'm stuck with how to convince city administrator (my anoyance I suppose) ro wear skimpy outfits at work...

she pretty much in love and I can fuck her. I can give her whatever serum I want, she's not 100% full red or yellow hearts though.

How do you do that? (my goal being unlocking topless outfits in the city legal)

thanks a lot by advance.
And to the devs keep up the good work!
You need asked city adminsitrator and police chief to be your girl friends(enough slut point and obeince) then know where they live.Then corruped all the city above 50%.After that you can convince city administrator to wear skimpy outfits, go to the city administrator 's house she will tell you she will find police chief to persuade deputy unlock this policy.

Reactions: HazelThyme
4.70 star(s) 55 Votes