4.60 star(s) 56 Votes

rtcD

Oct 5, 2020
Yes I didnt apply mod/bugfix since it already had it.
do you still have the downloaded file? delete the complete game and do a fresh install! (0.32.2 works fine...)
in your version you DONT need the mod or the bugfix, already inside!
I did it just like you said, I didnt add mod or the bugfix manually since it was already inside

Andy_W

Oct 31, 2019
I did fresh download didnt have older version on my computer
dont know...want to try a new install 0.32.x? would give you links to an unpatched version and you can apply the mod and bugfix? only when you dont have problems with downloading 1,5 GB once more

rtcD

Oct 5, 2020
dont know...want to try a new install 0.32.x? would give you links to an unpatched version and you can apply the mod and bugfix? only when you dont have problems with downloading 1,5 GB once more
That would be awesome since now im encountering some new bugs too. Cant see the back/preferences/quicksave/quickload bar anymore on the bottom

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Suggestion: Can you add that after getting a girl pregnant that it is show that somewhere?

Jun 20, 2017
I have received very similar errors, but sadly haven't figured out how to reliably avoid them
in the script.rpy find def apply_outfit. and replace
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
with
No idea what it breaks but it stops the game from hating your life.

Reactions: austinl

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Where it says "Beta Version" on the OP is that for the newest LR2 v 0.33.3 or ???

I am willing to test things out but without knowing which version it is for have no idea what to do.

It just says "Ir2mods" with no other information.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Where it says "Beta Version" on the OP is that for the newest LR2 v 0.33.3 or ???

I am willing to test things out but without knowing which version it is for have no idea what to do.

Latest releases say 32.2 and are not beta anymore, based upon the update information on github though I would say the beta's are for 33.2 already, but not complete or finalized yet.

Edit: You can see under changelog what they are working on at the moment.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Found a minor bug that you might want to fix.
If you get a girl pregnant one way and then have sex with her in a different way she acts like she is not pregnant.

Doing missionary sex getting the girl pregnant and after she tells you she is pregnant and the next time you have missionary sex and then switch over to pile driver and cum inside she complains about getting pregnant like she is not pregnant.

Reactions: Burt

Burt

Ignoring Social Media
Dec 14, 2016

They are Beta versions of fixes and cheats for v0.33 as it states in the options.rpy file (" config.version = "v0.33.3")
So if you are willing to test on the new 0.33 version as in Vren's thread then do so accepting it may break saves and error out till non beta fix cheats released

xbeo

May 10, 2017

For mods, it links correctly to the development branch.
For bugfixes, the link is for the bugfix branch, and for 0.33.3 you'll need the master branch at the moment.

Reactions: a1fox3

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
A bug you may want to fix.

After having a fuck date with an NPC there locked to MC until you move to another area. Lab_Rats_2 2020-10-12 14-14-25-51.jpg You leave after the date to go home and sleep but the NPC is still there the next morning and MC is still at the NPC house/apartment instead of being at home.
You leave to go home then talk to your mother and give her the money but when you wake up your still at the NPC's home. Lab_Rats_2 2020-10-12 14-24-25-01.jpg

Last edited:

Andy_W

Oct 31, 2019
i guess its all from maingame:
first time stripping (cardplay with mom/aunt/sis), after ignoring error something like this

rtcD

Oct 5, 2020
in the script.rpy find def apply_outfit. and replace
with
No idea what it breaks but it stops the game from hating your life.

hey man I tried this but I get following error trying to add new outfit

also this

Just for your info I can create outfits from outfit manager but not from conversations

4.60 star(s) 56 Votes