4.60 star(s) 56 Votes

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Tristim
I see you provide the full game with mod and bug fixes only, can you also provide the full game with just the bug fixes please?

I like to play the vanilla game as much as possible first then after several times of playing vanilla I like to try out some mods.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Tristim
I see you provide the full game with mod and bug fixes only, can you also provide the full game with just the bug fixes please?

I like to play the vanilla game as much as possible first then after several times of playing vanilla I like to try out some mods.
The bug fixes are separately available in OP as well. Just not working for the 33.2 version yet, but they will work with 32.2. I advise playing the modded version though, since it is just better.

Reactions: Andy_W

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
The bug fixes are separately available in OP as well. Just not working for the 33.2 version yet, but they will work with 32.2. I advise playing the modded version though, since it is just better.

I tried the mod and it changes the game to much, the sister hates all forms of sex but for getting her pussy licked and the only way to change it is console commands.

First I like to play as close to vanilla as possible and with all the bugs its just not possible at this time and is why I would like to see both version for download here in the thread.

Last edited:

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
There is no link for the 32.2 vanilla version.
Does any one have the link to version 32.2 vanilla game?

I tried the mod and it changes the game to much, the sister hates all forms of sex but for getting her pussy licked and the only way to change it is console commands.

First I like to play as close to vanilla as possible and with all the bugs its just not possible at this time and is why I would like to see both version for download here in the thread.
Well likes and dislikes are set by every new game and are variable for each character, so you just have a bad game run for sis. You can change those with Mod "Opinion" at bottom screen next to cheats, one big reason to use mods.:) Also if you remove the mod folder from the modded version in game folder you should have the base game with bug fixes left. Do that before you start a new game though.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Well likes and dislikes are set by every new game and are variable for each character, so you just have a bad game run for sis. You can change those with Mod "Opinion" at bottom screen next to cheats, one big reason to use mods.:) Also if you remove the mod folder from the modded version you should have the base game with bug fixes left. Do that before you start a new game though.

I have given her over 20 doses that says they slowly increase vaginal sex opinion and vaginal sex skill but the hate never moves.
All her dislikes have move to like and so on but all her hates never changes. 869092_Lab_Rats_2_Mod_2020-10-09_20-01-49-02.jpg

I restarted 4 times now and its the same for the sister, she hates all forms of sex but for getting her pussy licked.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
I have given her over 20 doses that says they slowly increase vaginal sex opinion and vaginal sex skill but the hate never moves.
All her dislikes have move to like and so on but all her hates never changes. View attachment 852637
She might need higher suggestibillity level as 50, but if you have the modded version you can just set the hate to dislike, like or even love with opinions menu or raise her base suggestibillity..

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
She might need higher suggestibillity level as 50, but if you have the modded version you can just set the hate to dislike, like or even love or raise her base suggestibillity..
She was well over that and the last time I played took well over 100 suggestive serums with only going up 1 point at a time, last game when I finally gave up she was 229 and love was 100 and happiness was 165.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
She was well over that and the last time I played took well over 100 suggestive serums with only going up 1 point at a time, last game when I finally gave up she was 229 and love was 100 and happiness was 165.
Well the mod really does work much more easily to reset it. No idea why the serums did not work though. Maybe someone else has an idea.

Choyz

Jul 17, 2018
still no update for the mod ?
btw, been using your mod that make the game alot more fun, so thanks for the work

Reactions: AXELXX

austinl

Jul 24, 2017
Has something changed in the way clothing is handled since .28? I've been messing around with the choose outfit function and i keep getting 'clothing item has no X attribute' errors.

I didn't have this issue with the same code in .28

DaMatt

Feb 6, 2018
Has something changed in the way clothing is handled since .28? I've been messing around with the choose outfit function and i keep getting 'clothing item has no X attribute' errors.

I didn't have this issue with the same code in .28
As always with Lab Rats 2: You can not use old saves with a new version :(

Reactions: Warrior69

Edwarf

Jun 8, 2017
byran47 Yes, I renember a similar trait in earlier versions: "risking getting pregnant" (I just checked in console commands post), the funny thing is pregnancy was not implemented... and now pregnancy is implemented, but the trait is no more. :confused:

+1 to that.

GrizzlyUK

Oct 21, 2019
is 0.33.2 with newest bugfix, but without mod possible?
did a try, got an error.
Maybe because neither the mod nor bugfix have been updated for 0.33.2 yet? You MUST use the correct versions of bugfix and mod with the specific game version they were created for. Using the 0.32.2 versions with the 0.33.2 game version WILL cause problems.

Andy_W

Oct 31, 2019
Maybe because neither the mod nor bugfix have been updated for 0.33.2 yet? You MUST use the correct versions of bugfix and mod with the specific game version they were created for. Using the 0.32.2 versions with the 0.33.2 game version WILL cause problems.
my fault!
i guessed 0.33.2 (game, see lowest part of traceback.txt) and 0.33.2 (bugfix, ) would match...

Nonya Bizz

May 12, 2018
This could just be me, but I swear the game is bugged on (at least) two fronts:

1. Cousin has serious clothing issues where the game will crash, I'm unsure if this is due to pregnancy or blackmail or something else but her purple sweater seems to cause a lot of crashes later in the game for me. A bunch of rollback errors basically.

2. The Nora Serum that decreases sluttiness to increase love until they are even does nothing (lovers attraction). I'll have characters with 5 golden hearts who don't get a single stat point in love, and the "love potion" effect seems to only be a temporary increase.

I'm in 33.1 but honestly I didn't really notice any issues while playing aside from it lagging more than usual (loading multiple characters makes it lag, not an animation thing), I think I was one of the lucky ones who had no issues running it, especially since the cousin thing was an issue at least two versions ago.

*edit: didn't realize I posted this in mod thread. Will post in main thread as well.

Last edited:

Warrior69

Dec 13, 2017
As always with Lab Rats 2: You can not use old saves with a new version :(
This answer could seem Off Topic but the programmers developing the game will understand it (I hope).
In the early 1995, more than 25 years ago, I was developing a program for an insurance company.
It was always growing with customer requests, so I was using relational databases, just not to stop the customer using the program and giving the possibility to add more records/databases to the new requests that the new model of insurance policy was requiring. My customer is still using the same program I did that time because it's better managing the payment form I personalized for the customer's situation.
The point is this: you can't "grow" the database otherwise you've to restart programming again stopping the customer using it? Easy. Just add more database "related" with one record (son) to the database (father) and you'll get the relationship you need without going to change, anytime, your program disappointing your "customers" they'll have to reinitialize their "work" over and over again.
That was happening 25 years ago... and my program doesn't need any update from me, even if the customer add 50.000 new records. This is why "cannot use old saves with a new version" get me (and not only me) sad.
25 years ago, it was impossible to compilate sorgents who was ending in executable more larger than the dimension of a floppy disk (1,4Mb) so we was solving the problem with the overlays... today, it's not a problem anymore (thank God).
Have a good time for the modders and the beta-testers, anyway.

*Sorry for my bad english. I'm trying to improve it anyway.

4.60 star(s) 56 Votes