4.60 star(s) 56 Votes

seden

Aug 22, 2016
As it is, there is a download food a completed version with the mods and bugfix added in the first post.
Guess its no surprise, looking for information inside topics isn't easy very efficient but when its made available on first post ?

TBS, looking forward next progress report, this said what are the condition to trigger mother propose daughter recruitment ?
As it is I've multiples 45+ with 3 kids or more ?

deadrabbit

Nov 16, 2017
As it is, there is a download food a completed version with the mods and bugfix added in the first post.
Guess its no surprise, looking for information inside topics isn't easy very efficient but when its made available on first post ?

TBS, looking forward next progress report, this said what are the condition to trigger mother propose daughter recruitment ?
As it is I've multiples 45+ with 3 kids or more ?
The requirements for a daughter hire are over age 34 and with kids that aren't anywhere in the game yet. Could be that the daughters have been spawned into the game elsewhere already? If you get them pregnant and wait that would get past the programmed logic.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Found a bug in version 0.33.3 if you guys want to do a fix for it.

Found a bug in that if you go out with Emily and then go back to her house you now have it located on the map but you get another icon once you start to tutor her so now I have 2 icons for Emily's home. Lab_Rats_2 2020-10-13 13-29-44-76.jpg

Jun 20, 2017
hey man I tried this but I get following error trying to add new outfit
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

also this
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Just for your info I can create outfits from outfit manager but not from conversations
Looks to me I Didn't fix the bug. The game try's to copy there current outfit so it can recloth them later. For whatever reason who ever it grabs fails and gets "None". I never fixed that getting "None". Can you pass a save and tell me what to do so I can look into it and probably patch it myself. You can also try updating to V0.33.3 of the mod if you want. Old save won't work but it's pretty close to stable RN. Still buggy.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I will place this traceback report here since I have your bug fixes in.
I running v0.33.3 with bug fixes.

I have done the "help her" action many times before without problems and I got this trackback error happen just now.
Then I click ignore and got a 2nd traceback.

Let me know if this is for the normal game without bug fixes and I will move this to the main game thread.

I had to quite and start again from my save and this time it is showing her pregnant belly so this could be part of the problem because in the first error she was not showing a pregnant body. It has become unplayable when trying to get her naked.

Last edited:
Jun 20, 2017
I will place this traceback report here since I have your bug fixes in.
I running v0.33.3 with bug fixes.

I have done the "help her" action many times before without problems and I got this trackback error happen just now.
Then I click ignore and got a 2nd traceback.

Let me know if this is for the normal game without bug fixes and I will move this to the main game thread.

I had to quite and start again from my save and this time it is showing her pregnant belly so this could be part of the problem because in the first error she was not showing a pregnant body. It has become unplayable when trying to get her naked.
Looks to me like your not using the latest bugfix patch. line numbers don't match . But maybe the guy who doing the patches can figure it out but I'm not sure how this bug is happening.
if len(regions_constrained)>0:
Should make sure there something in regions_constrained. Even if it's none this line alone should throw something but that's not possible since there a check if it's None and set it to an empty array.
for region in regions_constrained:
Gets each Object one at a time and sets region to it.
region_mask = region.generate_raw_image(body_type, tit_size, position)
The code that's failing.
UnboundLocalError: local variable 'region' referenced before assignment
Somehow region is empty even tho that shouldn't be possible.
To make matters worst
ordered_displayables.append(item.generate_item_displayable(body_type, tit_size, position, lighting = lighting, regions_constrained = currently_constrained_regions, nipple_wetness = nipple_wetness))
and currently_constrained_regions is always an empty array.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Looks to me like your not using the latest bugfix patch. line numbers don't match . But maybe the guy who doing the patches can figure it out but I'm not sure how this bug is happening.
if len(regions_constrained)>0:
Should make sure there something in regions_constrained. Even if it's none this line alone should throw something but that's not possible since there a check if it's None and set it to an empty array.
for region in regions_constrained:
Gets each Object one at a time and sets region to it.
region_mask = region.generate_raw_image(body_type, tit_size, position)
The code that's failing.
UnboundLocalError: local variable 'region' referenced before assignment
Somehow region is empty even tho that shouldn't be possible.
To make matters worst
ordered_displayables.append(item.generate_item_displayable(body_type, tit_size, position, lighting = lighting, regions_constrained = currently_constrained_regions, nipple_wetness = nipple_wetness))
and currently_constrained_regions is always an empty array.
It was several days ago that I patch my game with the bug fixes so that could be it, will get the last one uploaded then.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I see a lot of people talking about the code and some changes and so on but is there a easy way to open the files for changing?

If there is an easy way I would like to know how to change the age of NPC's to something like 18 to 24 or so.

ValencioK

Aug 27, 2020
an odd question maybe, and i don't know if it has been asked already:

is there a way to delete all previous save games? so you can't accidentally select an older save game, that won't work anyway with the current verion of the game/mod you have?

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
I see a lot of people talking about the code and some changes and so on but is there a easy way to open the files for changing?

If there is an easy way I would like to know how to change the age of NPC's to something like 18 to 24 or so.
That option is there if you use cheats at right bottom next to opinions.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
That option is there if you use cheats at right bottom next to opinions.
That allows me to change there age but I was wanted to have the game gen up the NPC age between 18-24 and not 18-50.

Thanks for pointing the cheats out to me. :giggle:

deadrabbit

Nov 16, 2017

If you have some basic knowledge on reading code there is a file called random_lists.rpy that contains most of that information. It's pretty easy, I was able to change some of the character's hairstyles around (Nora's is particularly bad imo). I'd be happy to help if you need it.

deadrabbit

Nov 16, 2017
That allows me to change there age but I was wanted to have the game gen up the NPC age between 18-24 and not 18-50.

The option to hire daughters looks for ages over 34 I believe for what it's worth.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
an odd question maybe, and i don't know if it has been asked already:

is there a way to delete all previous save games? so you can't accidentally select an older save game, that won't work anyway with the current verion of the game/mod you have?
Yes there is but you must do it also in the appdata for windows to get rid of them.

C:\Users\(your computer name)\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\LR_2_Proto-1493018508

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
If you have some basic knowledge on reading code there is a file called random_lists.rpy that contains most of that information. It's pretty easy, I was able to change some of the character's hairstyles around (Nora's is particularly bad imo). I'd be happy to help if you need it.
Okay but how to read rpy files?

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018

YW, there might have been a post about what you ask for, just can't remember for sure. Tried a search for age and setting?

ZenGarden

Oct 1, 2017

script.rpy, in the label "create_random_person", is the code:

Code:
        if age is None:
            age = renpy.random.randint(18,50)
Change 50 to your high-end desired age (24).

Reactions: a1fox3

Darkdude94

Mar 12, 2020
i can't trigger the event with nora to pop up a second time and idk how to force nora to the university.

p.s. the only thing i changed with the script is the max stats

Wiccanwitcher

Nov 5, 2019
I can't induce the breeding fetish for any NPC other than mom and sis. Their sluttiness and suggestibility is well above the requirements and they have the required sexual opinions, but nothing happens. Something wrong?

4.60 star(s) 56 Votes