4.60 star(s) 56 Votes

Andy_W

Oct 31, 2019
I am stuck on insta pic for mom and sis, did the initial group pic plus the friendlier decision. Sis told me more cash mom being more nude and I replied that I will ask. What to do from here
its vanilla-game.
not sure if there is something behind for the moment.

Reactions: Ter2245

Minoin

Jan 16, 2018
Greetings All,
Quick question: does anyone know a way to change the name of a girl's "significant other"?
So husbands, etc... It would be a nice complement to changing a girl's name :)
I tried fooling around with "the_person.SO_name" in the console, but no luck adding the string for the name.

Any ideas?
Thanks in advance,
Minoin!

ps: great Mod btw, I love it!

Last edited:

Edwarf

Jun 8, 2017
@ a1fox3
I already stated some posts ago that max out love and sluttines is way too easy even without serums or cheats (in vanilla its a little harder); this time I found myslef dealing with an 85 love Gabrielle in no time (35 via small talk and the rest via invitations to lunch and sex) and had to cheat her love to drop it below 30 in order to get her report for the "cousinly hate" / "distilled disgust" trait, because even choosing the opposite in small talk, love kept on rising.

Even so, it won't trigger. Her bust size by default was DDD, tried to lower to B in a previous save. It won't trigger, not even asking for money.

I'm going to start over again, but I'm afraid it will end up the same way.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Edwarf
I get what your saying and had that figured out before.

I am all about romance/love and always stay away from blackmail and drugs as much as possible in my game play.
I only do those if the story needs it to progress the "Story", side stuff like that is not what I am into.

The breast reducing serum just takes to long because it takes between 1-3 for each size reduction and after replaying a few times the cheats work for me.

seden

Aug 22, 2016
In case, the mod play correctly using joiplay, no need for a dedicated port then.
This said, as it is I'm using joiplay more and more as it allow easy add of update, mods and patches.
While its quite not this way with apk, adding or replacing files is quite more involved even if depend on tools used (ZArchiver pro can open .apk to make edits but then its still new install then if possible, using save.

Looking forward progress, its great to see new NPC with unique content, along with new locations and features.

As to content its probably way ahead of other games potential wise.
TBS.

Xand

Oct 16, 2016
Quick question, is the develop branch of this mod for v33.3 or is it still for v32?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Ok I have no idea if this problem is with them mod or that game.

I got the sister pregnant then a few days later the mom, when it came time for the sister to give birth it never popped up but the next day the mom pops up given birth and now after many days the sister is just stuck pregnant.
This is also with the aunt, she and cus both got pregnant 1 day apart and the cus starting the doctor say soon pop up many times then 2 days later she gives birth with many pop ups say so, the aunt is still pregnant and never gave birth when she was suppose to.
For the sister its been 30+days since she should have given birth and 20 days for the aunt. (Both just say there pregnant and nothing else.) Lab_Rats_2_Mod 2020-10-16 13-43-10-15.jpg

Maybe one of the great modders here can fix this problem if its not with the mod. (y) ;)

Can one of you great modders her give me the code to make them give birth please.
(I will need the exact way please.):love:

ADD: May not be needed because I just did this in may game and it made both call and say they will pop in a couple of days.

call pregnant_transform(the_person)

Will play a few more days to see what happens.

Last edited:

Vadasza

Dec 17, 2018
Had the same issue many times before, still have one character stuck in a permanent pregnancy, but doesn't look pregnant and the aunt is both permanently stuck in pregnant body plus refuses to leave her room, it seems her schedule was somehow broken after she gave birth.

Aunt is pregnant again, kind of hoping that fixes her issue. All I can say about the permanent pregnancy status, could never fix it, modified the delivery date as for a later date (curent day 190 modified delivery to day 200 for example) it did not work, no serums worked as well.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Had the same issue many times before, still have one character stuck in a permanent pregnancy, but doesn't look pregnant and the aunt is both permanently stuck in pregnant body plus refuses to leave her room, it seems her schedule was somehow broken after she gave birth.

Aunt is pregnant again, kind of hoping that fixes her issue. All I can say about the permanent pregnancy status, could never fix it, modified the delivery date as for a later date (curent day 190 modified delivery to day 200 for example) it did not work, no serums worked as well.
Have the girl open/selected and use this code on her.

call pregnant_transform(the_person)

It will make them call to tell you there going to give birth in a couple of days or so, as long as it is past time for it.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Thanks! Any hints for characters that won't leave their rooms after giving birth?
The aunt leaves and goes to the front room for me, I will check out the cus and see what she is doing.

Now that all of the family have given birth they all stay in there bedrooms and only leave if you go on a date with them.

Last edited:

Vadasza

Dec 17, 2018
The aunt leaves and goes to the front room for me, I will check out the cus and see what she is doing.

Now that all of the family have given birth they all stay in there bedrooms and only leave if you go on a date with them.
My only issue are sister and aunt, they dont leave the room after giving birth, mom gave birth and she wanders around the city and follows her usual schedule.

The only differece I can think of is the Extreme Pregnancy Hormones(-1 delivery date per turn) I used it heavily on Aunt and Sister and I think it pushed their delivery date to negative numbers, as in is Day 180 delivery is on Day 200, used a 10 turn duration serum twice, the second right after the first one effect was over, meaning they gave birth as the serum was still in effect. Can't think of anything else I did different for Aunt and Sis that I didn't do for mom. Just to clarify I did use it on Mom but only in the early stages.

Aunt and Sis are pregnant again, hope they go back to regular schedule after this pregnancy.

After the mod is updated I will have to restart the game, but still.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
My only issue are sister and aunt, they dont leave the room after giving birth, mom gave birth and she wanders around the city and follows her usual schedule.

The only differece I can think of is the Extreme Pregnancy Hormones(-1 delivery date per turn) I used it heavily on Aunt and Sister and I think it pushed their delivery date to negative numbers, as in is Day 180 delivery is on Day 200, used a 10 turn duration serum twice, the second right after the first one effect was over, meaning they gave birth as the serum was still in effect. Can't think of anything else I did different for Aunt and Sis that I didn't do for mom. Just to clarify I did use it on Mom but only in the early stages.

Aunt and Sis are pregnant again, hope they go back to regular schedule after this pregnancy.

After the mod is updated I will have to restart the game, but still.
I did not use any serums on them other than fertility for +20% and all 4 are staying in there bedrooms, I am getting them all pregnant again but this time 10 days apart so they don't break each others pregnancy like it did the first time around.

LZ_Starbuck

Mar 25, 2019
I did not use any serums on them other than fertility for +20% and all 4 are staying in there bedrooms, I am getting them all pregnant again but this time 10 days apart so they don't break each others pregnancy like it did the first time around.
The pregnancy issues are fixed in the most recent bugfix update.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
The pregnancy issues are fixed in the most recent bugfix update.
There is to many bugs to play 0.33.3 so I am still playing 0.32.2 that is in this thread.
0.33.3 with bug fixes in this thread and still to many bugs to play.

Can't wait till we get 0.33.3 modded here. ;)

Reactions: geninaheci
4.60 star(s) 56 Votes