a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Reactions: Nathanlius

vitamin433

May 11, 2018
Damn. I just downloaded the newer version but now I get a hard exit when I try to load a game from the 32.2 version

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Any Ideas?
1) Lab rats gets an update
2) The warning about save incompability becomes slightly bigger in OP
3) Somebody asks about broken saves
AH! It never gets old....

Fapmigo

Feb 21, 2020
It's just me or the sluttiness increases much faster now ?
The mom's sluttiness kept increasing fast at the beginning of the game whereas I was not even focusing on her

dalzomo

Aug 7, 2016
I was adamant about a stand-alone mod, since the base code from VREN has so many issues, it is virtually impossible to deliver a correct working mod without the bugfix.
Okay, that's fine. I'm sorry to ask again but can you give a definite Yes or No? Can I use the bugfix standalone; without the mod?

dalzomo

Aug 7, 2016
Yes, but you cannot use the mods without the bugfixes.
I appreciate that you guys all want to be helpful and answer for him, and I hate to appear stubborn, but these answers fly in the face of what I've seen him say before. That's why I'm asking Tristim himself to answer definitively.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I appreciate that you guys all want to be helpful and answer for him, and I hate to appear stubborn, but these answers fly in the face of what I've seen him say before. That's why I'm asking Tristim himself to answer definitively.
You may get a quicker answer on discord.

Zel zaraki

Nov 1, 2019
I haven't played in a while and just downloaded the latest update, what happened to the bartender cuckold quest, the downtown distillery has no bartender and no cuckold quest, did they remove it?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I haven't played in a while and just downloaded the latest update, what happened to the bartender cuckold quest, the downtown distillery has no bartender and no cuckold quest, did they remove it?
Its still there but you need to play for a few weeks before it pops up.

georgetakei

May 8, 2017
There's a bunch of bugs with the new breeding fetish.. if you have Candi(Ophelia's bimbo) none of the employee events happen. Easy fix in an "if" sequence in Breeding_Fetish_Events.rpy - the candace part should check if that's her. something along the lines of :
Code:
elif "candace" in globals() and the_person == candace:
Also there're supposed to be events for Cara, Stephanie and Sarah but they just linger in the morning events queue and never trigger, can't fgure why yet. Has anyone got a fix?

Tristim

Modder
Donor
Nov 12, 2018
Yes, you can use the bugfix without the mod, but note that saves are not compatible between with or without bugfix, due to the fact that the bugfix optimizes game memory and storage usage. Also there are some changes in the bugfix that are not in Vanilla, some minor, some more profound like less energy usage and shorter pregnancies.

• Hey there
Reactions: Burt

ricewine

Jul 16, 2020
What causes crashes to desktop and how to avoid em? I never finished 32 and decided to jump to 33, but since that jump I have crashed to desktop much more frequently. Normally this is just an annoyance in games, but since there is no autosave feature, I have to hope I manually saved recently.
So that basically the two statements-
1. avoiding/predicting the crashes to desktop and 2. autosave pls.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
What causes crashes to desktop and how to avoid em? I never finished 32 and decided to jump to 33, but since that jump I have crashed to desktop much more frequently. Normally this is just an annoyance in games, but since there is no autosave feature, I have to hope I manually saved recently.
So that basically the two statements-
1. avoiding/predicting the crashes to desktop and 2. autosave pls.
Get the bug fixes on the mod page and old save do not work.

dalzomo

Aug 7, 2016
Yes, you can use the bugfix without the mod, but note that saves are not compatible between with or without bugfix, due to the fact that the bugfix optimizes game memory and storage usage. Also there are some changes in the bugfix that are not in Vanilla, some minor, some more profound like less energy usage and shorter pregnancies.
Okay, thank you. Would you ever consider moving your changes to the mod, so those who want to play with the vanilla mechanics can still benefit from the bugfix?

ricewine

Jul 16, 2020
Get the bug fixes on the mod page and old save do not work.
This response is partially my fault for not being clear about what I did. So to be clear, I downloaded the complete update package that includes the base game, not just the patches/mod, and ran it from a different folder and I started a new game from scratch. It is crashing to desktop in stages of the game that I had zero issues with before.

Last edited:

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
This response is partially my fault for not being clear about what I did. So to be clear, I downloaded the complete update package that includes the base game, not the patches/mod, and ran it from a different folder and I started a new game from scratch. It is crashing to desktop in stages of the game that I had zero issues with before.
Okay sounds like you got a bad download because mine have no problems at all.

Redownload and make sure your only 1 folder deep and try again.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I'm at day 133 it still hasn't shown up any trigger requirements?
In your other post you said you just downloaded the new version of the game with the mod/bug fixes and now your saying your on day 133?

I am still playing very close to 8 hours a day and only at day 120 since the new one came out.
If you are using old saves then that is what causing your problem but you say you start new again and your game is crashing so once again I say you got a bad download because I have not crashed 1 time since I downloaded the new versing the day it came out.

Zel zaraki

Nov 1, 2019
In your other post you said you just downloaded the new version of the game with the mod/bug fixes and now your saying your on day 133?

I am still playing very close to 8 hours a day and only at day 120 since the new one came out.
If you are using old saves then that is what causing your problem but you say you start new again and your game is crashing so once again I say you got a bad download because I have not crashed 1 time since I downloaded the new versing the day it came out.
There is an option for end day in cheats I started at 5:00 pm and by 8:00 I was at day 118, I just did events and skipped most of the NPC dialogues I started a fresh game because the last time I played there was no pregnancy content, so any advice on triggering the event now?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
There is an option for end day in cheats I started at 5:00 pm and by 8:00 I was at day 118, I just did events and skipped most of the NPC dialogues I started a fresh game because the last time I played there was no pregnancy content, so any advice on triggering the event now?
I think it is tied to an NPC you meet at your house during the day and you need to follow her quest line to up that quest up.
Sarah is her name.

Maybe not, its been way to long since I triggered that quest.

Reactions: Zel zaraki
4.60 star(s) 56 Votes