4.60 star(s) 56 Votes

Corrado

Modder
Mar 16, 2018
Yes, you can use the bugfix without the mod, but note that saves are not compatible between with or without bugfix, due to the fact that the bugfix optimizes game memory and storage usage. Also there are some changes in the bugfix that are not in Vanilla, some minor, some more profound like less energy usage and shorter pregnancies.
Adamant ! :cool::LOL:

dalzomo

Aug 7, 2016
Adamant ! :cool::LOL:
It feels like you're mocking me here, which is kind of a dick move. I never made it personal. I just got the wrong impression about something he said once, and came to get it clarified from the source instead of arguing. I was wrong, and I learned something. Everyone wins, and nobody cares or will remember.

Although, it's not really a pure bugfix is it, if it changes game mechanics. More like a primer for the mod, so maybe you should begin being honest about that when you come evangelizing in the vanilla thread.

Reactions: exidon_paradox

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
It feels like you're mocking me here, which is kind of a dick move. I never made it personal. I just got the wrong impression about something he said once, and came to get it clarified from the source instead of arguing. I was wrong, and I learned something. Everyone wins, and nobody cares or will remember.

Although, it's not really a pure bugfix is it, if it changes game mechanics. More like a primer for the mod, so maybe you should begin being honest about that when you come evangelizing in the vanilla thread.
Not primer for the mod, just upgrading and synergizing base game so it runs a lot better. :)

dalzomo

Aug 7, 2016
Not primer for the mod, just upgrading and synergizing base game so it runs a lot better. :)
Tristim says it changes energy costs and pregnancy times. Those are mod territory, not bugfix. I'm not angry, nor am I trying to start a fight, but you should be honest about what it really is. *smileyface*smileyface*kissyface*

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I've found so many errors in this version it felt like vanilla
First off which one did you download?
1. The full game with mod and bug fixes.
2. The mod only?

Remember old saves do not work and every time there is an update you must start new.

Oct 15, 2017
I downloaded both the mod and the bugfixes and merged them with the game, started a new game. Jerk off at work scenario gave me an error when I selected to go to the bathroom and the classic 'run out of energy during sex and the woman wants to continue' error bug has also returned. Its only 2 but that second one is quite game breaking.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I downloaded both the mod and the bugfixes and merged them with the game, started a new game. Jerk off at work scenario gave me an error when I selected to go to the bathroom and the classic 'run out of energy during sex and the woman wants to continue' error bug has also returned. Its only 2 but that second one is quite game breaking.
Did you follow the install instructions?

If you did then I would just download the full game with mod and bug fixes already installed and try that and see if the errors are still there.

geninaheci

Donor
Oct 24, 2017
Hey I applied everything and downloaded full game+already modded game ...but the cheatmenu doesn`t show up.. not even if stated buttons are pressed... thanks in advance

Jul 6, 2018
Is there a way to apply the latest bugfixes I see being worked on by the team. last full update is through 10/18, but I see they have bugfixes that have been completed since then. Keep up the great work guys

Jul 6, 2018
Just wanted to say that this game and this mod team are imho the hardest working people in this industry and I support them with my words and cash. I often feel regret when sponsoring games on patreon. The more money they get the slower they work. This project should be the benchmark of what we should expect. I am already a patreon of VREN, I have been trying to donate to this mod and have not been able to figure out how. Can someone please let me know

Reactions: hobby2121

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Hey I applied everything and downloaded full game+already modded game ...but the cheatmenu doesn`t show up.. not even if stated buttons are pressed... thanks in advance
Did you unpack the game?
What type of computer your play on?

geninaheci

Donor
Oct 24, 2017
Did you unpack the game?
What type of computer your play on?
yes I did ... windows 10 pc not laptop
I`m in general also quite fond of this site, how to add/remove mods/patches and played lab rats since 0.25 ish..
but the options in the bottom of the screen.. prefs opinions cheats tab don`t seem to appear for me in this version
Tried it with clean installing+Mod+bugfix and the all-in one version in neither of them the cheat menu works ...Mod does work tho...

EDIT: I figured it out, all in one pack 0.33.3 press Z works for me

Last edited:

geninaheci

Donor
Oct 24, 2017
I`d play around it with console commands if it werent the 7th time I have to start a new game and customize all the appearances

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
yes I did ... windows 10 pc not laptop
I`m in general also quite fond of this site, how to add/remove mods/patches and played lab rats since 0.25 ish..
but the options in the bottom of the screen.. prefs opinions cheats tab don`t seem to appear for me in this version
Tried it with clean installing+Mod+bugfix and the all-in one version in neither of them the cheat menu works ...Mod does work tho...
That is almost starting to sound like the windows 10 protection is kicking in, you may need to make and exception for this game to run.

Try that and see what happens, a update from microsoft screwed up some programs and you may have been effected.

Reactions: geninaheci
Oct 15, 2017
the standalone pack gives me the exact same jerkoff bathroom error

```
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/Mods/Crisis/Enhanced/horny_at_work_enhanced.rpy", line 595, in <module>
NameError: name 'scene_manager' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "script.rpyc", line 10721, in script call
File "script.rpyc", line 10721, in script call
File "script.rpyc", line 10960, in script call
File "Mods/Core/Mechanics/Label_Overrides/advance_time_override.rpyc", line 292, in script call
File "Mods/Core/Mechanics/Label_Overrides/advance_time_override.rpyc", line 335, in script call
File "Mods/Crisis/Enhanced/horny_at_work_enhanced.rpyc", line 595, in script
File "D:\New folder\Stuff\Lab_Rats_2_Mod-v0.33.3-market\renpy\ast.py", line 914, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "D:\New folder\Stuff\Lab_Rats_2_Mod-v0.33.3-market\renpy\python.py", line 2028, in py_exec_bytecode
exec bytecode in globals, locals
File "game/Mods/Crisis/Enhanced/horny_at_work_enhanced.rpy", line 595, in <module>
NameError: name 'scene_manager' is not defined

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Lab Rats 2 - Down to Business v0.33.3
Wed Oct 21 18:36:43 2020
```

Reactions: Tristim

Zel zaraki

Nov 1, 2019
Is there any walkthrough for events not gameplay like serums and business management, just a walkthrough for all the events in the mod and the requirements to trigger them

Tristim

Modder
Donor
Nov 12, 2018
Just wanted to say that this game and this mod team are imho the hardest working people in this industry and I support them with my words and cash. I often feel regret when sponsoring games on patreon. The more money they get the slower they work. This project should be the benchmark of what we should expect. I am already a patreon of VREN, I have been trying to donate to this mod and have not been able to figure out how. Can someone please let me know
This is a work of 'love', we are not in it for the money and I personally don't need it. It keeps of the pressure of making something new every month and if at one point any of us feels the need to step down, it can be down without consequences. But I do appreciate your sentiment ;)

4.60 star(s) 56 Votes