Areyouken

Jun 24, 2018
game just doesn't load for me. I get the "game loading" sign for a second, and then nothing. any pointers?

PoyntFury

The Man With The Need To Breed
Donor
Dec 14, 2017
Yeah, I'm still 100% of the opinion that this game needs to allow you to impregnate the women that you come across. There's too much dialogue concerning it that already exists, and there's already a number for how many children they've had. Just let the player set the pregnancy length themselves, so they don't have to wait 9 in game months for their love child to be born.

cj1015

Apr 26, 2018
Okay here is a save... That I run into a problem... the game freezes up, every time when the girl "Takes Control" doesn't seem to matter who it is. I think this is the correct save. Um, all you guys have a look. I do have the mods installed so that might be the issue? but I don't think so, because this happens like I said with Any girl who "takes control" This is the only real "Game Breaking issue I have run into.

Except, there is no scroll for the sex actions so you can't see the whole menu. And if you go to zero stamina, you cannot continue, because you can't get out of the sex, which is kinda annoying so I just stopped doing that. So maybe that option needs to be added. And that's all the bugs I have to report!

cj1015

Apr 26, 2018
Oh, and the other things that the (cheat devs might want to look at is, the change opinion be linked to the opinions for that girl, maybe a click menu selection would be nice?

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Okay here is a save... That I run into a problem... the game freezes up, every time when the girl "Takes Control" doesn't seem to matter who it is. I think this is the correct save. Um, all you guys have a look. I do have the mods installed so that might be the issue? but I don't think so, because this happens like I said with Any girl who "takes control" This is the only real "Game Breaking issue I have run into.

Except, there is no scroll for the sex actions so you can't see the whole menu. And if you go to zero stamina, you cannot continue, because you can't get out of the sex, which is kinda annoying so I just stopped doing that. So maybe that option needs to be added. And that's all the bugs I have to report!
Some posts back somebody wrote about an endless loop in that context, I think. He also posted a fix. Not sure if it's the same and if it helps, though.

Vickens

Mar 8, 2017

As i have mentioned this problem as well i second this. Although i do not think its the cheat mod per se... I glanced at the "sex_mechanics.rpy" file and the funtion that handles the female as Dominating partner doesn't seem to link to any other instruction... Or at least doesn't seem to be picked up by any other within the codes logic.

Bear in mind i have no knowledge of renpy AND i only glanced the at the code so I am NOT qualified to criticize it in any way.

SenPC

Feb 3, 2018
Yeah, I'm still 100% of the opinion that this game needs to allow you to impregnate the women that you come across. There's too much dialogue concerning it that already exists, and there's already a number for how many children they've had. Just let the player set the pregnancy length themselves, so they don't have to wait 9 in game months for their love child to be born.
Same. Given that the game is about researching and making serums that affect people physiologically, would be (relatively) easy enough to make a serum to control pregnancy length.

lolotech

Oct 7, 2018
Game seems to run smoother, although, both Nora's Tier 4 and Gabrielle seems to be broken. Lucky still have the 0.22.1v

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Is there any love potion? Love every turn would be the best i think
There are a bunch of traits later in the game. You will have a company full of girls with maxed 100 love, well above 1,500 happiness, as well as over 250 obedience and sluttiness.

orion77

Mar 28, 2017
There are a bunch of traits later in the game. You will have a company full of girls with maxed 100 love, well above 1,500 happiness, as well as over 250 obedience and sluttiness.
I discovered traits for everything but love evade me...

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
I discovered traits for everything but love evade me...
Those are the traits that you get completing Nora's quests:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Creata a serum with Motherly Devotion, Sisterly Obedience, Auntly Potential, Meritocratic Attraction, Pleasurable Obedience and some standard/advanced traits that increase some stats, duration and number of slots, set it as daily dose, and you are all done.

Cousinly Hate, Distilled Disgust, Rapid Corruption and Natural Talent have their uses, too, but not as a daily dosis.

babystrick

Nov 11, 2019
guys I 've played for some time,but I still cant find out how to run the company .I did the supply thing and preduced the serum ,however, I was losing money ,please give me some tips thx

3.40 star(s) 127 Votes