Grumbledwarf

Oct 15, 2017
Can anyone remind me where can you hire sarah for HR? I found her, and we talked but can't find the place with the hire option

fzdc

Jul 25, 2017
HELP
How do i change the UI size? Half the buttons are off screen. There is no "scrolling" in RenPy games.
1576020052686.png

Dvrnd

Jul 20, 2017
Can anyone remind me where can you hire sarah for HR? I found her, and we talked but can't find the place with the hire option
after a few weeks, there is an event where she comes to your house doing "door to door", ask to hire her, then buy the HR director policy for $500, after a day or 2 she will be hired

Reactions: Grumbledwarf

LZ_Starbuck

Mar 25, 2019
Hey, sorry that is from my mod. Right now she is still in testing, her starting event is triggered after day 3 I think, if you are around your house. If you select to hire her, then you have to buy the policy and then you should automatically hire her, but if you don't promise to hire her when you initially meet, I don't think I have it set up where you can hire her later.

gravelight

Sep 24, 2017
like this game but the last patch definitely borked some things, by things i mean saving. made a new game got to a point got called away came back to load it up to get a rnplay crash, which resets the game to a new game o_O

also ran into an issue where randomly when you hit 0 energy you no longer can do anything, but close the game.

so inshort Enjoyable but some things are a bit Foobar.

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
I have the same issue I'm on windows and my Screen resolution is 4k
I do not have an immediate solution, but you might try to change some High DPI Compatibility settings for the application.

To do so, right click on the SummertimeSaga.exe symbol and open the properties dialog. Go to the Compatibility tab and click on the Change high DPI settings button. There you might experiment with the various options, e.g. setting the Override checkbox at the bottom and selecting System, System (enhanced) or Application.

This might have some effect but I cannot tell what would be the right setting for you. And it might have side effects on other Renpy games as well.

Alternatively, you might try to change the screen resolution for the application.

Reactions: nugatcreme

Satalin

Jul 24, 2017
hi i was trying to blackmail the cousin but the event doesn`t trigger after 500 day`s after i found her in the hall and now i`m wondering if the code mess up because i have checked the old code from 22.1 and there are change that are not eay to find if you don`t read the code.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
also i have found this change in line 24
can somebody say me if i the only one who can`t get that event or i`m just too stupit to trigger it

LG Satalin

Last edited:

LZ_Starbuck

Mar 25, 2019
No you aren't imagining it, I wasn't able to get it to proc either. The LR2 mod has a function to get a girl to follow you, that you can use to get her to follow you to Lily's room and proc the event, but the latest re write of some of the sex system has left the mod in a bit of a rough state. Other than that, your best bet is to use a console command or change the lines of code you just mentioned so it will proc for you anyway.

Reactions: Marraden

The Grifter

May 28, 2017
They remain largely unchanged. There are some hair/face/body combinations that I personally find quite appealing. Others not so much.
However!

beauty.png

Reactions: srksrk 68

toolkitxx

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 3, 2017
Are the girls models still bad or has vern Updated them?

Note: Not, I repeat NOT being a dick, actually asking.
Asking something that is purely 'subjective' as beauty or looks has a tendency to be classified as 'being a dick' :) - and the answer is no

Reactions: Burt
Jul 20, 2017
Asking something that is purely 'subjective' as beauty or looks has a tendency to be classified as 'being a dick' :) - and the answer is no
Im sorry but those models aren't "Subjectively" bad their just bad. Not rule63 ugly bastard bad by any means, but noticeably low quality like it feels like something is just wrong in some way, and the look on their faces are just...(lifeless? I think.) Regardless. Call me a troll or an ass or what ever makes you feel better. I didn't approach this as a whiny little cockroach of a person who thinks their entitled to everything and neither did you thankfully. (I totally thought I would get people yelling im stupid or something.) I tried to approach it as a fan of the first game TRYING to think about it from an objective viewpoint. You can think whatever you want about what I said and am saying now but that wont change the reality that im still trying to view it from that objective viewpoint.But in all fairness I have to admit that when trying to use an RNG character creator system you do lose SOME quality in design in the characters themselves as well as their models. (being a bad model has nothing to do with "Beauty" btw just thought I'd point that out too. Perfect example look at the model for the guy in that RapeDay game from I think earlier this year, good model but ugly as fuck. And yes im aware im using that thing as a defense but I genuinely dont think im wrong on this....also thank you for answering.)

Last edited:
3.40 star(s) 127 Votes