FSDL

Nov 29, 2016
Anyone plz share save file mine is corrupted.
The saves issue might not be at your end.

I play the "vanilla" game and don't cheat. I started a new game with this new version today. I saved my game every hour or so for four hours. All my saves are corrupted. I don't know of any reason why this would be happening at this time in this way. I keep the game on an external Seagate SL SCSI device. This back up drive has over 800 GB of free space available right now. I play the windows version through an Intel core gen 8 I-5 machine with 8 GB of ram. The previous version of Lab Rats 2 seemed to work fine.

I hope all that helps someone.

seeezart

Sep 17, 2017
...aaaand there's another inconspicuous game breaking bug when your partner takes control "..and keeps fucking you"

- "sex_mechanics.rpy" line 77: $ round_choice = "Continue"
Code:
            else:
                "[the_person.possessive_title] is in control, and keeps on [position_choice.verbing] you."
                #$ round_choice = "Continue"
                $ round_choice = "Change"
what happens if there are no any viable positions left, game hangs , I've solved it changed to "Change" which allows you to choose position , but ,meh, then again it is caught in the loop as there, again, are no viable options
that needs some redesign .. eg.. if no viable options , - girl leaves

- uups, that's already there " if position_choice is None: " , but it seems that is not quite working , as , in this peculiar case, there is one "green/excited" position but some other function is breaking it , as if..
she ordinary would like the position but is stopped by something other .. need to dig some more around it

-figured it out, .. problem is in the slutiness hit you (she) take from the floor position "floor -10 slut -10obed" .. and the function gets in the halt/loop
please explain what should i replace with what.

aka chi

Aug 9, 2016

I play the "vanilla" game and don't cheat. I started a new game with this new version today. I saved my game every hour or so for four hours. All my saves are corrupted. I don't know of any reason why this would be happening at this time in this way. I keep the game on an external Seagate SL SCSI device. This back up drive has over 800 GB of free space available right now. I play the windows version through an Intel core gen 8 I-5 machine with 8 GB of ram. The previous version of Lab Rats 2 seemed to work fine.

There's an official patch for the save corruption issue on Vren's patreon now. Probably should be added to the main post

mochamas23

Apr 5, 2019
whether this time the bug will be fixed I mean dev I re-upload version 23.1?. after load file save see bug and back in new game!!!

elhombre

Jun 6, 2017
please explain what should i replace with what.
That didn't quite repair the bug, just enabled to see position list when she is in control, by changing "Continue" to "Change"/
-that rem #line

The easiest way is not to touch anything, just work on "her" slutiness (and quick save before event)..

To overcome this bug you would need to fiddle with lower mechanics of the game ... eventually making a cheat, as lowering requirements to pass the reject treshold.. but that is not we want.

Let Vren fix that properly, no bandages ;)

Reactions: toolkitxx

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Anyone plz share save file mine is corrupted.

Sometimes a bit of reading helps. There is a patch available already.

Seewolf

Feb 27, 2019
Heres a collection of info/console commands gleaned from trial and error + other users here etc (i take no credit):
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
EDIT: Since its been linked to the front page i will try to keep this updated. If you think something is missing, drop me a PM.

Can you please add the code for the event to the cheats, where serums are researched instantly?
mc.business.listener_system.fire_event("player_research", amount = mc.business.research_progress(9999999,999999,99999))

Last edited:

FSDL

Nov 29, 2016
There's an official patch for the save corruption issue on Vren's patreon now. Probably should be added to the main post
Thank you for that reminder. I found the patch, applied it, and now I can not only save the game again, the saves I thought were "corrupted" are accessible as well. Thanks again.

kerrekk

Jul 14, 2019
hi
like the game. the girls setup reminds me of paper doll set up from otherworld makes for really good variety.

my Query is: Is there a point to making a girl a girlfriend? Second can you breakup?

Trollden

Aug 8, 2017
Version 0.23.1 is out for the public

PC:
Mac:
Android:

Vren has updated it to version now with some crucial fixes included.

New links
v0.23.1 had a few bugs related to saving and loading, v0.23.2 includes fixes and has now replaced it.
PC:
Mac:
Android:

Changelog remains the same, but save/load and actions plus stamina/energy related bugs should be fixed.

Trollden

Aug 8, 2017
hi
like the game. the girls setup reminds me of paper doll set up from otherworld makes for really good variety.

my Query is: Is there a point to making a girl a girlfriend? Second can you breakup?
Yes, you can break up with her.
Doesn't seem to be much content otherwise for that role, but she can request a boobjob as of now and catch you cheating on her.
There seems to also be a date night event planned (similar to the affair_role), but it is not yet implemented.

Reactions: kerrekk

Burt

Ignoring Social Media
Dec 14, 2016
Updated v023.2 (add to op please) Twistty
From devs site
I added Racaty and Uploadhaven
He gave free Mega link

Change Log
Dev VREN Quoted Info

Expanded
" v0.23.2 Released, Contains Fix for Saving/Loading
Lab Rats 2 v0.23.1 had a couple of bugs, the most critical of which prevented saving/loading when any character had a saved limited time event. I've fixed the cause and v0.23.2 is now available. I'll probably do a dev post about it in the near future, because it was an interesting one. "

Last edited:

elhombre

Jun 6, 2017
:ROFLMAO:
Yes, mine are also not red , now they are BLUE ??!! wtf VReeeeN!!

-probably you need to start a new game .... as always have been.

thessaya

Jul 25, 2019
The scenes are just a bit boring, the lack of a male partner makes it look kinda weird. The girls are just standing around in the corner of the screen. I can understand why there won't be animations but not even complete stills?
And god damn the energy system. 99 arousal and then you pack up and go home because "wew, feeling kinda tired Nancy, see you tomorrow".

3.40 star(s) 127 Votes