Trollden

Aug 8, 2017
Vren posted an updated script.rpy for 0.23.1 that hopefully resolves some issues with the saves and actions.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Came to post Vren's patch but Trollden beat me to it. The new update looks neat from the notes (even if it is adding even more depth to systems rather than building narrative) but a significant rework of the sex system like this is bound to break a few things, so I'll try to hold off playing for a bit to give it a chance to stabilize.

popoahoy

Oct 13, 2016
I love this game already, and I'm glad updates are frequent, but it kinda pisses me off to start off from scratch every time its updated. Might sit out a few updates again. Hope eventually save games will become compatible in between updates.

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
I love this game already, and I'm glad updates are frequent, but it kinda pisses me off to start off from scratch every time its updated. Might sit out a few updates again. Hope eventually save games will become compatible in between updates.
Understandable, but unavoidable when there are changes to core systems. Hopefully eventually the foundation will be so solid saves can migrate, at least partly, but that "eventually" is probably still a ways off.

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
I played yesterday for a few hours, and I am now in a company with seven employees and a stable income. What bothers me is that before the sex system rework, if you had 8 stamina, you could have fun with eight girls a day, progressing eight girls accordingly. Now you can cound yourself lucky if you do not use up your bare 100 energy for one girl alone, and even if you do that in the morning and rest ("wait here") until evening you barely get enough energy for another girl.

That basically makes it much slower to corrupt girls, or do I miss something? There is a "plus" button in the stats screen for energy, but it looks kind of rediculous to advance that stat fifty times to get energy 150. Or is there a faster way? Can MC consume that newly introduced energy boosting serum himself?

knurd

Jun 2, 2019
I changed the game "version before this current one" where dad is around. I was wondering if anyone knows if I'll have to do it all over again or will it work in this version too? Untitled.jpg

elhombre

Jun 6, 2017
I changed the game "version before this current one" where dad is around. I was wondering if anyone knows if I'll have to do it all over again or will it work in this version too?
That's cheat/modded version and support for this should be taken to the mod forum.

--btw, there is small mistake in "limited_time_events.rpy" line 286: $ the_person.scene("Active")
.. should be: $ renpy.scene("Active")

Reactions: knurd

mochamas23

Apr 5, 2019
Vren posted an updated script.rpy for 0.23.1 that hopefully resolves some issues with the saves and actions.

That use in pc right?

toolkitxx

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 3, 2017
I played yesterday for a few hours, and I am now in a company with seven employees and a stable income. What bothers me is that before the sex system rework, if you had 8 stamina, you could have fun with eight girls a day, progressing eight girls accordingly. Now you can cound yourself lucky if you do not use up your bare 100 energy for one girl alone, and even if you do that in the morning and rest ("wait here") until evening you barely get enough energy for another girl.

That basically makes it much slower to corrupt girls, or do I miss something? There is a "plus" button in the stats screen for energy, but it looks kind of rediculous to advance that stat fifty times to get energy 150. Or is there a faster way? Can MC consume that newly introduced energy boosting serum himself?
Afaik you can exchange xp for energy according to his postings. Havnt found the time yet to test the new stuff myself though - so grain of salt and all that.
(changelog entry: Added ability to increase max energy by spending experience. Each point of experience spent increase max energy by 20, up to 200. )
As of consuming serums yourself - i dont think so unless that got snuck into the new version silently.

xDEEPx

Oct 7, 2017
I wanna get down on this game but after trying to keep at it for an hour of trial and error spread out its hard to keep afloat..

Saithir

Jun 24, 2017
Energy, seriously? Upgradable through XP to 200 while restoring only up to 80 every morning (checked the code, you can increase max energy but that doesn't count at all on a new day, you always get a straight 60 + 20 because it's a new turn, the extra is only a cap), so if you spend all 200 and want to restore it, you get to waste a few ingame days doing nothing at all?

(Caveat - this is just from checking the code, as my last save didn't work, because of course adding the "after_load" handler is too much, but I see there's a patch)

So is the next release will be then one when we get microtransactions to restore energy, or is that still a few releases from now?

melonero

Mar 11, 2018
This game is broken, 90% of the times I load a game, it's corrupted and throws me to the desk.

The concept is interesting, but it is directly unplayable even after putting the bugfix...

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Afaik you can exchange xp for energy according to his postings. Havnt found the time yet to test the new stuff myself though - so grain of salt and all that.
(changelog entry: Added ability to increase max energy by spending experience. Each point of experience spent increase max energy by 20, up to 200. )
As of consuming serums yourself - i dont think so unless that got snuck into the new version silently.
OK, I missed that. But, seems to be worth nothing, because...:
Energy, seriously? Upgradable through XP to 200 while restoring only up to 80 every morning (checked the code, you can increase max energy but that doesn't count at all on a new day, you always get a straight 60 + 20 because it's a new turn, the extra is only a cap), so if you spend all 200 and want to restore it, you get to waste a few ingame days doing nothing at all?

(Caveat - this is just from checking the code, as my last save didn't work, because of course adding the "after_load" handler is too much, but I see there's a patch)

So is the next release will be then one when we get microtransactions to restore energy, or is that still a few releases from now?
You get it. This needs a serious re-design...

Reactions: LuxCrown
3.40 star(s) 127 Votes