Corrado

Modder
Mar 16, 2018
I'm quite far in my game now and I've discovered that I made the very bad choice in the beginning to not ask Nora for help. I really don't feel like doing the game over again at this point considering the amount of time I've put into this. Is there anyway to trigger that initial event again through console commands? Specifically what code I would have to enter into the console. If so, your help would be greatly appreciated!
Select and open Stephanie, then open the consolle and use the follow:
call nora_intro_label(the_person)

Enjoy !

LokiSalmon

Jul 7, 2017
Does anybody else have the bug that when a girl is visibly pregnant, the lower body clothing is not rendered? There is a horizontal (invisible) line below her breasts and anything below is just naked, the piece of clothing just cut away. This was not the case in the last release.

Also, some girls do not show pubes in some poses, but that was also the case in the last release.
It happens any time the person is lactating; there's a problem with how the clothing region offsets were changed between version 30 and 31. So it's not just you, it's a legitimate bug.

TS2016

May 7, 2017
I tried using search but didn't see answer I wanted.
I am wondering if you can change eyeglasses style that the girls wears? Search comes up with questions on how to remove them. I don't want to remove them. I want to change to different style.

espguy

Dec 14, 2017
Is there any trick to do the nora research? Im pretty far on iut but have the impression Im doing it wrong

BeeGee

Apr 26, 2018
Is there any trick to do the nora research? Im pretty far on iut but have the impression Im doing it wrong
Create new serum with Nora's trait.
Research it, and finalize to get one dose
Make a girl drink it, and then spam "compliment" or whatever to get mastery.
Turn in research to Nora.
Rinse, repeat.

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
I tried using search but didn't see answer I wanted.
I am wondering if you can change eyeglasses style that the girls wears? Search comes up with questions on how to remove them. I don't want to remove them. I want to change to different style.
Create an outfit that includes the glasses you prefer and tell them to wear it/set it as work uniform?

TS2016

May 7, 2017
Create an outfit that includes the glasses you prefer and tell them to wear it/set it as work uniform?
No because then all girls will wear eyeglasses if i set the work uniforms.
I noticed that girls that wore eyeglasses prior to hiring still wore them with the work uniforms that I set for the department(s). I create uniforms without eyeglasses.

Leo D. Marstone

Nov 2, 2017
So after playing LabRats 2 the whole night I can say that the game has potential although it is even more sandbox than the first Game. Also the visual appeal is mediocre. Most of the time you find Girls which you can only punch in the face and move on because they are that ugly. You could say that this is a DAZ thing but I have seen way more beautiful models in other Games.

Also it is missing variety in them. After 2 hours of playtime you notice the same combination of assets just with another colour pallet. To keep the playthrough fresh the dev needs to put way more clothing, faces, hairstyles ect in it. I am sure the community can help out with custom models to add to the pool.

Sexscenes feel stiff or stale. I dunno. They werent that appealing especially if the male model is missing. I want to see penetration or blowjob happen even if the model has been somewhat made transparent. Facial expressions were non existent.

Also why can I make my family into slaves, knock them up and have sex with them in public and yet they still refuse to be the girlfriend of the MC. It baffles me xD

But well, aside from the additional bugs here and there I had a blast playing this game. It just needs a gallon of horsecum polish and content to be an astounding game.
Lets see how the game will develop over the next 5 years ,)

PS: I played the game with the Cheat MOD enabled. My god was this a godsend. Procuring Serum and diverse them into the people to fool around takes ages without it.

Reactions: alex2011

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
No because then all girls will wear eyeglasses if i set the work uniforms.
I noticed that girls that wore eyeglasses prior to hiring still wore them with the work uniforms that I set for the department(s). I create uniforms without eyeglasses.
someone posted this before...
go and interact with the character you intend to change, open the console when you are in the interaction menu and type the following:
the_person.base_outfit.accessories.remove(filter(lambda x : x in [big_glasses, modern_glasses], the_person.base_outfit.accessories)[0])
The next time the girl changes her outfit the original glasses will be gone.

Reactions: geninaheci

espguy

Dec 14, 2017
Its me! with more dumb questions! Is the survey for nora working? I did with 5 characters and still nothing

3.40 star(s) 127 Votes