babidiboo

Jul 21, 2017
babidiboo hey man, I like those faces.. do you mind showing a brotha da way to get these?
If you want to have them ingame you have to wait a bit, since I m not the dev of the game I have to make more tries to get everything in a good shape. And at this point I have only 2 faces, 2 bodies, 3 hairs and only few clothes done. But as soon as I have made all bodies and faces I might upload a mod to apply to the main game.

Nov 22, 2017
If you want to have them ingame you have to wait a bit, since I m not the dev of the game I have to make more tries to get everything in a good shape. And at this point I have only 2 faces, 2 bodies, 3 hairs and only few clothes done. But as soon as I have made all bodies and faces I might upload a mod to apply to the main game.
Wow it will be very cool Bro!

Reactions: alex2011

Flamewolf

Oct 31, 2017
How do you initiate a threesome in this game? It's a daily goal I got and I know I could just reroll it but I still want to know how. I assumed you'd just have one girl follow you then talk to the second girl and a threesome option would show up but no.

Leo D. Marstone

Nov 2, 2017
How do you initiate a threesome in this game? It's a daily goal I got and I know I could just reroll it but I still want to know how. I assumed you'd just have one girl follow you then talk to the second girl and a threesome option would show up but no.
The way I did is you need 2-3 corrupted woman in the same room which let you have sex in public.
If you initiate the sexscene the woman is asking you to go somwhere private or to do it right there.
During the scene the other woman will commentate and at one point may join you. You dont need someone following you.
You need to try this some times but it is definitely working.

eltarlo

May 25, 2017
Hey,

i wonder how to make a girl with the trait "hate beeing submissive" to "love beeing submissive" without use the console to change the sexy opinion ?

Thx

mochamas23

Apr 5, 2019
waiting for fixes for the new android version of downloading this game ... for the current version there is still a bug when talking to npc ...

Nov 4, 2018
All the images for Steph in R&D seem to be missing, constant errors whenever shes interacting with the mc.

Happened with the mom too, I haven't tried working on anything except the business so far, so far all interactions have been in error.

Android version.

Last edited:

OsoSober

Jul 22, 2018
new error

with emily mum after dinner

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/script.rpy", line 10021, in script call
$ talk_action.call_action(picked_option)
File "game/game_roles/role_pregnant.rpy", line 227, in script call
call talk_person(the_person) from _call_talk_person_11
File "game/script.rpy", line 10167, in script call
$ _return.call_action(the_person)
File "game/game_roles/role_student.rpy", line 159, in script call
call student_study_home(the_person) from _call_student_study_home
File "game/game_roles/role_student.rpy", line 484, in script call
call study_check_up(the_person, christina) from _call_study_check_up
File "game/game_roles/role_student_mom.rpy", line 91, in script call
call student_dinner(the_student, the_mom, first_time = False) from _call_student_dinner_1
File "game/game_roles/role_student_mom.rpy", line 277, in script
$ the_mom.on_room_enter_event_list.append(student_mom_appologise_label)
File "game/game_roles/role_student_mom.rpy", line 277, in <module>
NameError: name 'student_mom_appologise_label' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "game/script.rpy", line 10021, in script call
$ talk_action.call_action(picked_option)
File "game/game_roles/role_pregnant.rpy", line 227, in script call
call talk_person(the_person) from _call_talk_person_11
File "game/script.rpy", line 10167, in script call
$ _return.call_action(the_person)
File "game/game_roles/role_student.rpy", line 159, in script call
call student_study_home(the_person) from _call_student_study_home
File "game/game_roles/role_student.rpy", line 484, in script call
call study_check_up(the_person, christina) from _call_study_check_up
File "game/game_roles/role_student_mom.rpy", line 91, in script call
call student_dinner(the_student, the_mom, first_time = False) from _call_student_dinner_1
File "game/game_roles/role_student_mom.rpy", line 277, in script
File "D:\games\dad games\Lab Rats 2 v0.31.1 no cheat\renpy\ast.py", line 914, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "D:\games\dad games\Lab Rats 2 v0.31.1 no cheat\renpy\python.py", line 2028, in py_exec_bytecode
exec bytecode in globals, locals
File "game/game_roles/role_student_mom.rpy", line 277, in <module>
NameError: name 'student_mom_appologise_label' is not defined

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Lab Rats 2 - Down to Business v0.31.1
Wed Aug 26 16:06:18 2020

thundersan86

Aug 1, 2019
Hello there!!

Question to the developer: is there a chance for us to have sluttier clothes in-game? Like, "ripped off" clothes like crotchless shorts and pants and shirts with more cleavage, especially for the big boobs models. Thank you and keep up the good work.

May 15, 2017
So the Gabrielle quest where she is in Lili's room stealing is not triggering for me. I have the hint named "Catch Cousin" on the lower left but when I go to Lili's bedroom in the afternoon, Gabrielle only nods at me. I have played this version of the game (.31.1) twice. I have the mod collection (probably the version before the newest) by Trollden, Tristem, and LZ_Starbuck. In the first play through, the Gabrielle theft quest triggered. In that play through I ignored Gabrielle till I got quest prompts and the quest line appeared to play properly. In the old play through Gabrielle had negative love. In my currant play through I interacted with Gabrielle as soon as she showed up and raised her Love and Obedience stats as much as I could. Gabrielle's love stat is 25, could that be why the event does not trigger? Does she need certain stats for the quest line to play properly?

3.40 star(s) 127 Votes