srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Does negative sluttiness do anything? I've been using a serum that gives -2 sluttiness per turn and Lily keeps randomly jumping to -40 love. Is this a bug or am I doing something horribly wrong?
You must be careful with those serums. Many of those who increase a stat are temporary only, and once they wear off that stat decreases again. The trap is that love cannot increase over 100. If you drug a girl to gain +80 love that is at 90 love already, it only goes up to 100, but then down by -80 afterwards, resulting in a remaining love of 20 only. Similar for other things as well.

Also, most low-tier drugs are decreasing things, and that will be permanent.

To increase happiness and obedience in early game, the best thing is to do a performance review, then punishing her for bad performance, threaten to fire her and instead decrease her pay (exactly so, otherwise it will do harm instead). In later game, there are more potent drugs available.

TS2016

May 7, 2017
While tutoring Emily- when I got her marks over 81% (I think) there is note from Vren "This section of the game is under construction. In v0.30.1 you will be have the ability to hire Emily once her marks are high enough."
I am playing v0.31.1 and this part is not finished yet?

TS2016

May 7, 2017
Sorry, that's not completly true. You can save your "exported_wardrobe.xml" file (in game/wardrobes) in "exported_wardrobe_x.xml". Now you can rename the "stripper_wardrobe.xml" in exported_wardrobe.xml. Close the game, restart it and now you can use the export to exported_wardrobe.xml button (outfit manager). Then rename the wardrobe-files to the old file names and start a new game. Ready to use your extended "stripper_wardrobe.xml".
Thanks.

LZ_Starbuck

Mar 25, 2019
While tutoring Emily- when I got her marks over 81% (I think) there is note from Vren "This section of the game is under construction. In v0.30.1 you will be have the ability to hire Emily once her marks are high enough."
I am playing v0.31.1 and this part is not finished yet?
That's correct. Currently vanilla game has no way to hire Emily

nim

May 6, 2017
It is also related to obedience and salary. If a girl thinks she is underpaid or is very free spirited she will want to quit. Her desired salary is based on her skill levels.
Be wary of the "giving personal training to employees" event. You can easily train them to well to keep them.

boblicticious

Jun 16, 2017
Zombie apocalypse in this game as a mod or in-game event would be great.
I think your business would drop off to zero pretty quick, not to mention the industrial and logistical infrastructure making it possible for your supply employees to keep you supplied and able to make serums would certainly shut down. There's no business to be had in a zombie apocalypse.

boblicticious

Jun 16, 2017
Having gone through this thread, I'm suprised to find that there is no comprehensive walkthrough or guide. Sure there are some short ones explaining how to set up a profitable company, but I have found none that detail the different paths for the different women in the game. Have I missed something?
So I'm not really sure a walkthrough would really be warranted for "different paths". This isn't a choice driven story type of game and there are probably only one or two decisions you make that will cause you to miss out on functionality or characters.

This is a business sim sandbox, no static walkthrough is going to apply to everyone's game.

Reactions: none589

Chagatai Khan

Jun 22, 2020
So I'm not really sure a walkthrough would really be warranted for "different paths". This isn't a choice driven story type of game and there are probably only one or two decisions you make that will cause you to miss out on functionality or characters.

This is a business sim sandbox, no static walkthrough is going to apply to everyone's game.
Perhaps I didn't express myself properly in that post. I'm aware that this is a sandbox game, it's one of the reasons I like this game so much, but that doesn't mean that people who want to play it couldn't be helped by having a walkthrough added to the first page of this thread. Furthermore I never mentioned anything about a "static" walkthrough. What I meant was a guide detailing how to set up a profitable business and what choices can be made in the game and what their consequences are.

To be fair, I've only played the modified version of this game and I wasn't aware how many characters those mods have added compared to the base game. I've since adressed the issue in the LR2 Mod thread as well. That being said, I still believe it would be helpful for most players to have a guide they can look into without having to resort to searching through a thread that is 241 pages long. I hope this clarifies my position.

MahBah

Jul 13, 2017
Does anyone have the patchnotes for v0.32.0? I know from the previous patch notes what it roughly is about, but I am always curious as hell about the details when the new versions come out.

Moondough

Sep 11, 2017
Does anyone have the patchnotes for v0.32.0? I know from the previous patch notes what it roughly is about, but I am always curious as hell about the details when the new versions come out.
The insta pic thingy the sister can do, now has an option to do topless shots.
Mother can now Work to get a promotion, and you can help her get it by teaching her how to act and dress. Mother can also join Lily later on for the instapic. That is pretty much the update in a nutshell.

Hank Miller

Mar 4, 2019
I know that. What I am asking is if it is possible to add or modify the outfit in the wardrobe itself not the character's wardrobe.
For example: Goth Party Girl outfit in Lily's extended outfit is ugly and I want to change it or stop her from wearing it.
Edit Lily's wardrobe, the XML file. Needs to be done newly with each update.

boblicticious

Jun 16, 2017
i must be doing something wrong because when i press shift+0 i get nothing
make sure you are doing SHIFT + o (the letter) and not SHIFT + 0 (zero).

If you are manually changing the files to activate the console, you might consider instead using UnRen (https://f95zone.to/threads/unren-ba...compiler-console-developer-menu-enabler.3083/). You can just throw UnRen.bat into the main game folder, run it, choose 3 and hit enter, then hit enter again to close the utility and it should automatically activate the console.

Also if you modified the files (or used UnRen) to activate the console while the game was open, you would have to close the game and reopen it for those changes to take effect.

3.40 star(s) 127 Votes