Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
So the Gabrielle quest where she is in Lili's room stealing is not triggering for me. I have the hint named "Catch Cousin" on the lower left but when I go to Lili's bedroom in the afternoon, Gabrielle only nods at me. I have played this version of the game (.31.1) twice. I have the mod collection (probably the version before the newest) by Trollden, Tristem, and LZ_Starbuck. In the first play through, the Gabrielle theft quest triggered. In that play through I ignored Gabrielle till I got quest prompts and the quest line appeared to play properly. In the old play through Gabrielle had negative love. In my currant play through I interacted with Gabrielle as soon as she showed up and raised her Love and Obedience stats as much as I could. Gabrielle's love stat is 25, could that be why the event does not trigger? Does she need certain stats for the quest line to play properly?
She needs to move out with her mom before this scene can prompt up in the base game... but it's a single scene only which allows you to blackmail her... so if there is a Quest involved it's most likely connected to the mod and should be asked in the corressponding thread

TS2016

May 7, 2017
someone posted this before...
go and interact with the character you intend to change, open the console when you are in the interaction menu and type the following:
the_person.base_outfit.accessories.remove(filter(lambda x : x in [big_glasses, modern_glasses], the_person.base_outfit.accessories)[0])
The next time the girl changes her outfit the original glasses will be gone.
I just found time to get back to the game and as I was about to try this I realized this was to remove the eyeglasses which is not what I wanted. What I wanted is to change the eyeglasses Alexia is wearing. In my game she has big eyeglasses and I wanted to change it to modern one.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I just found time to get back to the game and as I was about to try this I realized this was to remove the eyeglasses which is not what I wanted. What I wanted is to change the eyeglasses Alexia is wearing. In my game she has big eyeglasses and I wanted to change it to modern one.
What I meant is removing the original ones than hand her Outfits with the Eyeglasses you prefer from the Outfit manager

TS2016

May 7, 2017
What I meant is removing the original ones than hand her Outfits with the Eyeglasses you prefer from the Outfit manager
That what I figured you meant. It's not what I wanted because I cant really control every outfit she would wear ie gym outfit and I want to let her share employee outfits w/o worrying about eyeglasses. That's why I just wanted to change the eyeglass type and leave it.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
That what I figured you meant. It's not what I wanted because I cant really control every outfit she would wear ie gym outfit and I want to let her share employee outfits w/o worrying about eyeglasses. That's why I just wanted to change the eyeglass type and leave it.
I suppose you need to know the correct terms for the glasses you search for than and alter the code corresponndingly
the_person.base_outfit.accessories.add(filter(lambda x : x in [X_glasses, Y_glasses], the_person.base_outfit.accessories)[1])

Apr 21, 2018
I am using the unofficial bug fix and the talk screen shows two character sprites: one from the previous encounter/action/pose. Eh, waiting for it to be fixed.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I am using the unofficial bug fix and the talk screen shows two character sprites: one from the previous encounter/action/pose. Eh, waiting for it to be fixed.
Your chances will be higher for a fix if you reported it in the corresponding mod thread instead of the base game thread

ValencioK

Aug 27, 2020
i see people recommend mods for this game.
but if you download them, and install them, do you need to start again from the beginning?

also another question:
i played it till Steph gives you the option between the 2000 dollar and Nora, and i chose the 2000 dollar one, and played on.
i saved it, and started again, and now i chose the Nora option first.

but i noticed 2 differences in both plays:

the first save game, Lily came regular with shopping bags of underwear, and i got messages from Gebriella.

the second game, i didn't get them. Lily came 1 time with the bags, but Gebriella haven't messaged me yet.

is it a random thing, or is there something i should have done, what triggers that?

Last edited:

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
i see people recommend mods for this game.
but if you download them, and install them, do you need to start again from the beginning?

also another question:
i played it till Steph gives you the option between the 2000 dollar and Nora, and i chose the 2000 dollar one, and played on.
i saved it, and started again, and now i chose the Nora option first.

but i noticed 2 differences in both plays:

the first save game, Lily came regular with shopping bags of underwear, and i got messages from Gebriella.

the second game, i didn't get them. Lily came 1 time with the bags, but Gebriella haven't messaged me yet.

is it a random thing, or is there something i should have done, what triggers that?
If you only want to have a bugfix, neither the mods nor the unofficial "bugfix" is for you. Both change essential game parameters (e.g. the amount of stamina a sex action requires, among other things). Not just some but nearly all. I do not know why they call such deep modifications "bugfix".

Reactions: toolkitxx

TS2016

May 7, 2017
Question: is there way to add outfits or modify outfits in wardrobes like Stripper_Wardrobe or Lingerie_Extended_Wardrobe, etc...

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Question: is there way to add outfits or modify outfits in wardrobes like Stripper_Wardrobe or Lingerie_Extended_Wardrobe, etc...
You can add outfits to any characters wardrobe if her obedience is high enough... same as removing outfits... in the past however removing standard outfits lead to them wearing unknown outfits most of the time

TS2016

May 7, 2017
You can add outfits to any characters wardrobe if her obedience is high enough... same as removing outfits... in the past however removing standard outfits lead to them wearing unknown outfits most of the time
I know that. What I am asking is if it is possible to add or modify the outfit in the wardrobe itself not the character's wardrobe.
For example: Goth Party Girl outfit in Lily's extended outfit is ugly and I want to change it or stop her from wearing it.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: lsr2263

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I know that. What I am asking is if it is possible to add or modify the outfit in the wardrobe itself not the character's wardrobe.
For example: Goth Party Girl outfit in Lily's extended outfit is ugly and I want to change it or stop her from wearing it.
No that's sadly not possible... you can only modify outfits in the Outfit manager... afterwards you also need to gift the modified version to the characters again and possibly remove the old version... doesn't work for Standard outfits though

TS2016

May 7, 2017
No that's sadly not possible... you can only modify outfits in the Outfit manager... afterwards you also need to gift the modified version to the characters again and possibly remove the old version... doesn't work for Standard outfits though
Bummer... thanks.

Epasda

Apr 30, 2017
I'd like an implementation of guys, but only because I think it'd be more fun to cuckold an actual character and not just a name. Also it'd be cool to be able to customize ourselves if the dev ever added men with the same amount of details that women get.

Last edited:

ledier

May 26, 2017
Bummer... thanks.
Sorry, that's not completly true. You can save your "exported_wardrobe.xml" file (in game/wardrobes) in "exported_wardrobe_x.xml". Now you can rename the "stripper_wardrobe.xml" in exported_wardrobe.xml. Close the game, restart it and now you can use the export to exported_wardrobe.xml button (outfit manager). Then rename the wardrobe-files to the old file names and start a new game. Ready to use your extended "stripper_wardrobe.xml".

D

Deleted member 1532960

Sorry if this has been brought up before in this thread, I'm not up to read 240 pages. How do you keep your employees from leaving? I had Stephanie tell me it was her last day 3 times in a single day, even with 144 happiness and 140 love.

LZ_Starbuck

Mar 25, 2019
Sorry if this has been brought up before in this thread, I'm not up to read 240 pages. How do you keep your employees from leaving? I had Stephanie tell me it was her last day 3 times in a single day, even with 144 happiness and 140 love.
It is also related to obedience and salary. If a girl thinks she is underpaid or is very free spirited she will want to quit. Her desired salary is based on her skill levels.

D

Deleted member 1532960

That'd do it. Her obedience was low due to happy drugs lowering it.

D

Deleted member 1532960

Does negative sluttiness do anything? I've been using a serum that gives -2 sluttiness per turn and Lily keeps randomly jumping to -40 love. Is this a bug or am I doing something horribly wrong?

Last edited by a moderator:
3.40 star(s) 127 Votes