Apr 21, 2018
do i have to put first and last name when asking for MC name?
I don't remember if it will throw a NullPointerException error when someone call the MC by his last name (i.e. Mr. Lastname) or not. But yes it'd be really weird if you don't as if the game has a default value for mc's last name, it'd likely not be the one you want (also the MC's mom and sis both share the last name, as you might expect). In fact, I seem to recall the game calling my charater "Mr. DEFAULT" or something of the sort the one time I forget to put a last name.

Reactions: uiopuiop3112

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I don't remember if it will throw a NullPointerException error when someone call the MC by his last name (i.e. Mr. Lastname) or not. But yes it'd be really weird if you don't as if the game has a default value for mc's last name, it'd likely not be the one you want (also the MC's mom and sis both share the last name, as you might expect). In fact, I seem to recall the game calling my charater "Mr. DEFAULT" or something of the sort the one time I forget to put a last name.
Last time I tried to skip the Last name it just called you Mr.
So blank works... but it's extremly irritating as the game uses several Events calling you by your last name

liquidphantom

Mar 20, 2018
0.32 does have a few bugs in it.

Also does any one know a way of reducing the text size. In the production queue with four lines once gets pushed off the bottom of the screen and I can't set auto sell and stock numbers

Bobabod

Sep 13, 2016
How do you advance to tier 3 investigation? I already have 4 employees with the required core stats, then I speak with Stephanie, she tells me about the employees with the require stats and then nothing happens.

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
How do you advance to tier 3 investigation? I already have 4 employees with the required core stats, then I speak with Stephanie, she tells me about the employees with the require stats and then nothing happens.
If you really have three of them, she not only talks but a screen opens where you actually select three of them (might be more and you have to choose -- you have to click on the select button for each). Otherwise, something is still missing or not high enough.

Bobabod

Sep 13, 2016
That's the thing, she names them all as if stats were OK (and checking them they are) but I never get to the employee selection screen. I've loaded an older save and progressed to that same point and it worked so I guess something bugged along the way.

Now I just need to remember how to meet Nora and the student.

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
That's the thing, she names them all as if stats were OK (and checking them they are) but I never get to the employee selection screen. I've loaded an older save and progressed to that same point and it worked so I guess something bugged along the way.

Now I just need to remember how to meet Nora and the student.
Can you attach your save here (where she names them but you cannot select), I can check what is missing (if at all).

Mar 28, 2019
Question: how do you get Nora's Meritocratic Attraction for her quest? I can't talk to her except by giving her reports, which I got for all others (cousin, mom, sis, etc).

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Question: how do you get Nora's Meritocratic Attraction for her quest? I can't talk to her except by giving her reports, which I got for all others (cousin, mom, sis, etc).
You should have the "Study her for Nora" option like for every other girl.

Mar 28, 2019
She should be at the university campus, yust like Alexia and sister.
Not yet, I have gotten all the studying of people, except her. Do I need to advance "my research" with Stephanie first? Or develop some of the serums from the studying for her to appear?

fregreger

Apr 28, 2018
Does the game have some kind of way to track a girl's virginity? This seems to be a perfect game for this kind of feature.

boblicticious

Jun 16, 2017
Not yet, I have gotten all the studying of people, except her. Do I need to advance "my research" with Stephanie first? Or develop some of the serums from the studying for her to appear?
The event that triggers Nora's appearance in the world is the transition from tier 2 to tier 3 serum traits. When you talk to Stephanie about advancing research on this step she gives you an option to either spend 2000 dollars purchasing another company's serum to test, OR she gets in contact with Nora to ask her if she can steer you in the right direction.

If you choose to contact Nora then that should trigger the event where you visit her at her lab (and start doing her trait research, which once done upgrades you to tier 3 traits). After you visit her lab, she should now be part of the world and be in her daily routine (so you can visit her most parts of the day at the unversity campus).

If you chose to spend 2000 dollars instead to buy a serum to then unlock tier 3, I don't think Nora ever becomes available (and neither should ANY of her 'quests' for testing her serum traits or the ability to study your acquaintances for Nora).

So if you are actually able to do the Nora quests but she's not on the map, I would assume you got a bug around the time you unlocked tier 3 that failed to create an instance of Nora to roam the sandbox per her schedule (either that, or you chose to spend the 2000 dollars to unlock tier 3 and later used console commands to make the Nora missions available to you after you were locked out of the Nora routes which would explain why she never got initiated into the world and only exists during scripted events from the university location menu).

Mar 28, 2019
The event that triggers Nora's appearance in the world is the transition from tier 2 to tier 3 serum traits. When you talk to Stephanie about advancing research on this step she gives you an option to either spend 2000 dollars purchasing another company's serum to test, OR she gets in contact with Nora to ask her if she can steer you in the right direction.

If you choose to contact Nora then that should trigger the event where you visit her at her lab (and start doing her trait research, which once done upgrades you to tier 3 traits). After you visit her lab, she should now be part of the world and be in her daily routine (so you can visit her most parts of the day at the unversity campus).

If you chose to spend 2000 dollars instead to buy a serum to then unlock tier 3, I don't think Nora ever becomes available (and neither should ANY of her 'quests' for testing her serum traits or the ability to study your acquaintances for Nora).

So if you are actually able to do the Nora quests but she's not on the map, I would assume you got a bug around the time you unlocked tier 3 that failed to create an instance of Nora to roam the sandbox per her schedule (either that, or you chose to spend the 2000 dollars to unlock tier 3 and later used console commands to make the Nora missions available to you after you were locked out of the Nora routes which would explain why she never got initiated into the world and only exists during scripted events from the university location menu).
Hmmmm, I am fairly certain I didn't do the 2000 dollars. I went to see her at the University. Didn't play with the console for any of her stuff.

Thanks for the reply and help though.

3.40 star(s) 127 Votes