espguy

Dec 14, 2017
I unlocked the business uniform rule but still cant create
Also how do you talk to girls about being test subjects for the 4rth level of research?

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Its me! with more dumb questions! Is the survey for nora working? I did with 5 characters and still nothing
You need to interview specific people of interest/people with specific stats to unlock their corresponding traits. See e.g. the list here.

I unlocked the business uniform rule but still cant create
Use the outfit manager on the top left to create an outfit (within the max sluttiness set by the policy), then go to the main office and assign it as a uniform.

Also how do you talk to girls about being test subjects for the 4rth level of research?
Talk to Stephanie/the head researcher about your picks.

Reactions: geninaheci

Chagatai Khan

Jun 22, 2020
Having gone through this thread, I'm suprised to find that there is no comprehensive walkthrough or guide. Sure there are some short ones explaining how to set up a profitable company, but I have found none that detail the different paths for the different women in the game. Have I missed something?

Reactions: JackofAllit

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
people obbedience suddenly dropped and now they want to leave how do i recover obedience?
Have a Business interview with them and they'll tell you things like they don't earn enough money, than offer a raise (+10%).
When I did I raised both happiness and obedience by quiet alot (nearly 20 for both I think)

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Have a Business interview with them and they'll tell you things like they don't earn enough money, than offer a raise (+10%).
When I did I raised both happiness and obedience by quiet alot (nearly 20 for both I think)
Normally, obedience does not drop from alone, only caused by your actions or by a flawed serum. Happiness is another thing. If you hire girls that hate many things (i.e. having many ??? lines in the "hate" category and little to nothing in the "love" category, you will have a hard time keeping them in early game, because they will lose happiness faster than you can say "serum".

The fastest way to permanently gain obedience for low-slutty girls is to give them a one-time bonus if you are rich (on month's equivalent), or do a performance review, exactly so: Punish for bad performance, threaten to fire her, cut her pay (xx% per day). This makes them largely happy and obedient.

Most other options in that performance review lead to decreased happiness/obedience, mind! And that cut pay option is not available for slutty girls.

Later on in game you don't need all that because you have serums that keep everyone happy, obedient and slutty without limits.

JackofAllit

May 19, 2020
Can anyone help me? I'm at the point in the game where I had to collect 3 obedient and slutty girls and tell Steph (head researcher) to study them. She told me she would study them and get back to me with the results but that was a long time ago and nothing has happened yet? There is no option when talking to her about "advancing research" or anything like that. Am I missing something or does she just take a super long time to study them?

Reactions: ahump

Marsup

Nov 19, 2017
Like this game so far. Honestly hope guys will make an appearance and have their own unique mechanic, feels so weird that they only exist as names. Would be fun for some risqué visiting of some of your lady friends. Definitely hope threesome options will be added and the ability to introduce different girlfriends to each other.

The whole public thing also needs to be developped further, same with events like wedding, would be nice to be invited even if its to have a quicky with the bride.

Pregnancy also needs to be a bigger deal and have a bigger influence as to how people behave around the woman.

Reactions: JackofAllit

TS2016

May 7, 2017
someone posted this before...
go and interact with the character you intend to change, open the console when you are in the interaction menu and type the following:
the_person.base_outfit.accessories.remove(filter(lambda x : x in [big_glasses, modern_glasses], the_person.base_outfit.accessories)[0])
The next time the girl changes her outfit the original glasses will be gone.
Thanks

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Can anyone help me? I'm at the point in the game where I had to collect 3 obedient and slutty girls and tell Steph (head researcher) to study them. She told me she would study them and get back to me with the results but that was a long time ago and nothing has happened yet? There is no option when talking to her about "advancing research" or anything like that. Am I missing something or does she just take a super long time to study them?
In this case (and all other serum related quests) the result is instantly available. You do not have to wait. Just pick a new research topic to advance the new traits you will find in the left column (in case of Nora related quests, the trait is already in the middle column -- it cannot be researched further but you must create a new serum out of it, give it to one person and interact with that person in order to advance).

Leo D. Marstone

Nov 2, 2017
Anyone knows why I can not get any more research points?
Everytime I work at my lab I get 0 points. Even passively through my head researcher wont work.

SmittyW3rben

Mar 27, 2018
Hello, apologies if this has been answered before but I can't find anyone talking about this.

The Android port of Lab Rats seems to be missing image files to the point where the game will simply give an error message at the very beginning trying to load the first characters. Has anyone else run into this problem and resolved it?

Edit: upon looking through the error message and files, there is nothing in the .../x-character_images folder just a placeholder. The Android version needs to be updated to contain the correct images.

Last edited:

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Everytime I work at my lab I get 0 points. Even passively through my head researcher wont work.
This question has been asked before but I do not know if it has been answered. Do you have a research project assigned? What is your company efficiency? Maybe attach a save here.

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Check your business policies (in the office). Do you have a policy set to sell research? If so, disable it.

(I haven't seen that policy in the vanilla game myself, but others have reported it. I assume it's mod content.)

3.40 star(s) 127 Votes