Furmilk

Nov 27, 2019
You can make a girl break up with her boyfriend/fiancee/husband to become yours and as far as I can tell they don't break up with you on their own.
Fertility, i.e. chance to impregnate is a part of the characters status screen.
Ok good, so most of them are pregnant now, and I got a few of them stating how their breasts got bigger due to the pregnancy but that seems to be it. Is there a really long time-gap between developments? Or is that as far as they develop in this game?

electricat

Feb 1, 2020
You can make a girl break up with her boyfriend/fiancee/husband to become yours and as far as I can tell they don't break up with you on their own.
Fertility, i.e. chance to impregnate is a part of the characters status screen.
They do if they see you having sex with someone else and their sluttiness is low enough.

OsoSober

Jul 22, 2018
to show pregnant tag in detail screen change line 185 in roles.rpy from

pregnant_role = Role("Pregnant", [], hidden = True) to
pregnant_role = Role("Pregnant", [], hidden = False)

be warned changing this, will show pregnant tag before any in game dialog of pregnancy

Reactions: str8up and Furmilk

OsoSober

Jul 22, 2018
Considering that we can try to date characters, and they can date someone else, get engaged, and married, shouldn't this also have the NTR tag? Also is there a way to disable that? I was romancing steph and she went through all 3 of the above in a friggin' week.

Also what are the chances for impregnating anyone? It doesn't seem very high, or it takes forever for the first signs to appear.
serums such as fertility enhancer and birth controll reducer will impact on the rate of fertility,
and yes you can use multiple serums at one time

Furmilk

Nov 27, 2019
serums such as fertility enhancer and birth controll reducer will impact on the rate of fertility,
and yes you can use multiple serums at one time
Yeah I got that goin' and they're all pregnant. But is this a game where they just say they're pregnant, or will they actually become visually pregnant? Out of curiosity, I researched the pregnancy acceleration and mastered it until it had no fail chance and made a drug with it which I I had them chug by the gallon, but I'm not seeing any changes after almost a full month ingame.

Also you mentioned they can stack, could I just have one person drink like 80 of them at once and see the results? And does birth control reducer do anything if I already talked them into not taking it? I'm gonna boot it up now to see if I can find these statistics ingame somewhere, but I don't recall seeing them.

Edit: reading the above post about editting the .rpy's had me dive in there and noticed that there are several checkpoints, the next one is at day 90 it seems.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Ok good, so most of them are pregnant now, and I got a few of them stating how their breasts got bigger due to the pregnancy but that seems to be it. Is there a really long time-gap between developments? Or is that as far as they develop in this game?
Pregnancy last for 9 month and they get visible pregnant bellies around 3-4 month if I am not mistaken (in game time ofc)
Yeah I got that goin' and they're all pregnant. But is this a game where they just say they're pregnant, or will they actually become visually pregnant? Out of curiosity, I researched the pregnancy acceleration and mastered it until it had no fail chance and made a drug with it which I I had them chug by the gallon, but I'm not seeing any changes after almost a full month ingame.

Also you mentioned they can stack, could I just have one person drink like 80 of them at once and see the results? And does birth control reducer do anything if I already talked them into not taking it? I'm gonna boot it up now to see if I can find these statistics ingame somewhere, but I don't recall seeing them.
...this can be dangerous... there had been several game breaking errors reported if a girls pregnancy had been developed to fast

OsoSober

Jul 22, 2018
Have you allowed your company efficiency to drop too low? If so, you have to work in Human Resources to raise it up to 100% again.
yep hr is always at 100% but as you can see from screen shot, i do not have that sell resources policy on my game.
use base game no mods

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
yep hr is always at 100% but as you can see from screen shot, i do not have that sell resources policy on my game.
use base game no mods
Whats your character build?
(need Int, Focus and Research above 0 to actually genrate some) also have you tried updateing to the latest Version?

OsoSober

Jul 22, 2018
Whats your character build?
(need Int, Focus and Research above 0 to actually genrate some) also have you tried updateing to the latest Version?
i am researching, i just dont have the sell research policy, that the other guy was showing,

im also running ver 31.1 from patron site, so the latest

i am generating research,

Chagatai Khan

Jun 22, 2020
I'm quite far in my game now and I've discovered that I made the very bad choice in the beginning to not ask Nora for help. I really don't feel like doing the game over again at this point considering the amount of time I've put into this. Is there anyway to trigger that initial event again through console commands? Specifically what code I would have to enter into the console. If so, your help would be greatly appreciated!

Storm4n

Jul 10, 2017
I didn't go Nora's path but I see there's a serum that increases love per turn and she can unlock it, is there a console command to unlock those?

blogger

Jun 21, 2017
Anyone know the code to fix the crash that happens after the dinner event with Mrs. Vandenberg when she rubs your leg and gets you alone to thank you?

Lupoy

Sep 22, 2017
i am researching, i just dont have the sell research policy, that the other guy was showing,

im also running ver 31.1 from patron site, so the latest

i am generating research,
I also have the same issue. So I downloaded the Mod version and found that the option is there. It seems only in mod version.

3.40 star(s) 127 Votes