Joe9ty

Jun 18, 2020
I'm getting problems with the game save function, saying that I'm out of memory. Any ideas how to rectify?

elhombre

Jun 6, 2017
This game has more crashes than a Russian highway.
Hahaha ... ditto.
but given complexity of this "management" game? , it's pretty damn stable, i give him that

I even managed to fix the cousin's boob quest. both of them , boobs :) , money and serum one... but removing npc from marketing ad campaign is still a mistery .. need someone more proficient in renpy (im beginner)

line pointers are from original file:
Code:
890: cousin_boobjob_get_action = Action("Cousin boob job get", cousin_boobjob_get_requirement, "cousin_boobjob_get_label", args = the_person, requirement_args = [the_person, day + renpy.random.randint(4,6)]

893/925:       for an_action in cousin_role.actions:
                         if an_action == cousin_talk_boobjob_again_action: #Find and remove this action.
895/927:                        cousin_role.actions.remove(an_action)
                                      break

Last edited:

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
I'm getting problems with the game save function, saying that I'm out of memory. Any ideas how to rectify?
I think there is a maximum of employees you can safely have. My game started crashing on save with more than 30 girls. I kept it at 28 and had no problems, only occasionally but they went away after game restart.

Joe9ty

Jun 18, 2020
I tried reloading a different copy of the game works as a temporary fix and populates the last saves from the pre-exixting version and will probably look to continue that and live with any partial losses of progression I've made thus far as I don't want to do a complete re-start. As you can probably guess, but I'm not the least bit technical, however this appears to open up the capacity for new saves albeit I predict I will encounter the same problem in the coming days but as I say, I think downloading another copy should retain the progress saved and allow me to make new saves.

Moondough

Sep 11, 2017
Just do what the code says and it will work .. about the quest it is that what it is, she wanted bigger and got 'em. the end. .. for now i guess .
Well i just don't "do" what the code says because i haven't a fucking clue what it tells me. Just that it gets an error.

nukeofwf

Oct 26, 2016
FYI the cousin's enhancement action error is due to lines 895 and 927 in role_cousin.rpy being:
cousin_role.remove(an_action)
it should be
cousin_role.actions.remove(an_action)
you can edit that file yourself if you would like.

elhombre

Jun 6, 2017

Patchez

Русский Аплоадер
Uploader
Jun 12, 2017
Hey want to ask before playing, is there any kind of corruption that allows to loan women out/share them?

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Hey want to ask before playing, is there any kind of corruption that allows to loan women out/share them?
Almost none. There are very few male characters in the game (and none of them appear on screen). The nearest thing that comes to mind is when a potential investor is touring the company, there are options to tell one of the staff to either flirt with or fuck him (or neither).

Patchez

Русский Аплоадер
Uploader
Jun 12, 2017
Almost none. There are very few male characters in the game (and none of them appear on screen). The nearest thing that comes to mind is when a potential investor is touring the company, there are options to tell one of the staff to either flirt with or fuck him (or neither).
Damn that's a shame. I'm asking because previous game did (at the very end though)

espguy

Dec 14, 2017
Have sex with girls and give them orgasms, also try giving them Serums that increase suggestiability

Caan be setup and changed in the menu, but girls already pregnant won't be affected...
Also in later research tiers there is a Serum that does (apllying it to often on the same character can cause errors as reported)
what suggestability do?

Feb 12, 2018
Problem: invisible employee, she is on the staff list, but doesn't appear in any dialogs, unless initiated by her like "send her to seminar" or "training"
Question: which command to use to init "fire her" dialogue? or even better, bypass that and just remove from game completely?
Thanks in advance

3.40 star(s) 127 Votes