gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
I can't trigger tutoring with Emily. The MC has agreed to tutor her (the_person.event_triggers_dict["tutor_enabled"] = True), but I can't find an option to start the tutoring.

Also, I've played many versions of this game and still never had the "Bring a daughter to work" crisis trigger. Is it broken or am I (possibly both)?

Also also, I've seen mention of Stephanie having a sister Ashley. Never seen hide nor hair of her either, but not sure if she's mod content.

Brontanius

Sep 27, 2017
How do you get the intelligence increasing serum trait?
You need tier 2 research which requires 4 int and 120?(not sure exactly) obedience with the head researcher. By advancing your research you can choose contract nora for t2 or pay 2k for it, im not sure what nora does but i usually just pay 2 k as its then just wait a few days.

As for my own question, how do you change employee uniforms, i dont understand that system

Marsup

Nov 19, 2017
You need tier 2 research which requires 4 int and 120?(not sure exactly) obedience with the head researcher. By advancing your research you can choose contract nora for t2 or pay 2k for it, im not sure what nora does but i usually just pay 2 k as its then just wait a few days.

As for my own question, how do you change employee uniforms, i dont understand that system
Weird I've done everything with nora (shes asking me to do questionnaires) but I dont see any intelligence increasing research option.

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
Weird I've done everything with nora (shes asking me to do questionnaires) but I dont see any intelligence increasing research option.
quick release nootropics +2 int. should be either tier 2 or tier 3. interview a person with all 3 base stats high (either 5 or 7) turns into a permanent upgrade trait.

Vitklim

Feb 22, 2018
Having played through basically the entire game, this is both better and worse than the first one. As a game, this one is very fucking good. But what is the point of playing when you don't see the content you downloaded it for? The only h-stuff you actually get is the girl naked in different positions with a slight animation. Ok, but that is literally not an h-scene. So why bother.

SenPC

Feb 3, 2018
I prefer this one over its predecessor, despite the odd rendered graphics. It's got a depth to it that the first one didn't. If this is what the developer wants to make, kudos to him. I'll keep playing his games.

Vitklim

Feb 22, 2018
Yes, as a game in itself, it is better. In terms of actual h-content it's a straight up regression.

Edit: Another suggestion - Increase the maximum boob size. Do it.

Last edited:

Nonya Bizz

May 12, 2018
I know this really isn't the place to complain about bugs, but it seems like the cousin content may be a bit bugged and I have literally no idea how the Nora research works.

Cousin:
When it was time to do the breast growth stuff I gave her a pill and it didn't get it to grow so I went back to try again and got a bunch of error exception loops that I could ignore and then give her a bunch of pills at the same time before just giving up and giving her 5k because I hit "that point" in the game. Also one of her costumes is bugged with pregnancy and it's literally impossible to interact with her if she's wearing it and the only way to interact after is the strip club. I'm also not a fan of how she 'has' to hate you or something for her quest chain as I think the blackmail stuff is the only unique interactive with her (correct me if I'm wrong)

Nora:
What I got when I started Nora's research was a trait that I had to put in a serum. I got some incredibly OP trait that reduced happiness by 15 every night but it also boosted their lust by a whopping 20. After giving it to a lot of people nothing happened until eventually Steph did a random "I'll instantly boost what we're researching by a level" thing and then I talked to Nora again and got the same trait, only this time it had different side effects. Used it on a bunch of people with no luck and got the boost to proc again and the third trait was just a 50% suggestibility raise. I never got any of the cool traits that other people talked about and I didn't see any indication of who I should give each trait to, and considering how steep these traits are with the cousin having to hate you and others requiring stuff like 7 int+charisma, I do think they are strong but considering I have no idea how to get them "the right way" and they all have steep requirements I don't get it/could someone explain it?

Minor nitpicks since I last played:
1. Not a fan of all the relationship stuff where non-family members can drop in and out of relationships and how there's a lot of stuff regarding having affairs, but that's minor (admittedly I found out in my run by Steph getting married by like, day 12). Relatedly though, how no family members can be girlfriends (which... makes sense, sure, but you're also mind controlling the town and people are walking around naked, plus said family members can call you daddy in public)
2. Besides the bugs regarding the cousin, there seems to have been odd graphical glitches lately if you are being watched, characters will pop up so you see their picture and then the person you're doing will have their picture pop up but like... behind the other person. Also spamming the pregnancy progression stuff leads you to seeing your pregnant sister, then message you and say that she gave birth two days ago before you see her at home not-pregnant.
3. I feel like events aren't kicking off at work as much as they used to, I remember the fan would break all the time back in V0.20 or so, but after grinding research and production I only had the event kick off like... twice.
4. I feel like I missed any and all things regarding getting family to work at the company, along with any family members of staff, which I only know because I remember that was brought up with how apparently wives could have their daughters hired and you could do them both.
5. Strip club also feels pointless/confusing because there is no way to watch Cousin strip without RNG and I didn't notice anything change in regards to paying the strippers or not (and if there is a change after you spend like, $1000 on a stripper, then that's dumb), and I remember seeing that you could hire strippers at the company but also... yea... Also not really a "nitpick" but I found a character named "Cheating Slut" and I can't tell if they are a fully random NPC who is a slut, or if that character leads down some massive quest chain I missed out on.

I think if you look at the original game the guide that was there is down now (was on old f95zone wiki before we moved to .to I think), but it was nice to at least have a guide that said "oh you can do this and doing this quest chain leads to this other thing"

Marsup

Nov 19, 2017
quick release nootropics +2 int. should be either tier 2 or tier 3. interview a person with all 3 base stats high (either 5 or 7) turns into a permanent upgrade trait.
Where the hell do you find a character with those stats. Found one over 5 or on 5 for all 3 base stats didnt give me anything. WHere the hell am i meant to get a triple 7, got all recruitement skill upgrades and no one i meet on the streets has the stats.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I know this really isn't the place to complain about bugs, but it seems like the cousin content may be a bit bugged and I have literally no idea how the Nora research works.
https://f95zone.to/threads/lab-rats-2-mods.32881/post-3317643
Where the hell do you find a character with those stats. Found one over 5 or on 5 for all 3 base stats didnt give me anything. WHere the hell am i meant to get a triple 7, got all recruitement skill upgrades and no one i meet on the streets has the stats.
You need to hire them by an audition in the company... you can only hire people met on the street in the mod either as far as I recall

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
should be possible to overload them with a nootropics/stress inhibitor/ampethamine cocktail by giving it to them multiple times in short order. but better do it with an unimportant character because they can crash down afterwards, losing stats when you breached their stat limit (5+2+2=9, max 8 = +1, ending up at 5-1 once both serata run out)

slativ

Nov 11, 2017
I got an error when an employee is going to give birth:

---

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/script.rpy", line 10094, in script call
call advance_time from _call_advance_time_15
File "game/script.rpy", line 10810, in script call
$ crisis.call_action()
File "game/game_roles/role_pregnant.rpy", line 301, in script
python:
File "game/game_roles/role_pregnant.rpy", line 323, in <module>
the_person.remove(pregnant_role)
AttributeError: 'Person' object has no attribute 'remove'
I managed to solve the issue by changing the line "the_person.remove(pregnant_role)" (in "game/game_roles/role_pregnant.rpy", line 323) by "the_person.special_role.remove(pregnant_role)".

Reactions: ahump

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
I can't trigger tutoring with Emily. The MC has agreed to tutor her (the_person.event_triggers_dict["tutor_enabled"] = True), but I can't find an option to start the tutoring.

Also, I've played many versions of this game and still never had the "Bring a daughter to work" crisis trigger. Is it broken or am I (possibly both)?

Also also, I've seen mention of Stephanie having a sister Ashley. Never seen hide nor hair of her either, but not sure if she's mod content.
I agree the daughter event triggers like never. I remember there was a bug once which supposedly is fixed but it never triggers nontheless for me a well.

Brontanius

Sep 27, 2017
How do i raise obedience with the family members? I know i can get the mothers up fairly early but no clue how to do the other 3.

3.40 star(s) 127 Votes