Ghostly Hale

Jan 26, 2018
The engine is still the same.
With cheats you can make them more likable but that's all.
For me they're bad and fake, but someone can appreciate them.
sad to hear. Guess i'll pretend the dev never made this. Loved Lab Rats one thought. Can't stand by this one. At least give us the characters from the first game with the art from the first one.

scannatore

Jul 11, 2017
I don't know what went wrong with the sequel.
Lab rats 1 was easy, funny and fast.
Yeah, you're invisible but the point was getting all women.
Lab rats 2 is one of those sexy games you find discounted in shops.
A management game like restaurant or hospital with a little nudes.
The focus is on spending money, improving potions and testing them. Sex is at best 4th target maybe last.
And the images are too little...

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
Does anyone know the console commands for the fertility on the NPCs? It would be great to know
open a character's interaction window and try the_person.fertility or this_person.fertility or something like that (check the variable list for objects that look like ..._person (NUMBERS AND LETTERS)).

the dev uses ????_person to hold and modify the currently focused character's values.

BobKels0

Jun 19, 2017
Yo

Am I the only who get an Out of Memory error when I try to save the game? Occurs after around 1h of playing.
Is there a way to tweak the memory allowed for Renpy somewhere?
Got 64 Go of ram. And it's far from fully used, 80% left with only Lab Rat 2 opened. So, it's only a problem with the engine and how it manage the memory.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Looks like the engine can't only be able to handle the memory correctly, can't recognize the correct OS too.
I'm on a Win 10 pro. Not Win 8.

It's the first time I got memory issue with a Renpy game.
Sometimes with RPGM games, same thing, engine and coding cause that kind of issue (My Girlfriend Amnesia before it was finished caused that often, on my old computer too, so I really don't think it's an hardware problem)

Any advice?

ZedCrosskill

Jan 25, 2019
Can anyone help me,bug when interaction with all girl. I use bug fix from extra : mod&bugfix,but that still not working.

This is my traceback.

Last edited:

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
Can anyone help me,bug when interaction with all girl. I use bug fix from extra : mod&bugfix,but that still not working.

This is traceback.
tracebacks are better as [spoiler ]. try if that happens when you start a new game without having a game loaded before.

boblicticious

Jun 16, 2017
sad to hear. Guess i'll pretend the dev never made this. Loved Lab Rats one thought. Can't stand by this one. At least give us the characters from the first game with the art from the first one.
Vren is making the game he wants to make... not just a clone of LR1. It seems clear that he's interested in complex systems, pushing the capabilities of renpy to the limits, and making a sandbox game instead of just a slideshow VN that just lets you choose which static scene you view next. LR1 comes across to me as a practice run to get used to renpy.

It wouldn't be possible to use those honey select models for almost half of what this game is built upon. Mixed and matched clothing, changeable body proportions through serums, and now stages of pregnancy, plus moving beyond the original characters with the randomly generated characters needed to fill out the employee slots in your company, there would just be too many variations to pull from HS to make this work.

I would recommend not getting your hopes up that Vren's next game is just a simple VN slideshow again... it seems kinda clear where his interests lie, and writing a simple VN doesn't seem to be it.

boblicticious

Jun 16, 2017
I don't know what went wrong with the sequel.
Lab rats 1 was easy, funny and fast.
Yeah, you're invisible but the point was getting all women.
Lab rats 2 is one of those sexy games you find discounted in shops.
A management game like restaurant or hospital with a little nudes.
The focus is on spending money, improving potions and testing them. Sex is at best 4th target maybe last.
And the images are too little...
What you're looking for are games made by an artist who happens to have enough coding capability to inject their art into a game (or who hired a coder to do that for them). Vren's not an artist, he's a developer who has enough skill utilizing existing assets to use them as art in a game. Making more LR1 style VN's is not likely to be interesting to a developer trying to stretch their legs. And unfortunately honey select isn't conducive to the dynamic nature of the game Vren is trying to create.

No need to despair man... this site is gushing with simple VN's with beautiful art and great writing. It's the games like LR2 where it's actually a game and not just an elaborate slideshow that are few and far between.

Nonya Bizz

May 12, 2018
Is there a mod or something that disables relationships? Lab Rats 1 had 'some' kind of cheating content (sister has a boyfriend), but it was possible to completely miss/not feel bad as you never see how serious it is. I'm playing the game now and am the only person hired along with Steph as a way to save money for now, and haven't spent any time with her but Steph just got engaged 30 days in.

Call me a softy but I like having harem stuff where everyone is happy and while I'd be fine with Steph being in an open relationship I am positive this isn't the kind of game with that (since males don't even have models). I don't like 'stealing' someone from someone else, but out of everyone it's worse that it happens with one of the original cast (at least Alexis has a boyfriend in the plot so it'd get story stuff there).

3.40 star(s) 127 Votes