OsoSober

Jul 22, 2018
Whi
If you get a girl pregnant, eventually they will have an event where they tell you they are pregnant, though it's easy to figure that out based on their reaction to a creampie starting right after they get pregnant. After the event, it will say in their details screen that they are pregnant. That I believe is the only way to tell whether someone is pregnant or not before it starts to show.
Which screen does it show or state pregnant?;i cant see it

Voraticrude

Sep 12, 2019
For version 0.31.1 android build i downloaded from patreon The Charecter images folder is Empty and.... Well you can imagine the rest... Game crash n stuff

Johny Alfa

Oct 7, 2017
Still cant load a saved game.

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 452, in __call__
    renpy.load(fn)
AttributeError: 'StoreModule' object has no attribute 'date_requirement'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_load_save.rpym", line 35, in script
    $ ui.interact()
  File "C:\Users\Akos\Downloads\Lab_Rats_2-v0.31.1-pc\Lab_Rats_2-v0.31.1-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 914, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "C:\Users\Akos\Downloads\Lab_Rats_2-v0.31.1-pc\Lab_Rats_2-v0.31.1-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2028, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_load_save.rpym", line 35, in <module>
    $ ui.interact()
  File "C:\Users\Akos\Downloads\Lab_Rats_2-v0.31.1-pc\Lab_Rats_2-v0.31.1-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 297, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\Akos\Downloads\Lab_Rats_2-v0.31.1-pc\Lab_Rats_2-v0.31.1-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2702, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\Akos\Downloads\Lab_Rats_2-v0.31.1-pc\Lab_Rats_2-v0.31.1-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3518, in interact_core
    rv = root_widget.event(ev, x, y, 0)
  File "C:\Users\Akos\Downloads\Lab_Rats_2-v0.31.1-pc\Lab_Rats_2-v0.31.1-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 998, in event
    rv = i.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, cst)
  File "C:\Users\Akos\Downloads\Lab_Rats_2-v0.31.1-pc\Lab_Rats_2-v0.31.1-pc\renpy\display\transition.py", line 47, in event
    return self.new_widget.event(ev, x, y, st)  # E1101
  File "C:\Users\Akos\Downloads\Lab_Rats_2-v0.31.1-pc\Lab_Rats_2-v0.31.1-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 998, in event
  File "C:\Users\Akos\Downloads\Lab_Rats_2-v0.31.1-pc\Lab_Rats_2-v0.31.1-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 714, in event
    rv = self.child.event(ev, x, y, st)
  File "C:\Users\Akos\Downloads\Lab_Rats_2-v0.31.1-pc\Lab_Rats_2-v0.31.1-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 244, in event
    rv = d.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, st)
  File "C:\Users\Akos\Downloads\Lab_Rats_2-v0.31.1-pc\Lab_Rats_2-v0.31.1-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 962, in event
    return handle_click(self.clicked)
  File "C:\Users\Akos\Downloads\Lab_Rats_2-v0.31.1-pc\Lab_Rats_2-v0.31.1-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 897, in handle_click
    rv = run(action)
  File "C:\Users\Akos\Downloads\Lab_Rats_2-v0.31.1-pc\Lab_Rats_2-v0.31.1-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 313, in run
    new_rv = run(i, *args, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\Akos\Downloads\Lab_Rats_2-v0.31.1-pc\Lab_Rats_2-v0.31.1-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 320, in run
    return action(*args, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 452, in __call__
    renpy.load(fn)
  File "C:\Users\Akos\Downloads\Lab_Rats_2-v0.31.1-pc\Lab_Rats_2-v0.31.1-pc\renpy\loadsave.py", line 769, in load
    roots, log = loads(location.load(filename))
  File "C:\Users\Akos\Downloads\Lab_Rats_2-v0.31.1-pc\Lab_Rats_2-v0.31.1-pc\renpy\loadsave.py", line 63, in loads
    return cPickle.loads(s)
AttributeError: 'StoreModule' object has no attribute 'date_requirement'

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Lab Rats 2 - Down to Business v0.31.1
Sat Aug 08 19:07:58 2020

Edvin

Jun 3, 2017
Wish that the drug effects would be more permanent.... like the original.
You can craft many types of drugs that permanently change mind or body.
Weak drugs are only in the beginning (but the right combination will allow permanent effect).

Corvair

Jun 26, 2020
The game usually has pretty extensive "under the hood" changes between versions, which means that save games between updates often do not work at all, or throw up a boatload of errors - e.g. undefined variables. It sucks, but the safest way seems to be to start fresh, especially if your save is from, uh, eleven versions earlier.

Reactions: aifman7

aifman7

Oct 25, 2017
Your old save from years ago or whenever is never going to work again man, you need to start over.

If you don't want to have to grind for stats or serums again, consider using a cheat mod or editing console variables to get back your old progress... but yeah dude no matter how many times the game is updated, your old save from version 0.20 is never going to work again. Just gotta deal with it like the rest of us ;)

EDIT: a word

Last edited:
Reactions: Burgh917
Apr 21, 2018
Instead of adding new story elements and new girls, dev needs imo focus on improving H scenes and adding animations. The rest is near perfection but the H scenes are definitely the weak side of this game.
Yeah, there are apparently 13 new faces in the game now, but about half of those are basically the same face as Jennifer's with only slight changes in the eyes. I wasn't aware of this until I used the mods on GitHub which has a "genetic modification" cheat, and thought the "mom face" just gets used disproportionally more frequent. A good number of the images for sexual positions are shared and indistinct, and there are only a handful of hairstyles are bearable.

Reactions: Lamoucheronn

boblicticious

Jun 16, 2017
So anyone can tell me how this game has improved since its first release? Is it now better than the first game?
It depends on what you are looking for. If you liked the first game because of the nice looking honey select models and the simple story-driven mechanics of the game... LR2 will probably never be for you.

LR2 is heavily built on the concept of a management game, with emphasis on dynamic generated characters, clothing customization, and a self-motivated sandbox to play in in order to try to build a strong profitable company and/or build a harem.

Much of what has changed in LR2 since the first release is a refinement of the management aspects, additional customizations to the characters and clothing they wear, a relationship system was added, and pretty much all the characters from LR1 are now included in LR2 (however understand that they don't use the honey select models... sacrifices had to be made to make a working sandbox with dynamic characters you could generate whenever the player looks to hire a new employee). So the models look a little bit better than they did on LR2's first release, but it's still the same base models.

There is also some additional characters with some of their own story development... but story definitely takes a backseat to the sandbox concept. There's also a system in place that animates characters (mostly just breast bounce and body movement to simulate breathing). It's not actually a true animation, it's just using shaders to bend and stretch the static images. Also there's pregnancy.

The_fallen_dragon

Jun 15, 2017
It depends on what you are looking for. If you liked the first game because of the nice looking honey select models and the simple story-driven mechanics of the game... LR2 will probably never be for you.

LR2 is heavily built on the concept of a management game, with emphasis on dynamic generated characters, clothing customization, and a self-motivated sandbox to play in in order to try to build a strong profitable company and/or build a harem.

Much of what has changed in LR2 since the first release is a refinement of the management aspects, additional customizations to the characters and clothing they wear, a relationship system was added, and pretty much all the characters from LR1 are now included in LR2 (however understand that they don't use the honey select models... sacrifices had to be made to make a working sandbox with dynamic characters you could generate whenever the player looks to hire a new employee). So the models look a little bit better than they did on LR2's first release, but it's still the same base models.

There is also some additional characters with some of their own story development... but story definitely takes a backseat to the sandbox concept. There's also a system in place that animates characters (mostly just breast bounce and body movement to simulate breathing). It's not actually a true animation, it's just using shaders to bend and stretch the static images. Also there's pregnancy.
Ok, thanks, well I don't know. The sand box aspect is something I tend to like as it leaves room for things like random events and so on but the los of things like character uniqueness and individual personality is the biggest turn off for me.

FuXeD

Jun 9, 2018
uhh I can't research anything, and even the "mc.business.listener_system.fire_event("player_research", amount = mc.business.research_progress(9999999,999999,99999))" cheat doesn't work >.<

3.40 star(s) 127 Votes