Apr 21, 2018
hi, back for another question

how do you start the gabrielle story, the theft one?
I think you have to wait until after Rebecca and she move out, and after a few days Gabrielle will show up in the living room of your home (which might or might not have a hint in-game), after which she will just be at your home after few more days. I recall getting a in-game call from Jennifer or Rebecca (or maybe that was while I was spending time at Rebecca's apartment?) about someone in Lily's home, and after that you are supposed to get another hint from someone about Gabrielle being out very late at night (don't wanna describe it more in case my comment be removed for spoilers)

OsoSober

Jul 22, 2018
hi, getting this error

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/script.rpy", line 10094, in script call
call advance_time from _call_advance_time_15
File "game/script.rpy", line 10810, in script call
$ crisis.call_action()
File "game/game_roles/role_pregnant.rpy", line 301, in script
python:
File "game/game_roles/role_pregnant.rpy", line 323, in <module>
the_person.remove(pregnant_role)
AttributeError: 'Person' object has no attribute 'remove'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
$ crisis.call_action()
python:
File "D:\games\dad games\Lab_Rats_2-v0.31.1-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 914, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "D:\games\dad games\Lab_Rats_2-v0.31.1-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2028, in py_exec_bytecode
exec bytecode in globals, locals

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Lab Rats 2 - Down to Business v0.31.1
Mon Aug 10 04:18:36 2020

KristopheH

Mar 8, 2018
...I'm playing the game now and am the only person hired along with Steph as a way to save money for now, and haven't spent any time with her but Steph just got engaged 30 days in...

...I don't like 'stealing' someone from someone else...
Give it another 30 days. They'll get divorced. NPC relationships in this game are random that way.

Towaum

Aug 14, 2019
For several versions now I've been getting errors when trying to get into the titty bar and the uni.

Android version.

Has this been adressed in this version at all? If not, I'm not gonna bother with this game again..

espguy

Dec 14, 2017
Im having a realy hard timming lincreasing the core sluttyness and probably doing something wrong. Any tips?

Marsup

Nov 19, 2017
How long does it take for the pregnancy to show, is there any way to speed it up?

Also are there further unlockable sex options? Everything is tagged as "comfortable or boring."

Last edited:

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Im having a realy hard timming lincreasing the core sluttyness and probably doing something wrong. Any tips?
Have sex with girls and give them orgasms, also try giving them Serums that increase suggestiability
How long does it take for the pregnancy to show, is there any way to speed it up?

Also are there further unlockable sex options? Everything is tagged as "comfortable or boring."
Caan be setup and changed in the menu, but girls already pregnant won't be affected...
Also in later research tiers there is a Serum that does (apllying it to often on the same character can cause errors as reported)

Marsup

Nov 19, 2017
Have sex with girls and give them orgasms, also try giving them Serums that increase suggestiability

Caan be setup and changed in the menu, but girls already pregnant won't be affected...
Also in later research tiers there is a Serum that does (apllying it to often on the same character can cause errors as reported)
Cant seem to find it in the menu, only mentions about birth control.
Ok for the research, still trying to get Nora's research of 100000 points

If i raise the slutiness enough is it possible to have 2 girlfriends aware of each other and be fine with it?

Apr 21, 2018

If i raise the slutiness enough is it possible to have 2 girlfriends aware of each other and be fine with it?
For the nora research, the intended way to increasing those traits are to make a serum using said trait and use it on someone, observing it will increase the mastery much, much faster.

The complaints are supposed to be tied to the sluttiness values of the sex acts but I think some are higher than 100 so without a way to raise core_sluttiness above 100 legitimately they will always complaint. However, using cheats I made everyone in the company best friends with each other and that seems to have resolved it.

Reactions: rosyid1212

ahump

Oct 12, 2017
I got an error when an employee is going to give birth:

---

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
$ crisis.call_action()
python:

Reactions: PhiloIV

Moondough

Sep 11, 2017

Because you don't research it, at most you can like earn 1000 research points a day, and you need a million.
But what you can do is make a serum with Nora's trait, and then use it on somebodyy. Speak with them and then get 1/5th of a level on that trait. Making you able to level nora's trait up with 5 compliments.
You're wasting your time researching it normally mate.

That mechanic however is pretty lackluster on most other traits, especially the ones where you can research multiple levels on it each day by just having more researchers. But it's there for the 1500 points ones and nora's trait.

3.40 star(s) 127 Votes