gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
How do i raise obedience with the family members? I know i can get the mothers up fairly early but no clue how to do the other 3.
There are a couple of events that can raise obedience a bit, but they don't amount to much. Since you can't insult their work (as you can with employees) the most reliable method in the early/mid game is cranking up their suggestibility/temp. sluttiness/love with serums and conversation, then using sex to increase obedience and convert temp. sluttiness to core.

IvanD9

Jan 25, 2019
Update: With GitGud and the bug fix updated this problem has been resolved.....

Anyone else having employees go missing (not appearing in the list when in that room)?

They show up as hired but are not in their locations nor are they producing anything. Have had it happen in both supply and production. Cant fire them or conduct any other interaction. They do occasionally pop up for random events. Have not been able to find them in any other location either. Happened with GitGud mod and bug fix and also happened with just GitGud (no bugfix). Both clean installs with new games. Haven't tried it in vanilla game yet. Will update when I do.

Last edited:
Reactions: mobilizedfeline

elhombre

Jun 6, 2017
- crash when removing npc from "advertisement campaign" , not Alexia, so it seems its not only her problem ;)
-campaign was running at the time of npc removal , -todo: test when campaign was finished for that week

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 10054, in script call
    call talk_person(picked_option) from _call_talk_person
  File "game/script.rpy", line 10167, in script call
    $ _return.call_action(the_person)
  File "game/game_roles/role_employee.rpy", line 383, in script call
    $ mc.business.remove_employee(the_person)
  File "game/game_roles/role_model.rpy", line 28, in script
    $ the_person.special_role.remove(company_model_role) #TODO: Investigate a crash where Alxia sometimes has this action but not the role itself??
  File "game/game_roles/role_model.rpy", line 28, in <module>
    $ the_person.special_role.remove(company_model_role) #TODO: Investigate a crash where Alxia sometimes has this action but not the role itself??
ValueError: list.remove(x): x not in list

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/game_roles/role_employee.rpy", line 383, in script call
    $ mc.business.remove_employee(the_person)
  File "game/game_roles/role_model.rpy", line 28, in script
  File "M:\_DONTDEL\Lab_Rats_2-v0.31.1-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 914, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "M:\_DONTDEL\Lab_Rats_2-v0.31.1-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2028, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals
  File "game/game_roles/role_model.rpy", line 28, in <module>
  File "M:\_DONTDEL\Lab_Rats_2-v0.31.1-pc\renpy\python.py", line 731, in do_mutation
    return method(self, *args, **kwargs)
ValueError: list.remove(x): x not in list

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Lab Rats 2 - Down to Business v0.31.1
Tue Aug 11 19:08:29 2020

elhombre

Jun 6, 2017
- crash when giving breast enhancer serum to cousin for the second time

Code:

While running game code:
  File "game/game_roles/role_cousin.rpy", line 924, in script
    python:
  File "game/game_roles/role_cousin.rpy", line 925, in <module>
    for an_action in cousin_role:
TypeError: 'Role' object is not iterable

Full traceback:
  File "game/game_roles/role_cousin.rpy", line 924, in script
    python:
  File "M:\_DONTDEL\Lab_Rats_2-v0.31.1-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2028, in py_exec_bytecode
  File "game/game_roles/role_cousin.rpy", line 925, in <module>
    for an_action in cousin_role:
TypeError: 'Role' object is not iterable

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Tue Aug 11 20:07:50 2020
- and .. crash when trying giving 5000 to the cousin (first time gave her breast serum) , .. seems the 2nd level of her boobs quest is bugged..

Code:

While running game code:
  File "game/game_roles/role_cousin.rpy", line 885, in script
    python:
  File "game/game_roles/role_cousin.rpy", line 890, in <module>
    cousin_boobjob_get_action = Action("Cousin boob job get", cousin_boobjob_get_requirement, "cousin_boobjob_get_label", args = the_person, requirement_args = [the_person, the_day + renpy.random.randint(4,6)])
NameError: name 'the_day' is not defined

Full traceback:
  File "game/game_roles/role_cousin.rpy", line 885, in script
    python:
  File "game/game_roles/role_cousin.rpy", line 890, in <module>
    cousin_boobjob_get_action = Action("Cousin boob job get", cousin_boobjob_get_requirement, "cousin_boobjob_get_label", args = the_person, requirement_args = [the_person, the_day + renpy.random.randint(4,6)])
NameError: name 'the_day' is not defined

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Tue Aug 11 20:12:50 2020

OsoSober

Jul 22, 2018
is there a way to find out who is pregnant and not? nothing shows on any of my screens for anyone.

Ive been told that there is meant to be an icon on detailed display

OsoSober

Jul 22, 2018
If you get a girl pregnant, eventually they will have an event where they tell you they are pregnant, though it's easy to figure that out based on their reaction to a creampie starting right after they get pregnant. After the event, it will say in their details screen that they are pregnant. That I believe is the only way to tell whether someone is pregnant or not before it starts to show.

Nothing that i can see in the game shows pregnant status

ahump

Oct 12, 2017
I managed to solve the issue by changing the line "the_person.remove(pregnant_role)" (in "game/game_roles/role_pregnant.rpy", line 323) by "the_person.special_role.remove(pregnant_role)".
This fixed it, thanks a lot!

Nonya Bizz

May 12, 2018
https://f95zone.to/threads/lab-rats-2-mods.32881/post-3317643

You need to hire them by an audition in the company... you can only hire people met on the street in the mod either as far as I recall
The link you posted is great but I still don't understand just how to even do the stuff with her research. Talking to people has me get a .2 boost to mastery of traits, and assuming that is a percentage that means I'd have to dose someone and flirt with them 500 times for full mastery of any of Nora's traits. Conceptually I understand that Nora needs you to do 'something' with specific characters, but I don't see how to raise the Nora traits in any good way.

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
The link you posted is great but I still don't understand just how to even do the stuff with her research. Talking to people has me get a .2 boost to mastery of traits, and assuming that is a percentage that means I'd have to dose someone and flirt with them 500 times for full mastery of any of Nora's traits. Conceptually I understand that Nora needs you to do 'something' with specific characters, but I don't see how to raise the Nora traits in any good way.
Nora's research traits (where she hands you a trait to research and increase to mastery level 2) and her questionnaires (where she asks you to study people with interesting features) are two separate things. I think the two are getting a little mixed up.

"Observing" someone (i.e. talking to them while they're under the influence of serum traits) increases mastery level by a flat 0.2; this is not a percentage. So to increase mastery one level you need to talk to someone under the influence 5 times, costing you 75 energy for e.g. 5 x small talk.

Finding someone with a natural 7 in all three attributes is unlikely, but unneccessary: If you unlock the three temp. stat boost serums beforehand, just find someone with three natural fives and give them a booster serum before studying them for Nora's questionnaire.

Nonya Bizz

May 12, 2018
Nora's research traits (where she hands you a trait to research and increase to mastery level 2) and her questionnaires (where she asks you to study people with interesting features) are two separate things. I think the two are getting a little mixed up.

"Observing" someone (i.e. talking to them while they're under the influence of serum traits) increases mastery level by a flat 0.2; this is not a percentage. So to increase mastery one level you need to talk to someone under the influence 5 times, costing you 75 energy for e.g. 5 x small talk.

Finding someone with a natural 7 in all three attributes is unlikely, but unneccessary: If you unlock the three temp. stat boost serums beforehand, just find someone with three natural fives and give them a booster serum before studying them for Nora's questionnaire.
I think it may have bugged out for me then, will try again another time.

zeerin

Nov 9, 2017
NGL, the models are super ugly and have a bad habit of having old men-looking faces, but being able to make a girl play Russian roulette with her titty size makes up for it. Seriously, why can you put increase breast size and reduce breast size on the same serum?

Reactions: alex2011

Vitklim

Feb 22, 2018
The models are average compared to some other shit I've seen, it's the lack of an actual h-scene that kills it for me.

Speaking of, I ran into a funny bug with the max level serum. I put every stat increase into it: Suggestability, love, obedience, breast size, pregnancy chance and speed - and accordingly called it "Everything". Thing is, after giving it to a girl, her clothes disappear except for a square in the middle, where the textures still show as normal. Lol.

bsjfan69

Oct 4, 2017
Another empty update, other than seemingly " half off regions for all clothing items ". What even is that? I loaded up the outfit manager (being clothing and all) but I can't see anything new.

Carmen Sandiego

Game Developer
May 17, 2017
Having played through basically the entire game, this is both better and worse than the first one. As a game, this one is very fucking good. But what is the point of playing when you don't see the content you downloaded it for? The only h-stuff you actually get is the girl naked in different positions with a slight animation. Ok, but that is literally not an h-scene. So why bother.
I'm not sure I understand what your complaint is, compared to Lab Rats 1, when the "h-scenes" are setup exactly the same way. I mean literally exactly the same way. The only difference is one is Honey Select and the other is Daz.

Reactions: BeeGee

Brontanius

Sep 27, 2017
Is there a way to go above 200 energy/a way to increase your partner's energy? im trying to increase obedience permanently with a person but cant seem to go at it for long enough to properly increase it.

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
there are several energy booster traits, but you will crash them into a coma when they come down. unless you use console commands.

the_person.energy
the_person.maxenergy (or energymax or something like that)

Vitklim

Feb 22, 2018
I'm not sure I understand what your complaint is, compared to Lab Rats 1, when the "h-scenes" are setup exactly the same way. I mean literally exactly the same way. The only difference is one is Honey Select and the other is Daz.
Alright, you know what, my mistake. I went back to the first game specifically to check, and came to the conclusion that the h-scenes there weren't as great as I remembered either.
The only distinct difference is the fact that scenes in the first game (the text at least) weren't randomised bullshit that you can recite verbatim after an hour of playing the game. Maybe that's why it felt more fresh.

The lack of unique events is probably by far the second lamest thing about this otherwise great game, right after my initial complaint of not being able to see the player model (or at least a disembodied dick) during h-scenes. Although this one may be more down to taste.

So, same conclusion, different premise. Great gameplay, tick, has pregnancy content, tick, artstyle is competent, tick, is easy to navigate and cheat through the grind, tick.
A lot of great stuff, but for me the deal-breaker is the combo of repeating situations/text and the absence of a player model in the h-scene, leaving literally everything to the imagination.

nukeofwf

Oct 26, 2016
BTW if you buy advertising before getting alexia, you can revert it by using mc.business.policy_list = []
If you don't mind re-buying your policies again. This will allow the Alexia business card event to fire.
Also A trait I have not seen in the Nora list, is person is late stage pregnancy, gives an immediate breast size boost, +75% fertility, ignores BC, and something else I can't quite remember.

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
there are several energy booster traits, but you will crash them into a coma when they come down. unless you use console commands.

the_person.energy
the_person.maxenergy (or energymax or something like that)
the_person.max_energy / mc.max_energy

3.40 star(s) 127 Votes