Mar 28, 2019
If you get a girl pregnant, eventually they will have an event where they tell you they are pregnant, though it's easy to figure that out based on their reaction to a creampie starting right after they get pregnant. After the event, it will say in their details screen that they are pregnant. That I believe is the only way to tell whether someone is pregnant or not before it starts to show.

Nothing that i can see in the game shows pregnant status
How long does it take to "show" on the women?

ShadowPerv

Sep 29, 2017
Hi, does anyone knows why this is happening ?

1597466666799.png +

I've played the game before, and this never happened. I wanted to wait a couple of patches before trying it again, but this keeps happening.

I tried changing Scalation to 2.0 but then this happened:
1597466805751.png

So I'm not sure what to do to fix this.

Mathesar

Mar 20, 2018
Hi, does anyone knows why this is happening ?

View attachment 772972 +

I've played the game before, and this never happened. I wanted to wait a couple of patches before trying it again, but this keeps happening.

I tried changing Scalation to 2.0 but then this happened:
View attachment 772974

So I'm not sure what to do to fix this.
If you're referring to the blue background, that's part of a relatively new feature - animations. They're just done by image distortion so the flat blue background is there to keep you from seeing the environment image get warped. Go into the settings and disable animations and the blue background should go away.

Reactions: ShadowPerv

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
If you're referring to the blue background, that's part of a relatively new feature - animations. They're just done by image distortion so the flat blue background is there to keep you from seeing the environment image get warped. Go into the settings and disable animations and the blue background should go away.
The blue background does not go away. Those animations are the dumbest thing ever.

Reactions: ShadowPerv

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Does anybody else have the bug that when a girl is visibly pregnant, the lower body clothing is not rendered? There is a horizontal (invisible) line below her breasts and anything below is just naked, the piece of clothing just cut away. This was not the case in the last release.

Also, some girls do not show pubes in some poses, but that was also the case in the last release.

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Does anybody else have the bug that when a girl is visibly pregnant, the lower body clothing is not rendered? There is a horizontal (invisible) line below her breasts and anything below is just naked, the piece of clothing just cut away. This was not the case in the last release.

Also, some girls do not show pubes in some poses, but that was also the case in the last release.
I skipped the last update (I think), but am seeing a lot of bugs with clothing for pregnant and large-breasted girls: Clothes not rendering during sex scenes in particular.

Disabling animations to avoid memory leaks also fucks up images during sex scenes, with spectators appearing on top of the girl the MC's fucking, leading to a pile-up of blue boxes if he's fucking someone in public (at work or whatever).

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
I skipped the last update (I think), but am seeing a lot of bugs with clothing for pregnant and large-breasted girls: Clothes not rendering during sex scenes in particular.

Disabling animations to avoid memory leaks also fucks up images during sex scenes, with spectators appearing on top of the girl the MC's fucking, leading to a pile-up of blue boxes if he's fucking someone in public (at work or whatever).
Yes, forgot to mention. But it was in the last release so, too.

ShadowPerv

Sep 29, 2017
Thank you!!
I was wondering what that was about. I thought something had gone wrong with my game or even my pc settings.

Daehorn

Feb 10, 2018
Aaargh. While i was interested in this game when i finally downloaded newest version of game and run it all i saw was "loading game images" screen and then program lab rats 2 stopped working. i modded game so i try to play clean version. I saw above words again. What a f... in last update game was working.

Sovereign

Jun 8, 2017
Been trying that one, but all they say is their boobs got bigger. Is that all that happens?
I ran into a somewhat similar issue. After leaving a number of girls pregnant, one of them (a random employee) didn't ever get a belly. On a different note, one of the girls (the aunt) gave birth but still has it.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Aaargh. While i was interested in this game when i finally downloaded newest version of game and run it all i saw was "loading game images" screen and then program lab rats 2 stopped working. i modded game so i try to play clean version. I saw above words again. What a f... in last update game was working.
Only time that happened to me my RAM was close to max capacity anyway... the game took nearly 3 GB when loading those images... so maybe try the same I did and close any application not required to either run the game or your OS

Vitklim

Feb 22, 2018
Been trying that one, but all they say is their boobs got bigger. Is that all that happens?
It's normally the first indicator. It's basically when you know the girl is pregnant for sure, and after that it takes around the same time for it to show.

Furmilk

Nov 27, 2019
Considering that we can try to date characters, and they can date someone else, get engaged, and married, shouldn't this also have the NTR tag? Also is there a way to disable that? I was romancing steph and she went through all 3 of the above in a friggin' week.

Also what are the chances for impregnating anyone? It doesn't seem very high, or it takes forever for the first signs to appear.

Last edited:

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Considering that we can try to date characters, and they can date someone else, get engaged, and married, shouldn't this also have the NTR tag? Also is there a way to disable that? I was romancing steph and she went through all 3 of the above in a friggin' week.

Also what are the chances for impregnating anyone? It doesn't seem very high, or it takes forever for the first signs to appear.
You can make a girl break up with her boyfriend/fiancee/husband to become yours and as far as I can tell they don't break up with you on their own.
Fertility, i.e. chance to impregnate is a part of the characters status screen.

Reactions: Furmilk
3.40 star(s) 127 Votes