xianhun3757

Nov 12, 2019
(y) Nice work!
lactation , morning sickness , fetal movement , uterine contraction, childbirth
I hope I can see them later,amen!:LUL:

Me1234

Oct 31, 2017
I really enjoy this game, and the previous one... my only comment is the "against the wall" position makes it look like I hit them with a fly swatter.

orion77

Mar 28, 2017
How to get to top tier research? Iv done everything for Nora and Stephanie no longer have options to advance research.
I have 3 traits from Nora questionary.

Fapmigo

Feb 21, 2020
How to get to top tier research? Iv done everything for Nora and Stephanie no longer have options to advance research.
I have 3 traits from Nora questionary.
Create a serum that gives intelligence and give it to stephanie or put someone with 5 intelligence stats as head researcher. Then you need 3 people with at least 130 obedience and 2.5 hearts.

Eschation

Apr 13, 2020
Create a serum that gives intelligence and give it to stephanie or put someone with 5 intelligence stats as head researcher. Then you need 3 people with at least 130 obedience and 2.5 hearts.
5 or more. Frankly, you should have someone with 7 intelligence as head researcher. It speeds up research. If you really want to go crazy, you can also give your research staff daily doses of serum that contain an intelligence booster, bringing your head researcher to 9.
The only thing Stephanie affects by being head researcher is unlocking Nora. As soon as you have access to Nora, Stephanie is functionally identical to every other NPC.

orion77

Mar 28, 2017
5 or more. Frankly, you should have someone with 7 intelligence as head researcher. It speeds up research. If you really want to go crazy, you can also give your research staff daily doses of serum that contain an intelligence booster, bringing your head researcher to 9.
The only thing Stephanie affects by being head researcher is unlocking Nora. As soon as you have access to Nora, Stephanie is functionally identical to every other NPC.
That with 5 intelligence and "volunteers" is done. Long time ago i remember having futuristic serum but i have no idea how i unlock it

Eschation

Apr 13, 2020
That with 5 intelligence and "volunteers" is done. Long time ago i remember having futuristic serum but i have no idea how i unlock it
I believe that should actually finish unlocking the tiers of research.
There are also prerequisites within the tiers. For example, you probably cannot unlock "futuristic" without unlocking all previous "production" tiers.
I don't know if that solves your problem. If not, I'm at a loss... though, I could look at your save file. I've played through this game several times when there were new releases, so I've got a pretty good idea how to get everything, but not necessarily how to get a specific thing.
They're located here, I believe: C:\Users\yourname\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\LR_2_Proto-1493018508
I deleted saves from there and they did not affect the saves available in-game... but they are being written there... maybe as a backup?
Anyway, deleting files from this location (also) actually removed them from in-game: X:\wherever_you_put_the_game\Lab_Rats_2-v0.30.2-pc\game\saves

Last edited:

boonboonsplat

May 5, 2017
I'm editing serum_traits.rpy to increase the slots for the tier 3 production. I changed the variable but it didn't change in my save game, so I created a new save and the changes occurred. Is there a way I'm missing to get the changes to occur for a existing save game or do I have to start over?

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
I'm editing serum_traits.rpy to increase the slots for the tier 3 production. I changed the variable but it didn't change in my save game, so I created a new save and the changes occurred. Is there a way I'm missing to get the changes to occur for a existing save game or do I have to start over?
go to import your savegame and press ctrl + f on your keyboard, type in > slots :(7).
you should see an entry called list_of_traits > XX > slots :(7) where XX is a number from 1 to whatever. go ahead and play with it...

Last edited:
Reactions: boonboonsplat

Jim Baker

Oct 30, 2017
*CHANGES AND ADDITIONS*
- Added pregnancy specific dialogue to multiple situations when it would be appropriate.
- Many dialogue options now use the least "worried" branch when a girl is already pregnant.
- Emily will now ask for a reward when studying at home with high obedience (At low obedience she demands one).
- Add a "spank her" punishment option when tutoring Emily at home.
- Added "Your student" possessive title option when appropriate.
- Re-added Standing Doggy position to a number of events now that the image crop offsets have been corrected.
- Reworked sex dialogue. Added a "pull out" request stage before you cum.
- Added a centralised check for girls to see if they want you to pull out or not.
- Added a "condom_cum" dialogue branch when you cum into a condom.
- Added a creampie taboo, along with dialogue triggered the first time you cum inside a girl.
- Added creampie taboo break dialogue specific to aunt character.
- Cumming inside a girl lowers love and happiness if they told you to pull out. Girls who like/love creampies are affected less.
- Added a dinner event with Emily and Christina after you have tutored her for a while.
- Added a new event for Christina after coming over for dinner.
- Added an "oral punishment" puninishment option when tutoring Emily at home.

*BUG FIXES*
- Girls no longer immediately know if they get pregnant a second time.
- Fixed Standing doggy position images lacking their correct image offsets.
- Fixed crash when asking a girl to leave her significant other to be with you
- Resetting a goal will never generate the same goal again.

Reactions: rcbcgreenpanzer

Bruce_Wayne18

Mar 14, 2018
Anyone knows how to start tutoring Emily?? I have access to the university and can talk to her but there is no option to tutor her.

The Grifter

May 28, 2017
Anyone knows how to start tutoring Emily?? I have access to the university and can talk to her but there is no option to tutor her.
I think you need to have finished Nora's research requests, and after some time has passed when visiting her the dialogue is triggered to start the tutoring story. Not sure if any stats are neccesary for Nora to trigger it.
Edit: after checking role_student.rpy there seems to beo no requirement for the tutoring story to start aside from visiting Nora a second time.

Last edited:
Reactions: Bruce_Wayne18

Bruce_Wayne18

Mar 14, 2018
I think you need to have finished Nora's research requests, and after some time has passed when visiting her the dialogue is triggered to start the tutoring story. Not sure if any stats are neccesary for Nora to trigger it.
Edit: after checking role_student.rpy there seems to beo no requirement for the tutoring story to start aside from visiting Nora a second time.
Yep! Thnx man

toolkitxx

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 3, 2017
Is it not possible to successfully ask Lily to be my girlfriend or is it just that you need a very high obedience level?
A quick search in this thread would have revealed to you that all family members are out of question for the time being.

3.40 star(s) 127 Votes