Zel zaraki

Nov 1, 2019
Could anyone help me. I'm in v.0.30.1 android .when i try to advance my research and go find Nora. It get bugged about campus.png and i cant comtinue
Yeah that's a bug that the dev said he'll probably fix in the next update, also there's a bug where you cant enter the nightclub so pretty much you cant advance cousins story

Reactions: zzzhuydn1zzz

Storm4n

Jul 10, 2017
I don't know if this is a base game bug or a mod bug
  • I can't seem to advance the strip club quest, cousin told me she's working there but other than that she's just missing almost all the time from her room. I don't know if that's what the user above me is describing as night club?
  • The other part of that quest, the one where you catch her stealing money from your sisters room won't fire either she's just never in that room during the afternoon so it doesn't work.

The Grifter

May 28, 2017
  • I can't seem to advance the strip club quest, cousin told me she's working there but other than that she's just missing almost all the time from her room. I don't know if that's what the user above me is describing as night club?
  • The other part of that quest, the one where you catch her stealing money from your sisters room won't fire either she's just never in that room during the afternoon so it doesn't work.
The strip-club story is part of the mod, not the vanilly game.

Reactions: Storm4n

Strec

Feb 20, 2018
How to know the day of a girl cycle we are currently? We know the peek day but how to use this information?

toolkitxx

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 3, 2017
  • The strip club story is part of the base game - at least 'a' story is. Since i dont know the flow from the mod i cant decide if you are having a base or a mod problem actually. In the base game your aunt is the trigger for your cousin appearing in the strip club. At some time she will ask you to find out what she does during the nights when she disappears. After that dialogue with your aunt the cousin appears in the strip club at night.
  • Your cousin appears only in the afternoon in your sisters room - that's at least to the best of my knowledge how it has been. That was most definitely still the case in 0.28 and 0.29 but i havnt had a chance to check in the 30 versions yet.

Storm4n

Jul 10, 2017
  • The strip club story is part of the base game - at least 'a' story is. Since i dont know the flow from the mod i cant decide if you are having a base or a mod problem actually. In the base game your aunt is the trigger for your cousin appearing in the strip club. At some time she will ask you to find out what she does during the nights when she disappears. After that dialogue with your aunt the cousin appears in the strip club at night.
  • Your cousin appears only in the afternoon in your sisters room - that's at least to the best of my knowledge how it has been. That was most definitely still the case in 0.28 and 0.29 but i havnt had a chance to check in the 30 versions yet.
Yep for some reason she's showing now but nothings happens, tried talking with her, blackmailing her, making her follow me in and out of Sister's room aaaaand nothing.

Maybe because I waited too long to follow this quest? in terms of variables I mean, she's almost maxed out AND pregnant so I don't know if that affects the result?.

Thanks btw!

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
Yep for some reason she's showing now but nothings happens, tried talking with her, blackmailing her, making her follow me in and out of Sister's room aaaaand nothing.

Maybe because I waited too long to follow this quest? in terms of variables I mean, she's almost maxed out AND pregnant so I don't know if that affects the result?.
cousin is stealing money from your sister when she's in her room, the reward for catching her red handed is blackmailing her into stripping, drinking serum or giving you money. basicaly the same things sans fucking when catching her in the strip club.
Far as i know thats the only thing that happens in the strip club in the base game, buying the stripclub is mod only to my knowledge.

Shadow Song

Feb 5, 2018
I still get errors when saving game, at first it seemed I could only save when in a room alone but now I cant at all, is there a quick save hotkey? the normal bar at the bottom for skipping, auto, etc isnt there

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
I still get errors when saving game, at first it seemed I could only save when in a room alone but now I cant at all, is there a quick save hotkey? the normal bar at the bottom for skipping, auto, etc isnt there
are the animations enabled? you need to turn those off and RESTART THE GAME before you can save again. They cause a memory leak.

Reactions: Shadow Song

Storm4n

Jul 10, 2017
cousin is stealing money from your sister when she's in her room, the reward for catching her red handed is blackmailing her into stripping, drinking serum or giving you money. basicaly the same things sans fucking when catching her in the strip club.
Far as i know thats the only thing that happens in the strip club in the base game, buying the stripclub is mod only to my knowledge.
Then I think the quest failed to update, I can already blackmail her but no idea where the strip club is or how to unlock it.
Any advice on that?

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
Then I think the quest failed to update, I can already blackmail her but no idea where the strip club is or how to unlock it.
Any advice on that?
the reward is virtualy the same, if you cant blackmail her into fucking you need to find the strip club. you can find it by wandering around downtown or shake down her room to find the card of the club, but to do so the aunt needs to be in an... agreeable mood (high obedience). i dont know if it properly updates if you just wander into the club.

Madmax364

Sep 23, 2018
the reward is virtualy the same, if you cant blackmail her into fucking you need to find the strip club. you can find it by wandering around downtown or shake down her room to find the card of the club, but to do so the aunt needs to be in an... agreeable mood (high obedience). i dont know if it properly updates if you just wander into the club.
Yeah you can now just go to the club see her there then confront her when you talk to her if i remember correctly

Diconica

Apr 25, 2020
Any way to fix this? Or is there a download link for 30.2 the current link is to 30.1 and the hotfix doesn't fix this.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

HarryHill99

Dec 29, 2019
Getting an exception in 30.2 in game/script.rpy after I sent someone to hair salon to get someone a full body hair treatment. Now whenever that person is selected/hovered over it generates an uncaught exception. Anyone have any ideas on how to get around it aside from starting over from a point before the treatment?

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Getting an exception in 30.2 in game/script.rpy after I sent someone to hair salon to get someone a full body hair treatment. Now whenever that person is selected/hovered over it generates an uncaught exception. Anyone have any ideas on how to get around it aside from starting over from a point before the treatment?

pretty sure that the hairsalon is a mod thing... so you should be better served in the mod thread

Reactions: toolkitxx

gunner00783

Jun 23, 2017
Does anyone know why my game crashes every time I try to use the console command? Its only on this game that it happens.

starving

Nov 14, 2017
Can anyone tell me if Vren is looking to speed up development? He has a good idea here but I am afraid he may get tunnel vision, or slow down. I would hate to see the idea lost.

3.40 star(s) 127 Votes