The Grifter

May 28, 2017
Oh, so now we know why do I have it. Yup, used mods from 0.29 ver
If you want to play the current version with mods make sure you install the most recent bugfix package available on gitgud before applying the most current developer mod pack. The master is not yet ready for use with .30.2 as far as I know. For more info please visit the mod thread, this one's for vanilla version only.

Last edited:

BlinkyTa

Jul 14, 2020
need help... i'm stuck in story... researched tier 3 but i never met a nora or anyone else new giving new content... also the gabrielle-story stucked when i met her in th strip club... have already 300 days played and nothing new happening... any hints ? did i miss anything important and have to restart ?

moon.buster

Jan 21, 2020
Hi, I'm new to the game and just wondering if anyone can tell which of the girls has the most content. Like say, the 3 or 4 girls with most content so far?

I remember playing an earlier version of this game about a year back and in that version there was no weird blue screen, thie sprites were placed directly on the background. This may be a silly question but is there anyway to get rid of the blue screen?

Many thanks in advance :)

Last edited:

Sewyoba

Jul 22, 2018
need help... i'm stuck in story... researched tier 3 but i never met a nora or anyone else new giving new content... also the gabrielle-story stucked when i met her in th strip club... have already 300 days played and nothing new happening... any hints ? did i miss anything important and have to restart ?
Stephanie must be head researcher and you must choose seeking Nora's help instead of buying 2000 cost serum.

I remember playing an earlier version of this game about a year back and in that version there was no weird blue screen, thie sprites were placed directly on the background. This may be a silly question but is there anyway to get rid of the blue screen?
Maybe you can replace blue background file in gamefolder (game/UI, i think) with something transparent.

Reactions: moon.buster

Sewyoba

Jul 22, 2018
grmpf... let me guess... if you've chosen to pay 2000 you're fucked and have to start a new game...
You would have to anyway when Emily's storyline is completed. Spanking isn't even coded in yet, and neither other punishments. You get what, massaging her breasts and helping her stretch from behind, everything else being generic NPC interactions. Don't bother until new version, i say

Voraticrude

Sep 12, 2019
Could the android "can't go to university and dance club" problem be because both the campus and dance bg image files are "jpg" while other background files are in "png" format or am i just a dumb person.... I can be dumb coz i dont know shit about how these games work and just enjoy playing them

Last edited:

Storm4n

Jul 10, 2017
How do I raise actual base slutiness?

I mean I make a serum that with all combined stuff gives +50 suggestability +7 turns duration +30 obedience then you're supposed to fuck her left and right so she increases her base slutiness right?

Well she doesn't I have to make another serum that raises slutiness obedience love and all that and like force 6 of them on her but the day after she'll revert back to her old core values...

I'm lost here.

Barrett74

May 13, 2018
Bug found

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
if you look carefully at this its the mod that is causing the issue not the base game, last time i looked the mods and bugfix for the mods was not up to date with the base game. so until it is i would expect some issue's being caused by the mod.

jimdandy

Jul 1, 2017
if you look carefully at this its the mod that is causing the issue not the base game, last time i looked the mods and bugfix for the mods was not up to date with the base game. so until it is i would expect some issue's being caused by the mod.
Mod page was updated to 0.30.1 with a 0.30.2 patch on July 16th

Leobbb

May 24, 2019
This game seriously needs a major visual overhaul. I'm usually against it as quite often it slows down development of other important things, but this applies to games with good looking models already. This game however is an exception, everything but the models is fine. I just wish the dev would immediately stop doing whatever he is doing and focus on making the girls look better. And I just hope he is not fine with how they look now, because if he is there might be no future for this game.

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
How do I raise actual base slutiness?

I mean I make a serum that with all combined stuff gives +50 suggestability +7 turns duration +30 obedience then you're supposed to fuck her left and right so she increases her base slutiness right?

Well she doesn't I have to make another serum that raises slutiness obedience love and all that and like force 6 of them on her but the day after she'll revert back to her old core values...

I'm lost here.
temporary sluttiness is converted to core sluttiness under the influence of suggestibility, the higher the more.
when you fuck her to orgasm it rises too.

3.40 star(s) 127 Votes