Wanza25

May 26, 2020
use the mod or wait until Vren actually includes that (likely endgame as not to anger Patreons Mods to early)

EDIT: Also in regards to core sluttiness the "Rapid Corruption" Trait of Nora's Serum will help greatly (Convert 5 Sluttiness into 5 Core Sluttiness)
combined with "Meritocratic attraction" Trait (+5 Obedience and sluttiness per MC Intelligence point)
I can't come to story nora because I have bug when I want visit university

Barrett74

May 13, 2018
here is a bug, or a goof, the two tone does not work on the garters. and cant get the hotpants or the daisy dukes to change color, does anyone else having this issue.

Last edited:

DarkKrusty

Sep 16, 2018
do console commands not work right? cause I use the the_person command but no stat changes despite it not showing any errors do its clearly changing something.

Edit. Use them when there is a Text box of Them speaking.

Last edited:

Shadow Song

Feb 5, 2018
I would download a new zip or rar file, or whatever program you opening it up with, and overwrite that one , or delete the old one and start up a new game file, add the bugfix before you start a new game. Your probably dealing with a corrupted file or use this link to download the 30.2 version
Seems to have worked, here take my like

Barrett74

May 13, 2018
do console commands not work right? cause I use the the_person command but no stat changes despite it not showing any errors do its clearly changing something.

Edit. Use them when there is a Text box of Them speaking.
Cant always use them just because a text box is showing, it usually only works when after you interact with them it give you the options such as flirt, compliment so forth. then you will the console commands that you input will work.

Naskura

Sep 18, 2018
Every so often when I go to hire someone it throws an error code when I check the next candidate, if I don't roll back it gives a blank entry on who was hired.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Barrett74

May 13, 2018
Every so often when I go to hire someone it throws an error code when I check the next candidate, if I don't roll back it gives a blank entry on who was hired.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
i was getting the same error till i installed the one with the bugfix, save game before you came across error install one with bugfix and reload it, shouldnt give you any problems after that.

bluecloak

Oct 6, 2017
Yeah there was a typo on 30.1 where it tries to pull a face Gen that was broken. the hot fix just makes that option into a comment to stop the game from pulling for it. you will need to start a new game though once you get the hot fix in. cause it will keep looking for that face otherwise.

cilin241

Jun 23, 2020
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading <'MatrixColor' <'Image' u'character_images/happy_Face_10_stand3_white.png'> (0.98, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0.98, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0.98, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 1, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 1)>:
File "game/script.rpy", line 9937, in script
"You decide to approach the stranger and introduce yourself."
IOError: Couldn't find file 'character_images/happy_Face_10_stand3_white.png'.

Sewyoba

Jul 22, 2018
Yeah there was a typo on 30.1 where it tries to pull a face Gen that was broken. the hot fix just makes that option into a comment to stop the game from pulling for it. you will need to start a new game though once you get the hot fix in. cause it will keep looking for that face otherwise.
Bugfix works for saves from before you encounter that error. If you seen that error and ignored it your game won't work as intended anyway, much less with an update

Barrett74

May 13, 2018
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading <'MatrixColor' <'Image' u'character_images/happy_Face_10_stand3_white.png'> (0.98, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0.98, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0.98, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 1, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 1)>:
File "game/script.rpy", line 9937, in script
"You decide to approach the stranger and introduce yourself."
IOError: Couldn't find file 'character_images/happy_Face_10_stand3_white.png'.
you need to follow what i just said above soar, yours is doing the same thing and trying to pull the face that doesnt exist which is causing the error.

Reactions: cilin241
3.40 star(s) 127 Votes