hre83276

May 15, 2018
While running game code:
File "game/script.rpy", line 9913, in script
call screen main_choice_display([people_list,actions_list])
File "game/script.rpy", line 9913, in script
call screen main_choice_display([people_list,actions_list])
File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 531, in execute_call_screen
store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
File "game/script.rpy", line 6459, in execute
screen business_ui(): #Shows some information about your business.
File "game/script.rpy", line 6459, in execute
screen business_ui(): #Shows some information about your business.
File "game/script.rpy", line 6460, in execute
frame:
File "game/script.rpy", line 6465, in execute
vbox:
File "game/script.rpy", line 6493, in execute
textbutton "Daily Salary Cost: $"+ str(mc.business.calculate_salary_cost()):
File "game/script.rpy", line 657, in calculate_salary_cost
daily_cost += person.salary
AttributeError: 'Action' object has no attribute 'salary'

Sewyoba

Jul 22, 2018
Okay, how do you fire people? Keeping insulting them until they decide to quit is kind of stupid. Also, can you hire people off the streets?

Fapmigo

Feb 21, 2020
Okay, how do you fire people? Keeping insulting them until they decide to quit is kind of stupid. Also, can you hire people off the streets?
Start a personal review - punish her for her poor performance - fire her.

No you can't hire people off the streets.

Darkaura

Jun 24, 2017
I noticed in this version the preview for a character is gone when you mouse over their name in the character list. Is that coming back or am I just not doing something right?
I'm guessing that was a giant performance hit. This version plays way smoother.

Jan 10, 2019
This game has realistic timeframes, so yeah, good luck playing thru 270+ days unless you research late game stuff
Lmao ok so my crusade to knock up the local population simply lacked any feedback but was probably working then, cheers mate thanks for the tip!

Wanza25

May 26, 2020
Can I make mom/sister/Rebecca to be my girlfriend,and how to increase sluttyness permanent because I use serum,they just 1 day,when done that they decrease again

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Can I make mom/sister/Rebecca to be my girlfriend,and how to increase sluttyness permanent because I use serum,they just 1 day,when done that they decrease again
it'll slowly increase each time sluttiness is higher than core sluttiness... the effect was supposed to be stronger if she also came in the process

Sewyoba

Jul 22, 2018
Don't know how exactly it works. Say, we have 50% suggestion, it makes 50 worth of sluttiness (2.5 hearts) dark red. Bright red temporary sluttiness fills up dark red hearts first then it fills up gray hearts. It is cleared every turn/day (don't know) from gray hearts completely, but dark red hearts are safe and don't let temp sluttiness evaporate. Simultaneously, temp sluttiness converts to core sluttiness at some rate, and if gray hearts de-redden themselves very quickly temp sluttiness just doesn't stick long enough to become core.

Funnily enough, -20 sluttiness "negative" side effect on serums is quite good. Flirting lets you temp slut up to 20 points, and with -20 "debuff" that actually means 40 once debuff is up. Same with other interactions.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
use the mod or wait until Vren actually includes that (likely endgame as not to anger Patreons Mods to early)

EDIT: Also in regards to core sluttiness the "Rapid Corruption" Trait of Nora's Serum will help greatly (Convert 5 Sluttiness into 5 Core Sluttiness)
combined with "Meritocratic attraction" Trait (+5 Obedience and sluttiness per MC Intelligence point)

Last edited:

Wanza25

May 26, 2020
Don't know how exactly it works. Say, we have 50% suggestion, it makes 50 worth of sluttiness (2.5 hearts) dark red. Bright red temporary sluttiness fills up dark red hearts first then it fills up gray hearts. It is cleared every turn/day (don't know) from gray hearts completely, but dark red hearts are safe and don't let temp sluttiness evaporate. Simultaneously, temp sluttiness converts to core sluttiness at some rate, and if gray hearts de-redden themselves very quickly temp sluttiness just doesn't stick long enough to become core.

Funnily enough, -20 sluttiness "negative" side effect on serums is quite good. Flirting lets you temp slut up to 20 points, and with -20 "debuff" that actually means 40 once debuff is up. Same with other interactions.
Thank you

3.40 star(s) 127 Votes