lolotech

Oct 7, 2018
You basically posted 1 bug and 1 thing that you didnt seem 'to get'.

The bug you listed was the hooker going invisible/disappearing -this is most definitely not a base game thing as the base game has only 1 special character to be hired for marketing which is your old school mate - so i am almost certain you are dealing with a mod problem and as such your problem doesnt belong here.

Using a condom has nothing to do with birth control or not - the relationship between you and the opposite is what triggers those request combined with traits. Some dont like cheating etc thus they will always insist on the condoms.

To finalize my comment from earlier: It is common courtesy to take responsibility for things you break and fix them. No doubt about that. I personally am both a modder and dev and as such i started to get really annoyed by the constant bad-mouthing of Vren in this thread by especially those that claim to provide 'fixed' versions of the game with their mods. Most of the base problems disappear once the patreon test is done - all the latest major stuff was not even in the base game but caused by conflicts created by the mods.

So you know for a fact that when the mod converts a hooker into an "employee", that employee isn't being handled by the game anymore?
Are you saying that the employee is handled by the mod? As in the game doesn't have an employee system?
Are you almost certain? Would you like to phone a friend?

Barrett74

May 13, 2018
I cant remember but is there a way to employ your mother or sister at the company that you create, or hell even you cousin or aunt for that matter. the bunch of slackers,

pallekewling

Aug 23, 2016
[QUOTE = "boblicticious, posting: 3797505, anggota: 71162"]
Setelah Anda melaporkan Nora, dia akan meminta Anda untuk meminta sifat untuknya. Anda harus menemukan sifat baru dalam menu "desain serum baru" Anda. buat serum menggunakan sifat itu dan setelah Anda merisetnya, dan kepala peneliti bertanya kepada Anda apa yang harus dilakukan, sekali lagi pilih opsi untuk "menyelesaikan serum" yang menggunakan prototipe dalam memperoleh produksi. Dapatkan serum dengan fitur dari stockpile dan temukan seseorang untuk memberikannya (itu akan memiliki efek samping yang diperlukan pada karakter yang tidak perlu kamu dapat) maka kamu perlu berbicara dengan mereka 5 kali atau lebih sebelum efeknya berkurang. Ini akan membuat hasil penelitian untuk sifat itu 2. Kemudian Anda pergi ke kampus universitas selama hari kerja dan memilih untuk menerima hasil.
[/ MENGUTIP]
Ya tetapi ketika saya ingin mengunjungi perguruan tinggi saya memiliki bug, dan saya tidak bisa membuka cerita nora [/ QUOTE] thank you,but when I come to college I have bug,and I can't visit nora
That bug has been there forever and will never be fixed, unfortunately.

MKDude

Jun 9, 2017
Finally downloaded this. I wish the returning characters had any relation to how they were in the first game. They don't look the same, don't act the same, and ignore any ending from the first game.

I also hate how frequently the game crashes trying to create an employee. Needing to reload several times just to hire someone is annoying as hell.

This game wouldn't annoy me half as much if it wasn't treated like a sequel, despite doing nothing with the first game. Just call it an AU or something.

Reactions: Fapmigo

Barrett74

May 13, 2018
Finally downloaded this. I wish the returning characters had any relation to how they were in the first game. They don't look the same, don't act the same, and ignore any ending from the first game.

I also hate how frequently the game crashes trying to create an employee. Needing to reload several times just to hire someone is annoying as hell.

This game wouldn't annoy me half as much if it wasn't treated like a sequel, despite doing nothing with the first game. Just call it an AU or something.
1. Overall i think it does look better in the new engine, unless vren ended up updating it to the newest version then did a bunch of photoshopping of the renders Like Usagi did with islands of Ectasy and even then Usagi updated the engine a couple times to get the characters to look good.

2. there is a few things yes that i wish he would have carried over from the first to atleast make it feel like you were continuing on from the first. the bugs are always there, he just had to put a patch out or someone did to get us past a issue of a face issue that was constantly crashing the game. i havent experienced any issue's with hiring anyone. make sure you playing the most recent one which should be the 30.2 version.

https://f95zone.to/threads/lab-rats-2-v0-30-2-hotfix-vren.7260/post-3801515

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I really like the first game but the fact that it does not have an option for what happens in the other game is a huge letdown. I started to play this but as soon as I say the intro I was like I'm out. I did all that work with the ladies' last game and it just wiped away as if nothing happened.
Vren always said that he intends to include different start depending on the ending you chose for Part 1... but that's a late game devlopment thing... and the game is still early in Development stage... basic gameplay comes first, he already included all the girls from the previous part... just based on a single ending (probably what he considers the "true ending")
So you know for a fact that when the mod converts a hooker into an "employee", that employee isn't being handled by the game anymore?
Are you saying that the employee is handled by the mod? As in the game doesn't have an employee system?
Are you almost certain? Would you like to phone a friend?
"Hookers" are entirely based on the mod... that class does not excist in the main game it's not a basic "personality_types" defined class.
wether the error you describe is based on that custom class or something else should be resolved by the Devs of the mod... that aside you are discussing things based on an earlier build (29.1) than the current one... wether or not any of your reported issues were a bug on the previous build has no relations to the current one, as it's very likely that such a bug was already fixed. Play the current Version (30.2) and test wether or not you run into any errors than report back.
Or go on to debate and never find a solution to your issue and hope that the mod will eventually get updated...

Last edited:

wwxx

Aug 22, 2017
seems a missing file?
raise IOError("Couldn't find file '%s'." % name)
IOError: Couldn't find file 'character_images/happy_Face_10_stand4_tan.png'.

themagiman

Mar 3, 2018
I noticed in this version the preview for a character is gone when you mouse over their name in the character list. Is that coming back or am I just not doing something right?

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
seems a missing file?
raise IOError("Couldn't find file '%s'." % name)
IOError: Couldn't find file 'character_images/happy_Face_10_stand4_tan.png'.
You sure you are playing the latest Version? (30.2)
Vren apparently forgot to remove some code pointing to a character set that didn't make it into the game in 30.1

Barrett74

May 13, 2018
this isnt a bug , but no matter what setting i have it doesnt allow me to scroll down on the production window so i cant access the production lines that go below the window, anyone know of a fix that helps with that or does everyone have that issue.

Reactions: Playaza

themagiman

Mar 3, 2018
Without a preview screen of the character you want to interact with in the character list this game is a step backwards in features. Did vren remove it to optimize graphics stuff?

3.40 star(s) 127 Votes