Shadow Song

Feb 5, 2018
saved once and now I can't save, started a new game 2 more times still cant save?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Is there a fix? I applied the bug fix and keep starting new games. This out of memory thing keeps happening according the a search here

Burt

Ignoring Social Media
Dec 14, 2016
They are still many bugs ... and the list is not exhaustive
- default_Face_10 missing
- Gym, Home Store, Office Supply Store, Mall, Sex Store and Clothing Store have all the same background picture
- Gym --> no training option
- Hairdresser has disapeared ?
- Outfit creator --> colours are messy

View attachment 723469
View attachment 723459
View attachment 723467
TBH I posted that the faces were missing in an earlier post but the files are intentionally not in the game it is most likely a bug / change made by the mods (which I actually love) I posted to alert the modder Tristim rather than the Dev who does not include face 10 in his code

Barrett74

May 13, 2018
saved once and now I can't save, started a new game 2 more times still cant save?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Is there a fix? I applied the bug fix and keep starting new games. This out of memory thing keeps happening according the a search here
I would download a new zip or rar file, or whatever program you opening it up with, and overwrite that one , or delete the old one and start up a new game file, add the bugfix before you start a new game. Your probably dealing with a corrupted file or use this link to download the 30.2 version

Reactions: Shadow Song

MKDude

Jun 9, 2017
1. Overall i think it does look better in the new engine, unless vren ended up updating it to the newest version then did a bunch of photoshopping of the renders Like Usagi did with islands of Ectasy and even then Usagi updated the engine a couple times to get the characters to look good.

2. there is a few things yes that i wish he would have carried over from the first to atleast make it feel like you were continuing on from the first. the bugs are always there, he just had to put a patch out or someone did to get us past a issue of a face issue that was constantly crashing the game. i havent experienced any issue's with hiring anyone. make sure you playing the most recent one which should be the 30.2 version.

https://f95zone.to/threads/lab-rats-2-v0-30-2-hotfix-vren.7260/post-3801515
I am playing the latest one. It's also the first one I downloaded. No mods too. My computer may be shit, but this is still a renpy game.

Barrett74

May 13, 2018
I am playing the latest one. It's also the first one I downloaded. No mods too. My computer may be shit, but this is still a renpy game.
Can you upload a save from game. or the error log, i think either the error log or the traceback would be best that would show us where the issue is.

Barrett74

May 13, 2018
i've been running the 30.2 that was posted and even all the other versions i've never had any problems with the animations. i think the only problem i have ever had was with not everything fitting within the window, dont know if that's the scaling with what ive got on my settings for my comp or not, i posted i screen shot of what im talking about a few post's back i have tried setting the scaling to 1 and the scaling at 2.0 and it doesnt seem to make a difference.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
this isnt a bug , but no matter what setting i have it doesnt allow me to scroll down on the production window so i cant access the production lines that go below the window, anyone know of a fix that helps with that or does everyone have that issue.
You don't have more than 4 producton lines in the base game anyway and the buttons to in- or decrease productivity can still be clicked... other than that it's a known problem that the base game has no scroller bars

Barrett74

May 13, 2018
You don't have more than 4 producton lines in the base game anyway and the buttons to in- or decrease productivity can still be clicked... other than that it's a known problem that the base game has no scroller bars
ah ok, well more of the issue of what i talking about yeah i can click on the buttons just cant tell what it says , but atleast you knew what i was talking about and provided i think the answer i was looking for. which is "its not just me" ..lol

Barrett74

May 13, 2018
quick question anybody know why you cant perform oral on the "Aunt" she the only one that i know of it doesnt show up for.

Reactions: St33mx

Rusty11

Feb 25, 2018
quick question anybody know why you cant perform oral on the "Aunt" she the only one that i know of it doesnt show up for.
She must have been generated with opinion "Hates Oral Sex" in your game. I believe there are serums later on in game that allow you to cause a change in opinions on things like that.

Wanza25

May 26, 2020
How I can break relationship someone,with love or suggestabillity,and how much advance research with out nora story

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
How I can break relationship someone,with love or suggestabillity,and how much advance research with out nora story
convince a girl to have sex with you and rock her world... she'll offer to become lovers and later with 90+ Love ask her to leave her significant other

3.40 star(s) 127 Votes