Wanza25

May 26, 2020
The bug you posted indicates you might be missing an image. If you go into the game folder and navigate to game\images, do you see an image file in that folder named 'Campus.jpg'? I'm using the Tristimdorian bug fix (found here ) which may have fixed the bug you're experiencing causing me to have never seen it.

If the image is missing, you could easily temporarily fix the issue by creating any image you want in MS paint or something and save it as Campus.jpg in the images folder.
I'm playing in Android,and when I use bugfix game labrats always force close

lolotech

Oct 7, 2018
toolkitxx

As far as I am aware pregnancy was a feature in the base game as listed in the changelog, so is hiring people. I have played this game since mid release timeframe, and as of 5-10 releases ago and realised the addon mod, resolves a lot of game breaking issues the base game has.

So how was it obvious the addon mod is causing the issue? You are making an assumption of an assumption. I was asking (not assuming) if anyone else has experienced the issue. Which if you played the game long enough (assuming again, seems familiar?) you would understand that most of the bugs comes from the base game.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
toolkitxx

As far as I am aware pregnancy was a feature in the base game as listed in the changelog, so is hiring people. I have played this game since mid release timeframe, and as of 5-10 releases ago and realised the addon mod, resolves a lot of game breaking issues the base game has.

So how was it obvious the addon mod is causing the issue? You are making an assumption of an assumption. I was asking (not assuming) if anyone else has experienced the issue. Which if you played the game long enough (assuming again, seems familiar?) you would understand that most of the bugs comes from the base game.
...depends on how you combine mod and base game... if you use the mod for the base game Version 29.1 (latest Version 29.3) on the base game of version 30.1 it should be obvious that this will cause problems... it's not an assumptions but common sense in such cases.
And if you play a modded Version that's an inofficial alteration of the game, which means even the Dev (Vren) wouldn't be able to help you as he/she couldn't guarantee a gamebreaking bug hidden in these alterations (it's an assumption of yours that the bug originates from the base game)... only the creator of said mod would know how to fix this... but it's not a given that said creator keeps a close eye on the base game thread for bug reports regarding the mod.
So again common sense and not an assumption...
if anything it's you that assumes the creators of the mod knows you are useing their mod and run into issues just because you drop a report on a random site aswell as users of the mod follow the base game thread instead of the dedicated mod thread (as you were adviced to do).

Last edited:

lolotech

Oct 7, 2018
Evangelion-01

I usually wait a bit for the mod guys, no complaints from me, there is usually 2-3 release like "early release", "stable" and "final". Good to see they introduced version control.

I am using 29.1 basegame with 29.3 mod

Edit: as mentioned though missing employee's in the company and not segreating anal and vaginal from pregnancy system seems more of a base game issuenot something mod/game fix patch would "touch"

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Edit: as mentioned though missing employee's in the company and not segreating anal and vaginal from pregnancy system seems more of a base game issuenot something mod/game fix patch would "touch"
But you don't know for sure?
part of the mod are extended bug fixes, which means the Devs of the mod touch the entire games code in order to find and fix them. I wouldn't be convinced of blameing the main game unless you played the unmodded game version and experienced exactly the same issues

Last edited:
Reactions: toolkitxx

Heml0ck

Mar 7, 2018
Thank goodness Tristim fixes the typos in the code when he updates the Mod files.

It's shocking the developer doesn't hire the guy to proof his code before it launches, or outsource some of the coding.

lolotech

Oct 7, 2018
Well not blaming the main game, wondering where its from. Again if people can stop accusing me of things and answer a simple yes/no question....

Heml0ck
Exactly! in the early days B.T (before Tristim), I had to do that myself manually, lol... just to large chunks of the game working...

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Well not blaming the main game, wondering where its from. Again if people can stop accusing me of things and answer a simple yes/no question....
it would help if you were more consistent with your actions and words...
you say you don't blame the main game, but when other users tell you you should make these reports in the mod thread you say the fault must lie with the main game...

Reactions: toolkitxx

Sewyoba

Jul 22, 2018
Where do you post bugs and exploits, anyway?

If you cuck fiance, make girl offer you an affair afterwards, and then at 90 love ask her to ditch her fiance for you, game breaks with an error, and if you ignore it girl becomes double girlfriend - two such traits in her stats + special actions list girlfriend stuff like "break up" and "ask her to shave for god's sake" twice.

Singles are extremely rare, the only one in the wild that I found was a uni girl with some woman in relationships listed as her mother (so maybe she is unique girl, I dunno). Sometimes women ditch boyfriends, but apart from Stephanie and this girl everyone was in a relationship.

SteelNight

Sep 14, 2016
so checking in. Did the dev finally fix how all the girls were super fat/ugly? That was the primary reason I didn't DL it.

Also do the girls basically have sex with a ghost still like in LR1?

toolkitxx

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 3, 2017

Heml0ck
Exactly! in the early days B.T (before Tristim), I had to do that myself manually, lol... just to large chunks of the game working...
You basically posted 1 bug and 1 thing that you didnt seem 'to get'.

The bug you listed was the hooker going invisible/disappearing -this is most definitely not a base game thing as the base game has only 1 special character to be hired for marketing which is your old school mate - so i am almost certain you are dealing with a mod problem and as such your problem doesnt belong here.

Using a condom has nothing to do with birth control or not - the relationship between you and the opposite is what triggers those request combined with traits. Some dont like cheating etc thus they will always insist on the condoms.

To finalize my comment from earlier: It is common courtesy to take responsibility for things you break and fix them. No doubt about that. I personally am both a modder and dev and as such i started to get really annoyed by the constant bad-mouthing of Vren in this thread by especially those that claim to provide 'fixed' versions of the game with their mods. Most of the base problems disappear once the patreon test is done - all the latest major stuff was not even in the base game but caused by conflicts created by the mods.

Darkiger

Oct 30, 2019
0.30.1 is a buggy mess. Even his bug-fixes are full of bugs. I was really looking forward to diving into some of the new content, but this is going to have to wait another version, I think.
Did anyone completed to go to the gym with this new version ? Many things are missing or are buggy in this new version and I installed already 3 times to be sure this is not corrupted with another installation .... but I have to admit, this version is BUGGED

Reactions: Hans98
Sep 11, 2018
I really like the first game but the fact that it does not have an option for what happens in the other game is a huge letdown. I started to play this but as soon as I say the intro I was like I'm out. I did all that work with the ladies' last game and it just wiped away as if nothing happened.

HUNUTAN

Jan 18, 2019
An error flies. During the reception of new employees to work. But not at all, apparently only on the very new faces that were recently introduced into the game. A very significant mistake as for me. The game stops almost at the very beginning, and I would still like to see these very new faces. Perhaps the author will please us with a small patch to fix this error, as soon as possible?

Trollden

Aug 8, 2017
An error flies. During the reception of new employees to work. But not at all, apparently only on the very new faces that were recently introduced into the game. A very significant mistake as for me. The game stops almost at the very beginning, and I would still like to see these very new faces. Perhaps the author will please us with a small patch to fix this error, as soon as possible?
Here's a hotfix

3.40 star(s) 127 Votes