boblicticious

Jun 16, 2017
Did someone know how to manage the company,it's hard to increse income
On top of what everyone else said, make sure you are working through the goals on the left middle part of the screen. The main stats and work stats affect how much you personally do when you are doing work tasks and can lead to making 2 batches of serum for each -producing serum- step in the production area.

I would recommend taking the batch size improvement policy for $500 right off the bat. Make sure you are keeping the company efficiency up by "Organize your business" from the main office. In all honesty, it might be better to hire some cheap help up front... particularly for HR and for marketing so you don't have to waste a step every day managing the business or selling your serums. You could then just do 2 "Order Supplies" steps in the morning and 2 "Produce Serum" steps at the end of the day (which unless you assigned no stats to supply and production skill, should get you at least 1 batch per day)

When you first create your initial serum, I recommend "basic medical application" as it has the most value of the initial traits. And when you research the serum design instead of insisting on a final test, just pick the other option. It will put that prototype into the production stockpile. You should immediately take it from the stockpile and put it in your inventory so you can use it to unlock serum trait tier 2 (by talking to stephanie and asking about how to advance). Making a 2-trait serum with "clinical testing procedures" and "exotic ingredients" will make a much more expensive serum that will really start to get your business off its feet (exotic ingredients may or may not be a trait that comes from the mods on the git repository... I haven't played vanilla LR2 since before "exotic ingredients" was added so I'm not sure. If it's not there in vanilla, "clinical testing procedures" and "basic medical application" is still a fairly expensive 2-trait serum).

vitamin433

May 11, 2018
she tells me that even though shes on birth control she would recommend a condom, I wanted to tell her if she can get pregnant from anal, call me surprised!!!

Also got a weird bug where i hired a hooker as marketing (i know the irony) is still officially hired but I cannot see her or interact with her, she just counts as an employee and does 0 work, like a government worker...

Edit: Should mention im running 0.29.1 cause of the working addon/modfix
We had sex.
She begged for creampie.
I did as she asked.
She was happy.
And than she sad: "God, what if I get pregnant?"
She delivered 5 days later.
:unsure::unsure::unsure:

vitamin433

May 11, 2018
On top of what everyone else said, make sure you are working through the goals on the left middle part of the screen. The main stats and work stats affect how much you personally do when you are doing work tasks and can lead to making 2 batches of serum for each -producing serum- step in the production area.

I would recommend taking the batch size improvement policy for $500 right off the bat. Make sure you are keeping the company efficiency up by "Organize your business" from the main office. In all honesty, it might be better to hire some cheap help up front... particularly for HR and for marketing so you don't have to waste a step every day managing the business or selling your serums. You could then just do 2 "Order Supplies" steps in the morning and 2 "Produce Serum" steps at the end of the day (which unless you assigned no stats to supply and production skill, should get you at least 1 batch per day)

When you first create your initial serum, I recommend "basic medical application" as it has the most value of the initial traits. And when you research the serum design instead of insisting on a final test, just pick the other option. It will put that prototype into the production stockpile. You should immediately take it from the stockpile and put it in your inventory so you can use it to unlock serum trait tier 2 (by talking to stephanie and asking about how to advance). Making a 2-trait serum with "clinical testing procedures" and "exotic ingredients" will make a much more expensive serum that will really start to get your business off its feet (exotic ingredients may or may not be a trait that comes from the mods on the git repository... I haven't played vanilla LR2 since before "exotic ingredients" was added so I'm not sure. If it's not there in vanilla, "clinical testing procedures" and "basic medical application" is still a fairly expensive 2-trait serum).
In my first steps I always do HR or Sellings, when a good formula was created.
I thought about assigning Steph to production to further decrease salary cost, but since she is scripted RnD head, I felt that it may be a bad idea.

pj1983

Jul 2, 2017
0.30.1 is a buggy mess. Even his bug-fixes are full of bugs. I was really looking forward to diving into some of the new content, but this is going to have to wait another version, I think.

Reactions: Hans98 and Darkiger

Wanza25

May 26, 2020

Thank you

boblicticious

Jun 16, 2017
In my first steps I always do HR or Sellings, when a good formula was created.
I thought about assigning Steph to production to further decrease salary cost, but since she is scripted RnD head, I felt that it may be a bad idea.
You can assign anyone as head of research. Moving her over to production won't break the research head role.. however it will effectively remove her as head researcher which will reduce her happiness a slight bit.

boblicticious

Jun 16, 2017
But how about I done have 7 employee,but income so small, should I restart game or what
Maybe go through your employees and see which ones are getting paid the most and compare against their effectiveness at their job. If you have some employees who are skilled at a lot of different tasks, their pay rate is probably much higher than if you hired someone who is only good at that particular task. Instead of starting over, you can just fire the employees you regret taking on.

Wanza25

May 26, 2020
[QUOTE = "boblicticious, posting: 3796740, anggota: 71162"]
Mungkin melalui karyawan Anda dan lihat mana yang mendapat bayaran paling banyak dan bandingkan dengan efektivitas mereka dalam pekerjaan mereka. Jika Anda memiliki beberapa karyawan yang terampil dalam banyak tugas berbeda, tingkat gajinya mungkin jauh lebih tinggi daripada jika Anda mempekerjakan seseorang yang hanya pandai dalam tugas tertentu itu. Daripada memulai lagi, Anda bisa memecat karyawan yang Anda sesali.
[/MENGUTIP]
Thanks about that I think I done make improvements,but I have 1 problem again,when I create outfit I have bug,and then when I come to story about Nora,what must I do

boblicticious

Jun 16, 2017
Thanks about that I think I done make improvements,but I have 1 problem again,when I create outfit I have bug,and then when I come to story about Nora,what must I do
After you visit Nora she'll ask you to test a trait for her. You should find a new trait in your "design new serum" menu. make a serum using that trait and after you research it, and your head researcher asks you what to do, again pick the option to "finalize the serum" which puts the prototype in the production stockpile. Grab the serum with nora's trait from the stockpile and find someone to give it to (it's going to have a side-effect so give it to a character you don't care much about if possible) then you need to talk to them 5 times or more before the effect wears off. This will get the research level for that trait to 2. Then you go to the university campus during a weekday and choose to turn in the results. This will unlock tier 3 of traits for you to research.

Reactions: Hans98

Fossilf

Oct 22, 2017
Game completely updated! No more bugs, no more sex with ghosts, models look great. *snort* *er* what, sorry, drifted off there for a minute.

toolkitxx

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 3, 2017
she tells me that even though shes on birth control she would recommend a condom, I wanted to tell her if she can get pregnant from anal, call me surprised!!!

Also got a weird bug where i hired a hooker as marketing (i know the irony) is still officially hired but I cannot see her or interact with her, she just counts as an employee and does 0 work, like a government worker...

Edit: Should mention im running 0.29.1 cause of the working addon/modfix
It is really not that hard: If you install a mod or change anything in the code yourself then any reports should go into the appropriate thread too. So in your case: the mod thread. More than 70% of all the 'bug' postings here are from people who dont seem to understand that there is a mod thread and if they install the mod they should also post their concerns firstly in there.

Wanza25

May 26, 2020
[QUOTE = "boblicticious, posting: 3797505, anggota: 71162"]
Setelah Anda melaporkan Nora, dia akan meminta Anda untuk meminta sifat untuknya. Anda harus menemukan sifat baru dalam menu "desain serum baru" Anda. buat serum menggunakan sifat itu dan setelah Anda merisetnya, dan kepala peneliti bertanya kepada Anda apa yang harus dilakukan, sekali lagi pilih opsi untuk "menyelesaikan serum" yang menggunakan prototipe dalam memperoleh produksi. Dapatkan serum dengan fitur dari stockpile dan temukan seseorang untuk memberikannya (itu akan memiliki efek samping yang diperlukan pada karakter yang tidak perlu kamu dapat) maka kamu perlu berbicara dengan mereka 5 kali atau lebih sebelum efeknya berkurang. Ini akan membuat hasil penelitian untuk sifat itu 2. Kemudian Anda pergi ke kampus universitas selama hari kerja dan memilih untuk menerima hasil.
[/ MENGUTIP]
Ya tetapi ketika saya ingin mengunjungi perguruan tinggi saya memiliki bug, dan saya tidak bisa membuka cerita nora [/ QUOTE] thank you,but when I come to college I have bug,and I can't visit nora

Last edited:

boblicticious

Jun 16, 2017
[QUOTE = "boblicticious, posting: 3797505, anggota: 71162"]
Setelah Anda melaporkan Nora, dia akan meminta Anda untuk meminta sifat untuknya. Anda harus menemukan sifat baru dalam menu "desain serum baru" Anda. buat serum menggunakan sifat itu dan setelah Anda merisetnya, dan kepala peneliti bertanya kepada Anda apa yang harus dilakukan, sekali lagi pilih opsi untuk "menyelesaikan serum" yang menggunakan prototipe dalam memperoleh produksi. Dapatkan serum dengan fitur dari stockpile dan temukan seseorang untuk memberikannya (itu akan memiliki efek samping yang diperlukan pada karakter yang tidak perlu kamu dapat) maka kamu perlu berbicara dengan mereka 5 kali atau lebih sebelum efeknya berkurang. Ini akan membuat hasil penelitian untuk sifat itu 2. Kemudian Anda pergi ke kampus universitas selama hari kerja dan memilih untuk menerima hasil.
[/ MENGUTIP]
Ya tetapi ketika saya ingin mengunjungi perguruan tinggi saya memiliki bug, dan saya tidak bisa membuka cerita nora [/ QUOTE] thank you,but when I come to college I have bug,and I can't visit nora
The bug you posted indicates you might be missing an image. If you go into the game folder and navigate to game\images, do you see an image file in that folder named 'Campus.jpg'? I'm using the Tristimdorian bug fix (found here ) which may have fixed the bug you're experiencing causing me to have never seen it.

If the image is missing, you could easily temporarily fix the issue by creating any image you want in MS paint or something and save it as Campus.jpg in the images folder.

Feeling972

Jun 16, 2017
How can I increase a girl's fertility
You can design a new serum with fertility enhancement (research lv 2 I think) with a trait to improve the serum duration, and set up as daily dose.

Most girls with have 70%-100+ fertility in several days

3.40 star(s) 127 Votes