Teezee

Jan 14, 2018
Have you tried the fix for that here?

Says in the commit that the face_10 bug has been fixed.
yeah that did solve the bug with the missing Face_10 files but created other issues :)

On another note, did anyone notice the new 7 new face varieties coz I haven't .. seems like the same old varieties unless the new varieties are the missing picture files :)

Reactions: Goonie

Zel zaraki

Nov 1, 2019
Tier 3 serums are unlocked pretty much everything is over, this is for players who just wanna fap. Btw I don't know how this save file got to 3.5 mb can someone explain

omnifill

Jun 3, 2017
yeah that did solve the bug with the missing Face_10 files but created other issues :)

On another note, did anyone notice the new 7 new face varieties coz I haven't .. seems like the same old varieties unless the new varieties are the missing picture files :)
thats probably do to the bug. its mostlikly the new modles and faces causing the problems so it would not be a surprise if they did not show up

Goonie

Oct 11, 2017
Tier 3 serums are unlocked pretty much everything is over, this is for players who just wanna fap. Btw I don't know how this save file got to 3.5 mb can someone explain
Every character (aside from special ones like Mom, Sis, Nora etc) is randomized when you first meet them and saved in the save file. Given all the different combinations of clothing, boob size, hair, face etc that can add up quickly.

toolkitxx

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 3, 2017
One silly question. With every update, I try to load a saved game from the last version, and then it skips to the first page, just as beginning a game. I happens every new release. Where is the fail? No matter if it is modded or not. I tried in all the possible ways.

Thanks
It is in general advisable to start a fresh game with each version as Vren is often making changes to core stuff. This is a work in progress and not a finished project yet.
As of your experience: You should have a log file that details what is happening and why. Can be a number of reasons why you experience this (corrupted save a number of versions back, mixing base and modded etc etc)

Reactions: dick bullcock

Jamsalad

Mar 22, 2018
I forget , who's Nora? Keep the updates coming buddy but I think i'll wait one or two updates for some other content before trying again.

mochamas23

Apr 5, 2019
this is just my criticism ... the developer should consider what if there are changes to the game, for the testers must also be careful in every update ... hope makers and developers understand that the game is actually very good but because of a small mistake you will lose the supporters and interested fans of the game. if there are words I do not wear hearts developers apologize (google translation because I speak bad english)

lolotech

Oct 7, 2018
she tells me that even though shes on birth control she would recommend a condom, I wanted to tell her if she can get pregnant from anal, call me surprised!!!

Also got a weird bug where i hired a hooker as marketing (i know the irony) is still officially hired but I cannot see her or interact with her, she just counts as an employee and does 0 work, like a government worker...

Edit: Should mention im running 0.29.1 cause of the working addon/modfix

Sewyoba

Jul 22, 2018
There's an exploit - you can farm obedience indefinitely by leaving out of any sex scene while the girl didn't cum and is in 70+ arousal and then "doing what she wants" and then leaving again immediately. Sometimes girl's getting annoyed by that and starts domming you, but very rarely.

Bad influence goal gets fulfilled from temporary sluttiness gained during sex when with love - despite core sluttiness being mentioned. Sluttiness mechanic is very confusing, what's up with it jumping up and down while tips claiming that core sluttiness is permanent.

Anal doggy to vaginal doggy transition procs condom request an additional time (with "ram it in anyway" choice in it), even if pregnant.

Girlfriend's home in "Travel to..." jumps around the map if clicked on. Doesn't break anything, though

Also, moving serums to sale inventory should be an option in marketing, not main office. And maybe selling action should gray out when there's 0 serums as it consumes a turn either way. Also, it seems like rolling back right after selling serums destroy those serums.

Great game, anyway. Subservient girls finding boyfriends all the time and the only way (that I found) to stop it being becoming their boyfriend is kind of stupid, though.

Reactions: kagekami42

lewdman89

Jan 13, 2018
Alright how do I import wardrobes now? I've placed my xml file at game>wardrobes>imports like the readme says, but I can't find the import button anywhere in the game. Help?

mecha_froggy

Oct 17, 2018
v0.30.1
*BUG FIXES*
- So many I gave up keeping a useful bug record. Sorry!

Ah but did we ever fix supplies being misspelled as "supplys?"

Darkiger

Oct 30, 2019
They are still many bugs ... and the list is not exhaustive
- default_Face_10 missing
- Gym, Home Store, Office Supply Store, Mall, Sex Store and Clothing Store have all the same background picture
- Gym --> no training option
- Hairdresser has disapeared ?
- Outfit creator --> colours are messy

1594287450137.png
1594286442740.png
1594287137695.png

Last edited:
Reactions: lewdman89

Darkiger

Oct 30, 2019
Did someone know how to manage the company,it's hard to increse income
At the beginning you need to do almost everything yourself and keep selling your serum with a correct profit. As soon as you have some cash (like about 2000$) and you can afford some new people in the company, hire someone in the supply and the production department, just take care of the marketing side (sell the serums yourself). After a few weeks you can hire some one in the marketing department and your company is starting to run on its own. Just be patient at the beginning ;)

Sewyoba

Jul 22, 2018
Alright how do I import wardrobes now? I've placed my xml file at game>wardrobes>imports like the readme says, but I can't find the import button anywhere in the game. Help?
Clothes mall or something. You'll get the wardrobe import special action there.

Did someone know how to manage the company,it's hard to increse income
Research and design money-making serums and produce them, talk to Stephanie with one serum in personal inventory for getting access to better components, hire a couple of supply and production girls, put them to work while you manage marketing and balance supply and production. Scale up with 500$ cost business policies like +1 to serum batches and +2 to employee count, scale up through special Stephanie research again.

Reactions: lewdman89

Wanza25

May 26, 2020
[QUOTE = "Darkiger, posting: 3795693, anggota: 1750896"]
Pada awalnya Anda perlu melakukan hampir semua sendiri dan terus menjual serum Anda dengan keuntungan yang benar. Segera setelah Anda memiliki uang tunai (seperti sekitar $ 2.000) dan Anda dapat membeli beberapa orang baru di perusahaan, merekrut seseorang di bagian suplai dan departemen produksi, hanya mengurus sisi pemasaran (menjual serum sendiri). Setelah beberapa minggu, Anda dapat menyewa seseorang di departemen pemasaran dan perusahaan Anda mulai berjalan sendiri. Sabar saja di awal;)
[/MENGUTIP]
,i'm in wrong way because I done recruit 1 HR 2 Suplay 2 production and 1 marketing,and my money not increase in $100-200

3.40 star(s) 127 Votes