coyote10k

Jan 24, 2019
I'm pretty sure the mods have access to the Patreon version because they have in the past started updates for the new version as soon as the x.0 version drops and update for the x.1 within hours unless Vren made major changes under the hood between the two. Happy to hear it is faster as Vren said. Looking forward to the new version.

Aromabish

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2017
Good game, but it starting showing error messages after ~3 hours of gameplay:cry:

czertik

Apr 25, 2018
Great game! Love the replayability. This is one of the few games I play every update and really enjoy it every time. Looking forward to more unique interactions with the designed characters. It's cool to have so many randomly generated girls, but the written scenes are a big plus to me.
thats why you HAVE to play wit mod instaled, it not only fix some bugs but especialy add some characters with story and fill many emty spaces with some life.
basicaly i view base game as ground on which mods thrive on and bring some life.

czertik

Apr 25, 2018
Good game, but it starting showing error messages after ~3 hours of gameplay:cry:
mod or original ? if original post error mesage there and hope taht it will be fixed in new version in month...if you dont want to wait (even for original not only mod) post it in mod forum and ut can be fixed in few days. if you comunicate/join discord you will get some info realy fast (and is best forum to post bugs reports).

th3yozh

Jul 6, 2017
0.30.1 build is very buggy, some face image files are missing so you'll bump into "missing files" error screen every few minutes

Reactions: czertik

HaomaruX

Jul 10, 2017
0.30.1 build is very buggy, some face image files are missing so you'll bump into "missing files" error screen every few minutes
Also, everytime I try to talk with character after loading my save, it gives an error about 'Clothin' object has no attribute 'crop_offset-dict'.
It seems that the changes he did, does not affect already made clothings, which results in an error... Unless there's an easy way to fix that, prepare to start again.

Last edited:

Calor

Jan 9, 2019
What are the odds for him having mixed the slimmer android version files that had issues and the pc version files? Thus creating the very obvious missing content bugs that should have been catched normally during his closed testing week? Heres hoping that it's a clerical error and a quickfix with a re-upload ^^

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018

Lab Rats 2 v0.30.1 Release!
Lab Rats 2 v0.30.1 is live! Get it here!
PC:
Mac:
Android:
Lab Rats 2 v0.30.1 is finished it's week of bug testing and ready for it's public release. This update introduces a new character with a unique storyline: Emily. Emily is a student of your ex-boss and mentor Nora, and she turns to you for tutoring to pass Nora's university course. This update also comes with significant performance improvements. Active memory usage and game responsiveness have been improved throughout the game, with the groundwork laid for future optimisations as well. To top it all off, seven new base faces have been added to the game, more than doubling the number previously available to the character generator.
Emily's introduction to LR2 comes with a large chunk of content, totaling 15,000 words of dialogue and narration. Tutoring Emily provides you with unique opportunities to corrupt her. After earning her trust you can begin to improve her grades through a number of unorthodox methods, from experimental pharmaceuticals to strip study sessions. This is also the first of several new pieces of content that will focus on Nora, Emily, and Emily's mother Christina.
Game optimizations may not be as exciting or sexy as new content, but they're a critical part of keeping the experience of Lab Rats 2 smooth and snappy. A new image clipping method has massively improved how quickly character images can be displayed, removing any stutters when a character changes clothing or position. Character image animation is now handled by a thread separate from the main game thread, removing the delay before inputs can be processed. The reduction in character image size has also lowered the amount of memory used when saving the game, speeding up late game loads and saves.
Enjoy!
Changelog (v0.29.1 to v0.30.1)
*CHANGES AND ADDITIONS*
- Added 7 new face varieties
- Images are now clipped to remove most blank space. Offset distances now stored to assemble images
- Moved animation into a separate thread.
- Reworked sex logic flow to properly cover taboo breaks, automatically pick objects if only one exists.
- Introduced Emily, a student of Nora's who turns to you for tutoring.
- Added ability to tutor Emily on campus, as well as several branching choices while tutoring her.
- Added ability to tutor Emily at her house, once you earn her trust.
- Added a "Masturbate first" option when tutoring Emily at her house.
- Added a "Punish for wrong answers" option when tutoring Emily at her house. More options for this branch will be added in a future update.
- Introduced Christina, Emily's mother. Christina will be given more content in a future update.
- Updated Nora's storyline events to introduce Emily.
*BUG FIXES*
- So many I gave up keeping a useful bug record. Sorry!

The Grifter

May 28, 2017
Anyone have a save file from tier 3 serums (don't care even if mods were used) for this ver 0.30.1
You'll need to have some patience for that request to be answered, 0.30.1 has just been released after all.
And an older version's save, like from 0.29.1 will only result in errors and crashes.

Wanza25

May 26, 2020
[QUOTE = "Genius_Vorcha, posting: 3788728, anggota: 45700"]
Nggak.
[/MENGUTIP]
Owhow to give serum to girl,because serum auto sell

fulgartech

Jan 27, 2018
Alright. An update with *both* infrastructure improvements *and* significant new content. I will have to check this out.

The Grifter

May 28, 2017
[QUOTE = "Genius_Vorcha, posting: 3788728, anggota: 45700"]
Nggak.
[/MENGUTIP]
Owhow to give serum to girl,because serum auto sell
Ngraaaaah hehe grar... ahem.
I assume you set the autosell threshold to 0. Set this to 1 or more, so at least one serum will go to the stockpile. Chose then to access the stockpile from the production facilities and transfer the serum there into your inventory. Then you can choose to give it to girl.

3.40 star(s) 127 Votes