toolkitxx

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 3, 2017
Just a quick little FYI, the section you're talking about is now a bit further down at lines 173 - 194. As for the comment in the section, afaik there's been no indication as to when those "Future events" might be showing up, so it could be in a couple of versions or it could be months away yet.

For anyone who doesn't want to mess about with editing files the easiest solution would be to use Lab Rats 2: Extras pack but without the "extras_wardrobe" files because that part of the pack doesn't work anymore.
Believe me i can read and count. The actual check begins at 138. I am almost certain that you dont refer to the latest 29.1 then - i definitely am.

GrizzlyUK

Oct 21, 2019
Believe me i can read and count. The actual check begins at 138. I am almost certain that you dont refer to the latest 29.1 then - i definitely am.
Apologies, I often forget that I'm using the Unofficial Bug-fix from Lab Rats 2 Mods so line numbers don't always match up with the default! ;) Oh, and yes I am using the latest 29.1 versions, I just prefer to have the fixes from the Unofficial Bug-fix applied to my game. *shrug*

Mar 29, 2018
Quick question I hired a pregnant employee. No matter what I try I only get the foreplay and oral options. So what is going on?

Zel zaraki

Nov 1, 2019
Can someone please share a complete save file like after unlocking tier 3 serums I'm facing a bug that won't allow me to go to the nightclub or University

Reactions: LapizAzura

depechedNode

Oct 10, 2017
This was the moment I've been waiting for, Vren really listens and thanks for that. Played the game several times, but with this upcoming update I can play it countless times. This game was already great, but after this update it will become amazing:

New Face Renders!
Just a quick update tonight for what I've been working on lately. First, I've finalised 8 new facial designs and set them up to render. The whole batch of images should be done a couple of days before the patron release. These faces will bring the total number of facial styles from 6 to 14, which should reduce the number of duplicates you're likely to see by a fair bit. I may also take the opportunity to prune out some existing faces that aren't particularly attractive; that will probably be done for the public release.
Second, I've been doing some writing for a new character role. This character will be one of Nora's students and will be part of a general effort to turn the university into a more interesting location. I'll have some more on this in a future dev log once I've worked out the details!

buff

May 29, 2017
Mom has a major case of man-face. Oh well.

Is anyone getting an error whenever you say goodbye to people?

Also, when I got to get supplies, it says I get 0. Is that correct?
Whenever I play a new version, I go in and edit the random_lists.rpy file to give Mom the 'slim' or 'standard' body (line 796 or so, varies a bit as he adds content). Doesn't fix her face but overall it makes her look much more like the old Honey Select model.

I also comment out (or just delete) this line around 391:

Code:
list_of_body_types.append("curvy_body")
That keeps the chubbies out of the random applicants. There are a few other canned character that are heavier, basically if you replace all the other references to "curvy_body" with "thin_body"/"standard_body" you'll generally see a population that looks more like the sorts of figures you see in HS games.

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
So.... I have a mark for 1 quest and all it say is "essential oil" anyone know what to do?
i play the modded version and dont know what everything is in the normal edition, but have you tried selling a healthy serum? i.e. mild health benefits, clinical tests, etc?

Aug 16, 2018
I think I either missed or didn't click Stephanie's offer to go talk to Nora when going into Tier 2. I was still able to advance and get to Tier 2 and I now have Tier 3 serums, but still no Nora or University.

Any idea if the game will force-introduce her at some point? Is there something I can type into the console to force her to appear?

Trollden

Aug 8, 2017
I think I either missed or didn't click Stephanie's offer to go talk to Nora when going into Tier 2. I was still able to advance and get to Tier 2 and I now have Tier 3 serums, but still no Nora or University.

Any idea if the game will force-introduce her at some point? Is there something I can type into the console to force her to appear?
I haven't looked through the full requirements of it, but doing call nora_intro_label(stephanie) should be sufficient to setup all the associated actions and variables.

toolkitxx

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 3, 2017
So I'm extremely confused as to why this game doesn't have the management tag.

Why?
Not sure if the management tag existed already when this thread was opened. Usually the thread owner (uploader Twistty ) also sets the tags. You might want to ping someone from staff if its important to you.

maels003

Jul 11, 2017
Hello, PC noob incoming ! There is 3 thing i would like to ask.

Dinah Midari, Sylvia Weissfeldt and Paige Sallow. Do they have a story ? I was able to start the kendra one but that is it.

Also any tip to avoid weird bug when event from past triggering in current save ? I got Cos asking for 100$ where i got 3 choice (yes, No, Blackmail), the thing is it happened twice (in 2 run) and one of them it was when she and her aunt weren't even presented yet (so +/- in the first week)

In the code, can we lower the range of age when recruiting ? Or make it more likely for some age to show less/more often. Grandma are cool but i don't play in those field. (btw where and how to open the code ? unless it only need a double click ....)

3.40 star(s) 127 Votes