Mar 23, 2019
I don't know how I encountered it, but I ran into a game breaking bug involving time not progressing normally. Not sure if it is more the symptom or the cause, but Company Efficiency won't change or go lower. Right now it's stuck as 153%... No research, serum or supplies even though I have people working in all of those departments. I haven't found any answers to this problem so I would appreciate it if someone told me how to fix the bug, preferrably without starting over or starting an earlier save.

GrizzlyUK

Oct 21, 2019
Hello, PC noob incoming ! There is 3 thing i would like to ask.

Dinah Midari, Sylvia Weissfeldt and Paige Sallow. Do they have a story ? I was able to start the kendra one but that is it.

Also any tip to avoid weird bug when event from past triggering in current save ? I got Cos asking for 100$ where i got 3 choice (yes, No, Blackmail), the thing is it happened twice (in 2 run) and one of them it was when she and her aunt weren't even presented yet (so +/- in the first week)

In the code, can we lower the range of age when recruiting ? Or make it more likely for some age to show less/more often. Grandma are cool but i don't play in those field. (btw where and how to open the code ? unless it only need a double click ....)
For that last one, check out Lab Rats 2 Mods which adds a couple of "cheat" mods (along with all sorts of other "enhancements"), both of which allow you to change the age of a character, as well as quite a few other things. You can also edit a file so the game only generates girls within the age range you like, although sometimes the game will still generate a girl over the maximum age you've set. Maybe you want to check out the post detailing various Console Commands etc. To edit the *.rpy files you'll need software that can understand the file format such as or you could use but that requires a little extra work to set up to correctly edit and save *.rpy files. Strong warning: if you make a mistake when you edit a file it will likely cause errors!

Last edited:

hagare

Mar 27, 2019
So on android, visiting Nora breaks the game xD
PS: are there mods for pc that changes models to honey select ones :p

maels003

Jul 11, 2017
For that last one, check out Lab Rats 2 Mods which adds a couple of "cheat" mods (along with all sorts of other "enhancements"), both of which allow you to change the age of a character, as well as quite a few other things. You can also edit a file so the game only generates girls within the age range you like, although sometimes the game will still generate a girl over the maximum age you've set. Maybe you want to check out the post detailing various Console Commands etc. To edit the *.rpy files you'll need software that can understand the file format such as or you could use but that requires a little extra work to set up to correctly edit and save *.rpy files. Strong warning: if you make a mistake when you edit a file it will likely cause errors!
thank a bunch. I didn't like cheat with the mod cause it wasn't changing fertility showing the change were only visual (not that model change based on age ...) So with the VSC i was able to change the age pool. Along with playing on the odd of char being single and whatnot and the amount of children.

The Grifter

May 28, 2017
Update on patreon
As always, one should wait until the bugfixed 0.xx.1 version gets released for the public.
Even after that I'd personally recommend waiting until a bugfix pack for that version is released by the modding community, even if you do not want to use the mods available.

deadrabbit

Nov 16, 2017
couple weird things I've encountered:

when you use the pregnancy accelerators more than one at a time if you scale progression past the due date, the due date vanishes and the character becomes permanently pregnant. Not sure if there's a fix for that one.

Sometimes characters made to follow just... vanish? Haven't been able to make that repeatable.

EDIT: This is with the mod installed, of course.

toolkitxx

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 3, 2017
couple weird things I've encountered:

when you use the pregnancy accelerators more than one at a time if you scale progression past the due date, the due date vanishes and the character becomes permanently pregnant. Not sure if there's a fix for that one.

Sometimes characters made to follow just... vanish? Haven't been able to make that repeatable.

EDIT: This is with the mod installed, of course.
If it's 'of course' then you are of course in the wrong thread ;)

• Angry
Reactions: deadrabbit

BadAngelDev

Game Developer
Jul 1, 2020
Great game! Love the replayability. This is one of the few games I play every update and really enjoy it every time. Looking forward to more unique interactions with the designed characters. It's cool to have so many randomly generated girls, but the written scenes are a big plus to me.

3.40 star(s) 127 Votes