wenwhop

Feb 24, 2019
There was 8 before?
There was 6 before, the devs have planned to add 8 more in this patch for a total of 14.

First, I've finalised 8 new facial designs and set them up to render. The whole batch of images should be done a couple of days before the patron release. These faces will bring the total number of facial styles from 6 to 14
So, one is missing
detective.png

Reactions: Dyvion

Wanza25

May 26, 2020
[QUOTE = "Genius_Vorcha, posting: 3791138, anggota: 45700"]
Ngraaaaah hehe grar ... ahem.
Saya berasumsi Anda menetapkan ambang autosell ke 0. Atur ke 1 atau lebih, jadi setidaknya satu serum akan masuk ke stockpile. Pilih kemudian untuk mengakses persediaan dari fasilitas produksi dan transfer serum ke persediaan Anda. Maka Anda dapat memilih untuk memberikannya kepada gadis.
[/MENGUTIP] owh,thanks,and if you don't mind did you know how to update this is game without download full game again

shkemba

Jun 30, 2017
Some of the faces seem to crash the game so you can't even hire people with out a bunch of errors.
Same here. New faces are all crashing while the old ones are working fine.

Also it seems that mouse over preview of characters doesn't work anymore and instead you have to click on their names and initiate conversation so that the character image appears.

Klyts

Oct 25, 2017
Haven't tested this one for a long time...is it a game yet ? I mean a playable and enjoyable one ? Or is it still some sort of proof of concept with nothing working ?

Goonie

Oct 11, 2017
Some of the faces seem to crash the game so you can't even hire people with out a bunch of errors.
There is a bugfix for that here. Haven't tried it yet but one of the commits mentions fixing a bug related to the faces.

Haven't tested this one for a long time...is it a game yet ? I mean a playable and enjoyable one ? Or is it still some sort of proof of concept with nothing working ?
Yeah there is some stuff. Also, if you add the mods that adds a lot more events and some stories.

Sunny

Aug 13, 2016
Well nothing is working now since there are bugs with the new release. But recent updates have been enjoyable; there's a lot of meat in establishing your business and hiring employees. I am excited about new faces. Some of the old ones were pretty hideous.

dick bullcock

Aug 11, 2018
One silly question. With every update, I try to load a saved game from the last version, and then it skips to the first page, just as beginning a game. I happens every new release. Where is the fail? No matter if it is modded or not. I tried in all the possible ways.

Thanks

mochamas23

Apr 5, 2019
[QUOTE = "dick bullcock, posting: 3791904, anggota: 814576"]
Satu pertanyaan konyol. Dengan setiap pembaruan, saya mencoba memuat permainan yang disimpan dari versi terakhir, dan kemudian melompat ke halaman pertama, sama seperti memulai permainan. Saya terjadi setiap rilis baru. Dimana yang gagal? Tidak masalah apakah itu modded atau tidak. Saya mencoba semua cara yang mungkin.

Terima kasih
[/MENGUTIP] lol this game new release ,you need back play again because change log... sorry i bad English

Reactions: dick bullcock

Goonie

Oct 11, 2017
One silly question. With every update, I try to load a saved game from the last version, and then it skips to the first page, just as beginning a game. I happens every new release. Where is the fail? No matter if it is modded or not. I tried in all the possible ways.

Thanks
In general there are so many back end changes between each release that old saves don't work.

Neitter

Jul 29, 2017
indeed, when you try to hire or encounter someone with a "new" face there is a bug and game stops working.

Reactions: Hans98

Goonie

Oct 11, 2017
Bug

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

There are no Face_10 anything in the character_images folder, the numbers jump from 9 to 11
indeed, when you try to hire or encounter someone with a "new" face there is a bug and game stops working.
Have you tried the fix for that here?

Says in the commit that the face_10 bug has been fixed.

Doe467

Apr 23, 2017
Very glad to see some of the updates in this game, especially new faces. I have not been playing this game for a bit but it appears I have some motivation to get back to it. This is a fun game.

themagiman

Mar 3, 2018
I keep getting face errors too. Going to skip until the next update. HOPEFULLY more mind control and pregnancy content.

ALSO there appears to be no character portrait until you click the characters name and go into the interaction HUD now. Are other people getting that too?

Reactions: Hans98
3.40 star(s) 127 Votes