Qballycus

Feb 23, 2019
Anybody knows what exactly are the traits in nora's missions, as in what do they boost & for whom (for which npc, if they are, as I've heard, nominal)?

GrizzlyUK

Oct 21, 2019
In LR2 v0.29.1 I've discovered an error while browsing through the "..\game\wardrobes\Master_Default_Wardrobe.xml" file. I was looking for the "Relaxed Daywear" outfit to delete the line that adds High Socks to the outfit because they are constantly clipping through the jeans. Anyway, I found the outfit at line 469 and noticed a problem at line 482:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The Accessory line is missing "<Item nam" at the start which prevents the "Lipstick" from being added to the outfit, so the Accessories entry should read:

Code:
            <Accessories>
                <Item name="Lipstick" red="1.0" green="0.69" blue="1.0" alpha="0.8"/>
            </Accessories>

Firephoenix137

Mar 12, 2019
might want to put an image called campus.jpg in the folder for background.
Where am I suppose to get this .jpg and place it in a file. I know it is missing that's what the error says. What I am asking is for it to be fixed. For some reason the last several updates of android has been missin the campus .jpg and Nora's .jpg.
might want to put an image called campus.jpg in the folder for background.
[/QUOTE

RavenBlade

Jan 13, 2018
Okay, so am I missing something with the newest update? Because The sexshop no longer has that gal in and doesnt exist, nor does the chick at the bar that cockolds her husband, nor is the bimbo that connects to the hair dressers BF, and lastly the hair dresser isn't in it.

Fapmigo

Feb 21, 2020
Okay, so am I missing something with the newest update? Because The sexshop no longer has that gal in and doesnt exist, nor does the chick at the bar that cockolds her husband, nor is the bimbo that connects to the hair dressers BF, and lastly the hair dresser isn't in it.
You're talking about the moded version of the game.

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
Where am I suppose to get this .jpg and place it in a file. I know it is missing that's what the error says. What I am asking is for it to be fixed. For some reason the last several updates of android has been missin the campus .jpg and Nora's .jpg.
you could take any image, even a covered camera shot and rename it campus.jpg. it just wants a file. of course it might look a bit weird, but in the end it doesnt matter. but you have to talk to t he maintainer of the android package why its missing that rather crucial content (cant unlock tier two without nora after all).

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
you could take any image, even a covered camera shot and rename it campus.jpg. it just wants a file. of course it might look a bit weird, but in the end it doesnt matter. but you have to talk to t he maintainer of the android package why its missing that rather crucial content (cant unlock tier two without nora after all).
you can... just pay the 3000$ (if I am not mistaken)... but you'll miss out on her special trait research I suppose

Reactions: Jaxter

GrizzlyUK

Oct 21, 2019
I have a question.
How to get the mother to be my girlfriend?
You can't ask any family members to be your girlfriend. There's a mod that allowed that but it hasn't been updated for the latest versions so I don't know if it will work with the current version of the game.

LRKXXV

Apr 26, 2017
You can't ask any family members to be your girlfriend. There's a mod that allowed that but it hasn't been updated for the latest versions so I don't know if it will work with the current version of the game.
It will work, but the included wardrobe file needs to be deleted.

Reactions: GrizzlyUK

toolkitxx

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 3, 2017
You can't have any members of your family as your girlfriend. And sadly you can't recruit them.
You could make the change yourself to enable this by disabling one particular check in role_girlfriend.rpy (line138+).
But as the comment in that section already states: Quote'# Future events will let you make this happen somehow (and in that case an incest opinion will make those events easier/trigger earlier, so training a girl makes sense).'
So just being patient until those events get expanded will be the better option to ensure you are not messing your game up as i am almost certain that things can break if you simply disable that check.

Reactions: Fapmigo

GrizzlyUK

Oct 21, 2019
You could make the change yourself to enable this by disabling one particular check in role_girlfriend.rpy (line138+).
But as the comment in that section already states: Quote'# Future events will let you make this happen somehow (and in that case an incest opinion will make those events easier/trigger earlier, so training a girl makes sense).'
So just being patient until those events get expanded will be the better option to ensure you are not messing your game up as i am almost certain that things can break if you simply disable that check.
Just a quick little FYI, the section you're talking about is now a bit further down at lines 173 - 194. As for the comment in the section, afaik there's been no indication as to when those "Future events" might be showing up, so it could be in a couple of versions or it could be months away yet.

For anyone who doesn't want to mess about with editing files the easiest solution would be to use Lab Rats 2: Extras pack but without the "extras_wardrobe" files because that part of the pack doesn't work anymore.

Reactions: TheBigBg
3.40 star(s) 127 Votes