Diconica

Apr 25, 2020
No idea how to solve this. Version 0.29.1
It's only using a small percent of my memory and there is tones of drive space left.
Issue didn't exist in 0.29.0a for me.

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 372, in __call__
    renpy.save(fn, extra_info=save_name)
MemoryError: out of memory

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_load_save.rpym", line 35, in script
    $ ui.interact()
  File "F:\AdultGames\Lab_Rats\Lab_Rats_2-v0.29.1-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 914, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "F:\AdultGames\Lab_Rats\Lab_Rats_2-v0.29.1-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2028, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_load_save.rpym", line 35, in <module>
    $ ui.interact()
  File "F:\AdultGames\Lab_Rats\Lab_Rats_2-v0.29.1-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 297, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "F:\AdultGames\Lab_Rats\Lab_Rats_2-v0.29.1-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2702, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "F:\AdultGames\Lab_Rats\Lab_Rats_2-v0.29.1-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3518, in interact_core
    rv = root_widget.event(ev, x, y, 0)
  File "F:\AdultGames\Lab_Rats\Lab_Rats_2-v0.29.1-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 998, in event
    rv = i.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, cst)
  File "F:\AdultGames\Lab_Rats\Lab_Rats_2-v0.29.1-pc\renpy\display\transition.py", line 47, in event
    return self.new_widget.event(ev, x, y, st)  # E1101
  File "F:\AdultGames\Lab_Rats\Lab_Rats_2-v0.29.1-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 998, in event
  File "F:\AdultGames\Lab_Rats\Lab_Rats_2-v0.29.1-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 714, in event
    rv = self.child.event(ev, x, y, st)
  File "F:\AdultGames\Lab_Rats\Lab_Rats_2-v0.29.1-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 244, in event
    rv = d.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, st)
  File "F:\AdultGames\Lab_Rats\Lab_Rats_2-v0.29.1-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 244, in event
  File "F:\AdultGames\Lab_Rats\Lab_Rats_2-v0.29.1-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 962, in event
    return handle_click(self.clicked)
  File "F:\AdultGames\Lab_Rats\Lab_Rats_2-v0.29.1-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 897, in handle_click
    rv = run(action)
  File "F:\AdultGames\Lab_Rats\Lab_Rats_2-v0.29.1-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 320, in run
    return action(*args, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 372, in __call__
    renpy.save(fn, extra_info=save_name)
  File "F:\AdultGames\Lab_Rats\Lab_Rats_2-v0.29.1-pc\renpy\loadsave.py", line 419, in save
    six.reraise(t, e, tb)
  File "F:\AdultGames\Lab_Rats\Lab_Rats_2-v0.29.1-pc\renpy\loadsave.py", line 405, in save
    dump((roots, renpy.game.log), logf)
  File "F:\AdultGames\Lab_Rats\Lab_Rats_2-v0.29.1-pc\renpy\loadsave.py", line 49, in dump
    cPickle.dump(o, f, cPickle.HIGHEST_PROTOCOL)
MemoryError: out of memory

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Lab Rats 2 - Down to Business v0.29.1
Sun Jun 14 16:51:49 2020

Hans98

Aug 3, 2018
Hi there,
when you have 12+ workers in your Factory you can´t see all stats . There is no way to scroll down the "Review Staff" menue.
Is there a possibility this could be fixed?

Diconica

Apr 25, 2020
Hi there,
when you have 12+ workers in your Factory you can´t see all stats . There is no way to scroll down the "Review Staff" menue.
Is there a possibility this could be fixed?
You can click on the individual departments and see just the women in that department. Just click the department names above the workers list. It would have been nice though if he wrapped it in a veritical box with a slider for control.

abloodk

Jan 10, 2020
ran into a pretty massive problem, whenever I try to command a girl to change her wardrobe, I get 4 blank buttons (mods and bugfix installed)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
ran into a pretty massive problem, whenever I try to command a girl to change her wardrobe, I get 4 blank buttons (mods and bugfix installed)
have you created your own collection of clothes yet? you need to do that to choose a wardrobe.

abloodk

Jan 10, 2020
have you created your own collection of clothes yet? you need to do that to choose a wardrobe.
I had, but even without creating any clothing I should have the option to delete premade outfits from the character on that screen
any of the buttons just returned me to the initial conversation screen

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
I had, but even without creating any clothing I should have the option to delete premade outfits from the character on that screen
any of the buttons just returned me to the initial conversation screen
i think vren lost control of the code. things keep breaking.

Reactions: Kyraga

codegeass110

Feb 28, 2020
The game is awesome but i have a little request to Vren.

The mall has a clothing store but you cant buy clothes. Wont it be better to buy the clothes first to modify and make the person wear the clothes you wanted them to wear?

cuz your running a company and you already have thousands or even millions of money that you dont know what to buy anymore

so wont it make it even better, amazing and challenging game? they can even add an event along the way

so can someone please tell Vren about it(cuz im to broke to become a patrion and tell him about it).

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
How can I produce I cant even select the design even though I click on it
research traits in lab -> compose serum in lab -> set research to composed serum -> once serum is researched: production hall -> set production settings

side effects are finalized once a serum research is complete. they will not be changed later whatsoever. all experience when interacting with treated people goes to used traits to level up, reducing side effect chance.

Alpha3101

Dec 2, 2018
all the incest preg glitchs out, none of them complete and give birth, just keep being pregnant. i think as they dont work for you and cant [hone to say they arent going to be in tomorrow it doesnt finish

Reactions: Jaxter

Edwarf

Jun 8, 2017
Playing modded 29.1

I can't find (nor renember) how to fire an employee, I'm sure I got the option right before my eyes, but can't see it.
So my question is: how to fire an employee?

TIA

Edit: Mkay, just found it: "Start a performance review - Punish for her poor performance - Threaten to fire her - Fire her"

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
If it's like the last time I played, have a performance review, threaten to fire her, then either fuck or fire her.

dalzomo

Aug 7, 2016
all the incest preg glitchs out, none of them complete and give birth, just keep being pregnant. i think as they dont work for you and cant [hone to say they arent going to be in tomorrow it doesnt finish
Permanent preg? Sounds like a feature to me! ^_^

Trollden

Aug 8, 2017
Some news from Vren regarding the upcoming performance improvements for version 0.30.(1)
You never know whether the implementation will be as successful as it sounds on paper, but I at least am keeping my hopes up for a lot of the stuttering regarding the character displays being resolved.

3.40 star(s) 127 Votes