Rusty11

Feb 25, 2018
There might be a bug with "Natural Talent" then, at least in the current version. I've just hired an employee with 6 in all attributes, but studying her doesn't give me anything from Nora.

kiryuziryu

Jun 2, 2017
Who encounter error for nora event and stripclub entry for android?
I think previous version also got this error too.

Corrado

Modder
Mar 16, 2018
There might be a bug with "Natural Talent" then, at least in the current version. I've just hired an employee with 6 in all attributes, but studying her doesn't give me anything from Nora.
You're right: since October 2019 (I don't know the game version, I just found the related file date) to trigger the Genius trait you need to have a subject with Int, Char & Focus >=7...
Sorry, I never noticed the change: I'll update the table...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

thomthehound

Jan 28, 2018
so do they actually chance appearance with pregnant? i got one saying she is and after so many days talked about breasts getting bigger but now its 70 days later and no other changes?
They do. It just takes a long, long time without the serums that accelerate pregnancy. After an even further long wait, they eventually give birth, too.

coretex

Jun 15, 2017
To clear some misconceptions:
For the pregnancy part.. yes its the full normal 270+ ish days for pregnancies to go full circle. You can speed that up with the Preg Accl traits.

For Mastery/side effects:: Yea if your recipe gets a side effect, either remake/savescum yea, you can do that. Or refine your research as well to improve your chances. Interacting with people with active effects, improve your mastery of them... you can also then do additional research on them (choose from the middle column in the Assign Research screen) to grind additional research points into the effects, which will reduce the side effect chance. You can get to ZERO % on everything.. but sometimes for the more advanced ones that requires getting mastery level up beyond 60-70+ which is a TON of research points. But then yes you have to remake the actual recipe .. existing ones are not changed.

And yes, in code you need 7+ in traits to trigger the one research item from Nora.. it was actually listed in another post somewhere in the thread, not just in the earlier mentioned table, but yea.
Easier just to console out
"the_person.int = XX" and whatever other trait honestly ;)

Thermogenin

Sep 3, 2017
Who encounter error for nora event and stripclub entry for android?
I think previous version also got this error too.
Yeah, University is unavailable for Android for me. I get an error every time.. Tried playing the game in Joiplay and it was way better, the game was considerably faster, had access to University and I could edit the scripts.

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
i cant start the research event for space age, i maxed sluttiness with serum on all of my women, their obedience is over 10k. there must be another condition thats not made clear or the condition breaks with these values.

SakaiY

Sep 24, 2018
So I ran a test, got two girls pregnant roughly the same day, gave one a serum meant to speed up pregnancy every day, the pregnancy accelerator

Well I don’t think it worked because despite feeding it to one of the girls every day, they both entered the belly phase on the same day.

I think that needs to be looked into

Barrett74

May 13, 2018
dont know if this is a bug or not, got 4 of them prego, gave them serums to speed up, each girl with no kids at start, saved game loaded it this afternoon, been playing it for the past couple hours now. ever since i loaded it those same girls have now got 2 and 3 kids because they keep coming back saying doctor is saying the coming along nicely then get the message they had another kid. Another thing i noticed was every birth has been a girl, even though you get the notification saying she will be gone for a couple days the next morning she will be calling you saying that two days she gave birth, to healthy baby girl.

Last edited:

Cr4le

May 28, 2018
Not sure if this has been discussed yet, but animations cause the game to throw errors and crashes constantly, no issues with them beeing disabled. Is this consistent or could it have local causes, i. e. external dependencies the engine relies on?

Dellej

Feb 21, 2020
Not sure if this has been discussed yet, but animations cause the game to throw errors and crashes constantly, no issues with them beeing disabled. Is this consistent or could it have local causes, i. e. external dependencies the engine relies on?
It has been discussed, it's well known, and it's suggested that you turn them off if they cause you problems.

Reactions: EquineHung

Rambo99

Apr 1, 2018
Game Version - 0.29.1
I noticed one bug in the game (it is quite possible that it appeared only with me).
Initial situation:
girl (sister) - love (to the player) 100, submission 300, fertility 20. We feed (order to do something (free)) pills to increase fertility until we reach the level of 200. We have sex (finish inside). The next day, the love parameter drops to the MINUS mark of 100 - 200 (-100 to -200) units (variably, the minimum value is minus 100 (-100)). Perhaps this is a bug. Since this is not logical (the minimum value should be zero (0)). Logically, the appearance of an inscription or mark (status) is "angry" or "offended." In addition, even with such fertility rates from 100 to 200 units, she (sister) does not become pregnant (checked within 30 gaming days).

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
theres a lot of shit going on with the values. if you overdose you will have an issue eventualy.

Cr4le

May 28, 2018
There was a bug reported back in November last year that the company role model status gets glitched out when the person is transferred. There is a mention of a console fix " $ the_person.special_role.append(company_model_role) " but it doesnt fix the issue. Suggestions?

Rambo99

Apr 1, 2018
theres a lot of shit going on with the values. if you overdose you will have an issue eventualy.
I think that this is not an overdose problem, but a problem of simulating the character’s behavior. Because even with 100 units of fertility (and this is complete fertility without any overdose, the same thing happens when the girls peak their monthly cycle) the same bug is observed with a negative value for the "love" parameter. And this is confirmed by the fact that for 30 gaming days in this mode (fertility of at least 100 units), the female character did not switch to the "pregnancy" mode.

Corrado

Modder
Mar 16, 2018
There was a bug reported back in November last year that the company role model status gets glitched out when the person is transferred. There is a mention of a console fix " $ the_person.special_role.append(company_model_role) " but it doesnt fix the issue. Suggestions?
I think you should do this:
Start to talk with your 'old' company model (wherever you sent her);
When she's active, open the consolle;
The code should be:
If you didn't play too much appending the role to other people, I think it would be fine.

abloodk

Jan 10, 2020
got a pretty freaky error
after this, the bottom action menu vanished (from the save)

Last edited:
3.40 star(s) 127 Votes