Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
So when it comes to the console. I know Shift+O is to bring it up but is there more to the console? because if I remember correctly I did something and a different menu popped up with a list of in-game things and I just forgot how to do it.
try "Help" and "dir" in the console menu

zeralt56

Mar 14, 2018
All of this console talk is tasty, how do I get in on it? (what is a console command and how do I do it, I'm not very smart)

Rambo99

Apr 1, 2018
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/script.rpy", line 9799, in script call
$ picked_option.call_action()
File "game/script.rpy", line 10056, in script call
call advance_time from _call_advance_time_2
File "game/script.rpy", line 10474, in script
python:
File "game/script.rpy", line 10476, in <module>
people.run_turn()
File "game/script.rpy", line 1901, in run_turn
serum.run_on_remove(self)
File "game/script.rpy", line 1133, in run_on_remove
trait.run_on_remove(the_person)
File "game/script.rpy", line 1268, in run_on_remove
self.on_remove(the_person, add_to_log)
File "game/serum_traits.rpy", line 211, in birth_control_suppression_on_apply
if self.title:
NameError: global name 'self' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "game/script.rpy", line 9799, in script call
$ picked_option.call_action()
File "game/script.rpy", line 10056, in script call
call advance_time from _call_advance_time_2
File "game/script.rpy", line 10474, in script
python:
File "D:\Lab Rats 2\renpy\ast.py", line 914, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "D:\Lab Rats 2\renpy\python.py", line 2028, in py_exec_bytecode
exec bytecode in globals, locals
File "game/script.rpy", line 10476, in <module>
people.run_turn()
File "game/script.rpy", line 1901, in run_turn
serum.run_on_remove(self)
File "game/script.rpy", line 1133, in run_on_remove
trait.run_on_remove(the_person)
File "game/script.rpy", line 1268, in run_on_remove
self.on_remove(the_person, add_to_log)
File "game/serum_traits.rpy", line 211, in birth_control_suppression_on_apply
if self.title:
NameError: global name 'self' is not defined

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Lab Rats 2 - Down to Business v0.29.0a
Mon Jun 08 23:28:26 2020

Digitaler

May 4, 2017
So... now you can knock up girls, but... would they give birth any childrens??
because im waiting...
Eventually they'll give birth,but kid won't be shown,you'll just receive a message from the girl.Also pregnancy lasts really long(around 240 days) so give them some pregnancy acceleration serum

HighGrove

Nov 10, 2017
On the subject of knocking girls up, how long do you have to wait before you know that a girl is pregnant? Is the first sign that they'll tell you, or is there some indicator in a menu somewhere?

Digitaler

May 4, 2017
On the subject of knocking girls up, how long do you have to wait before you know that a girl is pregnant? Is the first sign that they'll tell you, or is there some indicator in a menu somewhere?
When visiting girl if she's pregnant-she'll inform you

apolloladdie

Aug 5, 2017
I think it's even better not to do things the old way, but be more progressing...
How about installing Linux on your MAC?? I'm sure you'll be able to use "wine" to play the game just fine! :WeSmart:

ps no offens, just for lulz)
pps but hey... think about it: Gnome on a MACbook! Or even WinXP.... Gosh, so much possibilities....
In reality, you could install any OS on any system. It is just that Apple goes out of its way to cover up all their design defects and OS bugs by making it nearly impossible for the end user to actually use their devices without some sort of paid service or upgrade (That is already part of the OS, but locked out unless you pay extra for it). I am just waiting for them to try to charge you money every time you charge you phone.

Reactions: vitamin433

alv0192

Jan 4, 2018
Eventually they'll give birth,but kid won't be shown,you'll just receive a message from the girl.Also pregnancy lasts really long(around 240 days) so give them some pregnancy acceleration serum
How many?? I have already one on the business with 3 serum at day and I think i spent more than 70 days

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
Can somebody please post a game save?
personaly i prefer to cheat over playing someone else's filth. of course you will have to research everything on your own then, but really - i've been through that within two weeks of gametime with high enough stats. minor inconvenience while you get acquainted with the game story.
https://f95zone.to/threads/7260/page-109#post-2356034

a fresh save for you. Your name is now Willy Wanka and your companie's name is borrowing the god of lust and filth's name - Tlazolteotle

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tlaz%C5%8Dlte%C5%8Dtl

edit: well theres still a couple bugs in there, steph's on birth control, full temp slut , insane obedience and happiness and 100 love. tells me "fuck it whats the first that can happen" and then still asks to put a rubber on. mind you, first time getting sexy but thats too strong a reaction.

Last edited:

Inquisidor

Feb 24, 2018
How i can desactivate the animations in the game. they gave me some issues with lag in the transition between dialogs

3.40 star(s) 127 Votes