Barrett74

May 13, 2018
hey been getting these types of errors, and since the new download the section under relationships is all jumbled up anyone know whats causing these errors and how to fix them, i keeping running into the one about not advancing time also. got another one under the outfit designer where the color tiles are going under neath the stats part of the picture.

Last edited:

Darknara

Jan 2, 2019
People, my screen with the image of girls is divided into 4 parts, and only one part is occupied by the image of a girl. Tell me pliz. How to do as it was before? What would the girls be displayed on a full window for their location?
You have animation scaling on 2.0 put it back to 1.0 to fix it.

Reactions: HUNUTAN

cj1015

Apr 26, 2018
Hmmm doesn't seem to be entirely stable as yet.
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 9836, in script call
    call advance_time from _call_advance_time_15
  File "game/script.rpy", line 10474, in script
    python:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 10476, in <module>
    people.run_turn()
  File "game/script.rpy", line 1901, in run_turn
    serum.run_on_remove(self)
  File "game/script.rpy", line 1133, in run_on_remove
    trait.run_on_remove(the_person)
  File "game/script.rpy", line 1268, in run_on_remove
    self.on_remove(the_person, add_to_log)
  File "game/serum_traits.rpy", line 211, in birth_control_suppression_on_apply
    if self.title:
NameError: global name 'self' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 9836, in script call
    call advance_time from _call_advance_time_15
  File "game/script.rpy", line 10474, in script
    python:
  File "C:\Users\user\Downloads\Lab_Rats_2-v0.29.0a-pc\Lab_Rats_2-v0.29.0a-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 914, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "C:\Users\user\Downloads\Lab_Rats_2-v0.29.0a-pc\Lab_Rats_2-v0.29.0a-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2028, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals
  File "game/script.rpy", line 10476, in <module>
    people.run_turn()
  File "game/script.rpy", line 1901, in run_turn
    serum.run_on_remove(self)
  File "game/script.rpy", line 1133, in run_on_remove
    trait.run_on_remove(the_person)
  File "game/script.rpy", line 1268, in run_on_remove
    self.on_remove(the_person, add_to_log)
  File "game/serum_traits.rpy", line 211, in birth_control_suppression_on_apply
    if self.title:
NameError: global name 'self' is not defined

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Lab Rats 2 - Down to Business v0.29.0a
Sun Jun 07 11:54:49 2020

Frederiksc

Aug 17, 2017
For those asking for cheats: the trollden cheat menue still works in 0.29.0a. DL the cheat menue files for 0.28.1 and just copy the files
LR2_CheatMod_Trollden(v.3.4).rpy
LR2_CheatMod_Trollden(v.3.4).rpyc
into game/Mods/Cheats (you may have to create Mods/Cheats)
Pregnancy is defined as "role", so changing the body type while visibly pregnant will make the belly disappear.
Use at your own risk, I haven't tested all features.

Hans98

Aug 3, 2018
Will there be another option to meet Nora besides the one research task?
I unfortunately chose stefanie to test the sample and didn´t save before. :eek:

BigBadChris

Aug 6, 2017
About animation scaling on macos

file - script.rpy
method - build_person_animation

x_scale and y_scale params

Something like this should help

x_scale = config_y/config_x
y_scale = x_scale

Last edited:

dalzomo

Aug 7, 2016
Will there be another option to meet Nora besides the one research task?
I unfortunately chose stefanie to test the sample and didn´t save before. :eek:
Not sure what you mean, but I'll outline the Nora content in case that answers your question.

First meeting of Nora comes when you talk to Steph a second time about upgrading research options. She'll give you a choice between buying a prototype for $3000 (iirc) or talking to Nora. Pick Nora. When Steph's love is above 30 (iirc) you can then talk to her about Nora, and go meet her in person at the University. This unlocks the University as a location you can travel to whenever you want, which is handy for seeing Lily during the day and later visiting Nora.

Nora will give you a prototype serum trait, which you must research into a serum and then test until you have 2.0 mastery (5 interactions on a dosed subject). Go back to the Uni, and choose the option to turn in your research. This must be on a weekday. A few days will go by, and Nora will contact you again about the research, giving you the good news that your work has increased her funding and gotten approval for more testing. At that point, Nora becomes a lewdable NPC you can interact with at the Uni on workdays, and she'll give you other tasks.

Reactions: Hans98

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
how do i import the clothes
I don't think it's been added yet: Vren said on the release of version 0.28 that he hoped to have improved it for 0.29, but I don't see it in the changelog. Hopefully it'll be coming soon, though.

dalzomo

Aug 7, 2016
I don't think it's been added yet: Vren said on the release of version 0.28 that he hoped to have improved it for 0.29, but I don't see it in the changelog. Hopefully it'll be coming soon, though.
You may have missed it. I mean it is buried all the way down at literally the very first entry. :3

Desherin1

Jan 3, 2019
I really liked the 1st minus the fact that it's very difficult to get the pregnant harem ending. But this game seems to be too difficult with running the lab and trying to make it work to get money. I personally don't mind working to earn the sex of all the women but it would be better if it was easier.

dalzomo

Aug 7, 2016
I really liked the 1st minus the fact that it's very difficult to get the pregnant harem ending. But this game seems to be too difficult with running the lab and trying to make it work to get money. I personally don't mind working to earn the sex of all the women but it would be better if it was easier.
It's really not all that hard, you just need to put in more work than lewd in the first week or so. After you get it running the income is so high it's ludicrous. There are a few guides in this thread posted by other guys to get you started if you want advice.

Reactions: Evangelion-01

DarkstarDrago

May 5, 2017
Is there a console command to change the hair colour of characters? I assumed using the same code as pubes but with hair_colour would make the most sense but no matter what I try to set it as nothing seems to change.

Last edited:

Desherin1

Jan 3, 2019
It's really not all that hard, you just need to put in more work than lewd in the first week or so. After you get it running the income is so high it's ludicrous. There are a few guides in this thread posted by other guys to get you started if you want advice.
ok ty i would appreciate the help to get it going

LunaticModo6

May 24, 2017
Is there a way to give a serum to a low obedience non-employee girl aside from slipping serums during random events and dates? There should be a love or sluttiness based counterpart to giving the serum.

3.40 star(s) 127 Votes