themagiman

Mar 3, 2018
I hope vren adds an "education center" for employees that need education about a topic. Use video audio brainwashing to condition them to have new attributes, interests, maybe even get them all to leave their significant other for the MC. Employees that spend too much time in the center have become drones have all their stats reduced to one can't speak and mindlessly follow orders. I also want vren to have some more group interactions with employees but not have everything just go to the sex system. Maybe a group sex event where the MC has a "bonding" session with employees?

hre83276

May 15, 2018
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 9763, in script call
    $ talk_action.call_action(picked_option)
  File "game/limited_time_events.rpy", line 96, in script call
    call talk_person(the_person) from _call_talk_person_10
  File "game/script.rpy", line 9914, in script call
    call talk_person(the_person) from _call_talk_person_1 #If we're in the same place and time hasn't advanced keep talking to them until we stop talking on purpose.
  File "game/script.rpy", line 9909, in script call
    $ _return.call_action(the_person)
  File "game/game_roles/role_employee.rpy", line 434, in script call
    call give_serum(the_person) from _call_give_serum_19
  File "game/script.rpy", line 10034, in script
    $ the_person.give_serum(copy.copy(the_serum)) #use a copy rather than the main class, so we can modify and delete the effects without changing anything else.
  File "game/script.rpy", line 10034, in <module>
    $ the_person.give_serum(copy.copy(the_serum)) #use a copy rather than the main class, so we can modify and delete the effects without changing anything else.
  File "game/script.rpy", line 2445, in give_serum
    the_serum_design.run_on_apply(self)
  File "game/script.rpy", line 1129, in run_on_apply
    trait.run_on_apply(the_person)
  File "game/script.rpy", line 1264, in run_on_apply
    self.on_apply(the_person, add_to_log)
  File "game/serum_traits.rpy", line 211, in birth_control_suppression_on_apply
    if self.title:
NameError: global name 'self' is not defined

Reactions: Tuxis

LunaticModo6

May 24, 2017
How do I remove the 'Currently Affected By' effects? One of my serums has a negative value for duration and its messing with the game.

Darknara

Jan 2, 2019
So I've been trying to find the new serums and I can't seem to find them. What am I doing wrong?

Edit Nevermind I found that I had to talk to Nora to get more Serums

Last edited:

Digitaler

May 4, 2017
How much special traits I can open with Nora's help ? Maybe someone could write list of traits and requirements to open them ?

Reactions: fulcrum

IPsycho

Oct 16, 2018
Anybody got a good save file for v0.29.0a? I always seem to run out of money after a good start, got Aunty knocked up, now that was fun! Pity there are no real animations in this game

araknae

Mar 2, 2019
Not sure where the best place to report bugs is, but in case anyone else runs into it, on line 1110 of 'relaxed_personality.rpy' there is an unneeded '()' after 'on_birth_control'. Deleting them fixes the crash it causes.

Barrett74

May 13, 2018
anyone else having a issue when you click on the sex shop or any of those shops it just keeps reverting you to the mall?

HUNUTAN

Jan 18, 2019
People, my screen with the image of girls is divided into 4 parts, and only one part is occupied by the image of a girl. Tell me pliz. How to do as it was before? What would the girls be displayed on a full window for their location?

3.40 star(s) 127 Votes