FlamesOfVengeance

Jul 16, 2019
I tried out the game yesterday for the first time and I gotta say I'm a bit overwhelmed. I would love to focus on the girls but I have to run a lab at the same time... and management games like that usually aren't my strong point.

Every1sGrudge

Feb 7, 2018
Fertility traits have another error in serum_traits.rpy: replace the_person.title in lines 192 and 203 (1 each, total 2 instance) with display_name

kaorok

May 31, 2017
Tried this before, then quit because while I loved Lab Rats 1, the sequel had way too much emphasis on the "Procedurally generated gurlllls" and not enough on the story and content. Has this gotten better? (Also, yes, the pregnancy tag summoned me.)

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Tried this before, then quit because while I loved Lab Rats 1, the sequel had way too much emphasis on the "Procedurally generated gurlllls" and not enough on the story and content. Has this gotten better? (Also, yes, the pregnancy tag summoned me.)
all of the girls from Lab Rats 1 found their way into the game... and they have some small storylines... but you won't find it the same depth as in Lab Rats 1... additionally there are additional unique characters like the aunt and cousin now

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
As said above and with the mods installed, there are enough ways to make them look at least better to good. Still hope that the girls that can be generated will be upgraded one day and also some hairstyles like long hair that are not great.

fulgartech

Jan 27, 2018
I tried out the game yesterday for the first time and I gotta say I'm a bit overwhelmed. I would love to focus on the girls but I have to run a lab at the same time... and management games like that usually aren't my strong point.
I used to feel the same way with this game until I found a few things out. 1) like almost all of the SIM games for decades - don't overbuild at first - keep your employee count as low as possible until you are ready to start making some serums that will earn you cash. 2) Cash will be a problem for a while until you start working with Nora again - then can quickly become a non-issue.

Just by being just a little bit patient at the beginning and growing slowly for a couple weeks you will have a much easier time with this game - and then you will have all the money and time you need to mess with all the different girls in the game.

fulgartech

Jan 27, 2018
I felt the same for a long time on this. Loved the first of this, but the second had no story. As of now there are several minor stories and interesting events, but it still isn't up to quite the level the first had yet. It seems to me that the game infrastructure is still being built and the main focus on new releases while story elements have only slowly been added. I am hoping as that infrastructure fills in that more time will be spent on new events and story elements.

All in all, I think the game has enough story to start to be interesting again now, but I am really hoping for more.

Meh 1000

May 10, 2019
Is the pregnancy feature is "that" realistic? I already got one girl pregnant and 106 have passed and the only difference is the cup size.

HellThrob

May 29, 2017
Lol. Nevermind. As soon I posted my comment the girl finally showed other signs xD
How long did it take to be notified that someone is pregnant? Feels like I've played for ages without anyone showing any signs or anyone in-game even talking about it.

Digitaler

May 4, 2017
Pregnancy lasts somehere around 240-280 days,from moment of impregnation till massage about female gave birth(number of days could be inaccurate,cause i used pregnancy acceleration serums)

Reactions: Darkaura

Moondough

Sep 11, 2017
Is the pregnancy feature is "that" realistic? I already got one girl pregnant and 106 have passed and the only difference is the cup size.
She'll eventually get a big belly, but it takes a long time. You can make a serum that cuts that time in half, but currently any serum that has to do with fertility/pregnancy breaks the game and you'll get an error every time you make an action past having given someone the serum

Dawei13

May 22, 2018
A huge chunk of the errors in this version are the same copy&paste error (presumably from the dev doublethinking his code layout) all located in the serum_traits.rpy file. Nav to LR2\game, kill the serum_traits.rpyc file, open the .rpy version and find&ReplaceAll self.title (lines 175,176,189,190,200,201,211,212,222,223,336,337; 12 occurances) with the_person.title
Bless your heart! That bug was killing me and your post fixed it! Kudos!

Reactions: Darkaura

apolloladdie

Aug 5, 2017
Has anyone with the mac found the solution to the resolution problem?

I lost hope :FacePalm:
I have found a 100% grunted solution for your resolution error.
1. Make sure you close down the program.
2. Shut down and restart your laptop ensuring that the system has turned off your program.
3. When the device starts to boot, and you are able to see the apple symbol - And this is the most important part.
4. SMASH THE PIECE OF SHIT MAC WITH THE BIGGEST SLEDGE HAMMER YOU CAN FIND.
I'm talking... smash that thing into tiny pieces...
Burn the scraps with fire
Salt the ashes
Throw your house (with the salted ashes)into a volcano just for good measure.
5. Go to store.
6. Purchase a real laptop.
7. Re-download and install game.
8. Play this or any other game without having to worry about CRAPPLE f'ing shitting on your life.

Meh 1000

May 10, 2019
How long did it take to be notified that someone is pregnant? Feels like I've played for ages without anyone showing any signs or anyone in-game even talking about it.
For me I just keep talking to the girl and she'll tell you knocked her up

Reactions: HellThrob

Frederiksc

Aug 17, 2017
For those who are in need of showing their results of impregnation asap, change a few lines in serum_traits.
Change lines 234-236 to
Code:
            the_person.event_triggers_dict["preg_tits_date"] = the_person.event_triggers_dict.get("preg_tits_date", day) - 35
            the_person.event_triggers_dict["preg_transform_day"] = the_person.event_triggers_dict.get("preg_transform_day", day) - 35
            the_person.event_triggers_dict["preg_finish_announce_day"] = the_person.event_triggers_dict.get("preg_finish_announce_day", day) - 35
and you have the turn based preg+ serum "Extreme Pregnancy Hormones" adding 105 days - exactly timed the coded 90+rnd(1-15) days for the belly model.

Or change the other serum to add 105 days per day.

Edit: Attached file with bugix "self" and the serum "Extreme Pregnancy Hormones", requested below

Last edited:
Reactions: Meh 1000
3.40 star(s) 127 Votes