Corrado

Modder
Mar 16, 2018
Anyone idea how to save? When i try save this happens:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Ignoring and rollback doesn't help.
Are you playing the regular or the modded game ?
And again: are you just started to play a new, fresh game or are you using some savefile ?
(I assume you're using the last game version 0.29.0, right ?)

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
how to make the mother be your girlfriend?
when i do that, she says that she would like to, but its not possible, that also goes for lilly and the rest
wait for v0.29.1 next week and check the mod thread. the mods allow it

Looks like this is a bug hunt version :/
.0 is always hunt with vren, especialy with large content drops

Nov 1, 2019
Unfortunatly over the last version update the game has become incredibly unstable and spends more time crashing than running. I guess I will wait until a more stable version comes out to test.

hanahsolo

Dec 21, 2018
Are you playing the regular or the modded game ?
And again: are you just started to play a new, fresh game or are you using some savefile ?
(I assume you're using the last game version 0.29.0, right ?)
Should be unmodded, game was new, i had tried to start before from begin but then i got idea to play Lab Rats 1 first and then just didn't think about this one before now. And yes it's 0.29.0. I could try to remove all files and put it back to be sure that there isn't mod.

Edit: Okay that worked.

Last edited:

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Would be nice if you at least could take the glasses of from the main girl, without having to create a new outfit for them and deleting all outfits. Now one or two with glasses is fine but if you are unlucky with Dawn and a one or two others you can end up with 75% of the main girls as spectacle wearing and not the most beautiful glasses that enhance the girls looks. :p

Also any strap-ons planned that the girls can use for the threesomes or twosomes without MC? (Would not mind if optional could be also used by them on MC as well even if not my fetish, but would add some extra to those two-somes between girls and threesome scenes).

Last thing though not all models look great and some you might prefer to keep small, it would be nice if you had the option to enlarge the sex scenes so at least the girl would dominate the screen instead of being hidden away in the corner. For me that would trump animation of the small figures to be honest, others may feel different though.

Except for that pretty nice game overall and with mods even better.

Last edited:

DaMatt

Feb 6, 2018
Would be nice if you at least could take the glasses of from the main girl, without having to create a new outfit for them and deleting all outfits. Now one or two with glasses is fine but if you are unlucky with Dawn and a one or two others you can end up with 75% of the main girls as spectacle wearing and not the most beautiful glasses that enhance the girls looks. :p

Also any strap-ons planned that the girls can use for the threesomes or twosomes without MC? (Would not mind if optional could be also used by them on MC as well even if not my fetish, but would add some extra to those two-somes between girls and threesome scenes).

Last thing though not all models look great and some you might prefer to keep small, it would be nice if you had the option to enlarge the sex scenes so at least the girl would dominate the screen instead of being hidden away in the corner. For me that would trump animation of the small figures to be honest, others may feel different though.

Except for that pretty nice game overall and with mods even better.
You should post this to the mod-thread also (Dawn and 3somes are mod-content).

The mod has a way to remove the glasses ;)

Cheers
Matt

Reactions: DA22

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Thanks, though the Lasik did not work for main girls or generated women with fixed role like Ophelia or Dawn, will do as you recomended. :)

DaMatt

Feb 6, 2018
Thanks, though the Lasik did not work for main girls or generated women with fixed role like Ophelia or Dawn, will do as you recomended. :)
Oh, I use a modded version of the mod ;)
While talking to a girl you can open the console and run:
Python:
the_person.base_outfit.accessories.remove(filter(lambda x : x in [big_glasses, modern_glasses], the_person.base_outfit.accessories)[0])
This should remove the glasses.

canates13

Oct 21, 2017
im on pc but when i try to open the game it opens then says wait a little then carshes with no error how can i fix this

DaMatt

Feb 6, 2018
im on pc but when i try to open the game it opens then says wait a little then carshes with no error how can i fix this
You should have a file "traceback.txt" in the same folder as the Lab_Rats_2.exe. Without that file there is no way to help you. Please attach it to your post.

neath1

Dec 27, 2017
tried latest and made potion with fertility.
as soon as i give it to someone i get errors galore.

```
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/script.rpy", line 9796, in script call
call talk_person(picked_option) from _call_talk_person
File "game/script.rpy", line 9914, in script call
call talk_person(the_person) from _call_talk_person_1 #If we're in the same place and time hasn't advanced keep talking to them until we stop talking on purpose.
File "game/script.rpy", line 9909, in script call
$ _return.call_action(the_person)
File "game/game_roles/role_sister.rpy", line 156, in script call
call give_serum(the_person) from _call_give_serum_7
File "game/script.rpy", line 10034, in script
$ the_person.give_serum(copy.copy(the_serum)) #use a copy rather than the main class, so we can modify and delete the effects without changing anything else.
File "game/script.rpy", line 10034, in <module>
$ the_person.give_serum(copy.copy(the_serum)) #use a copy rather than the main class, so we can modify and delete the effects without changing anything else.
File "game/script.rpy", line 2445, in give_serum
the_serum_design.run_on_apply(self)
File "game/script.rpy", line 1129, in run_on_apply
trait.run_on_apply(the_person)
File "game/script.rpy", line 1264, in run_on_apply
self.on_apply(the_person, add_to_log)
File "game/serum_traits.rpy", line 189, in fertility_enhancement_on_apply
if self.title:
NameError: global name 'self' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "game/script.rpy", line 9796, in script call
call talk_person(picked_option) from _call_talk_person
File "game/script.rpy", line 9914, in script call
call talk_person(the_person) from _call_talk_person_1 #If we're in the same place and time hasn't advanced keep talking to them until we stop talking on purpose.
File "game/script.rpy", line 9909, in script call
$ _return.call_action(the_person)
File "game/game_roles/role_sister.rpy", line 156, in script call
call give_serum(the_person) from _call_give_serum_7
File "game/script.rpy", line 10034, in script
File "V:\Darkness\Keep\Lab_Rats_2\renpy\ast.py", line 914, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "V:\Darkness\Keep\Lab_Rats_2\renpy\python.py", line 2028, in py_exec_bytecode
exec bytecode in globals, locals
File "game/script.rpy", line 10034, in <module>
File "game/script.rpy", line 2445, in give_serum
the_serum_design.run_on_apply(self)
File "game/script.rpy", line 1129, in run_on_apply
trait.run_on_apply(the_person)
File "game/script.rpy", line 1264, in run_on_apply
self.on_apply(the_person, add_to_log)
File "game/serum_traits.rpy", line 189, in fertility_enhancement_on_apply
if self.title:
NameError: global name 'self' is not defined

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Lab Rats 2 - Down to Business v0.29.0a
Fri Jun 05 08:19:38 2020
```

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Oh, I use a modded version of the mod ;)
While talking to a girl you can open the console and run:
Python:
the_person.base_outfit.accessories.remove(filter(lambda x : x in [big_glasses, modern_glasses], the_person.base_outfit.accessories)[0])
This should remove the glasses.
Unfortunately I get an index error, thanks anyway. :) Ok it does work, need to change outfit after though. :p thnx

Last edited:
3.40 star(s) 127 Votes