SakaiY

Sep 24, 2018
Mixing birth control suppressant and fertility booster together caused the girl to fall to -318 fertility and the days it lasted were in the negatives, thus never ending

Fapmigo

Feb 21, 2020
Is there a way to give a serum to a low obedience non-employee girl aside from slipping serums during random events and dates? There should be a love or sluttiness based counterpart to giving the serum.
Yes. There's a policy that allows you to give serums to your employees.

May 25, 2017
I have found a 100% grunted solution for your resolution error.
1. Make sure you close down the program.
2. Shut down and restart your laptop ensuring that the system has turned off your program.
3. When the device starts to boot, and you are able to see the apple symbol - And this is the most important part.
4. SMASH THE PIECE OF SHIT MAC WITH THE BIGGEST SLEDGE HAMMER YOU CAN FIND.
I'm talking... smash that thing into tiny pieces...
Burn the scraps with fire
Salt the ashes
Throw your house (with the salted ashes)into a volcano just for good measure.
5. Go to store.
6. Purchase a real laptop.
7. Re-download and install game.
8. Play this or any other game without having to worry about CRAPPLE f'ing shitting on your life.
ok I'll try. I'll update you on the result later (y)

Corrado

Modder
Mar 16, 2018
Is there a console command to change the hair colour of characters? I assumed using the same code as pubes but with hair_colour would make the most sense but no matter what I try to set it as nothing seems to change.
the_person.hair_colour = ['blond', [0.90, 0.75, 0.50, 1]]
where the meaning is: ['colorname', [Rvalue, Gvalue, Bvalue, transparency]]

Likes are appreciated ! ;-)

DarkstarDrago

May 5, 2017
the_person.hair_colour = ['blond', [0.90, 0.75, 0.50, 1]]
where the meaning is: ['colorname', [Rvalue, Gvalue, Bvalue, transparency]]

Likes are appreciated ! ;-)
Hi I tried copying your code into the console exactly, and there still seems to be no effect. Do I remove the braces?

Corrado

Modder
Mar 16, 2018
Hi I tried copying your code into the console exactly, and there still seems to be no effect. Do I remove the braces?
Consolle commands doesn't appear on graphic contents immediatly: you should perform some action that make 'the_person' to be drawn again...

vitamin433

May 11, 2018
I really liked the 1st minus the fact that it's very difficult to get the pregnant harem ending. But this game seems to be too difficult with running the lab and trying to make it work to get money. I personally don't mind working to earn the sex of all the women but it would be better if it was easier.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

vitamin433

May 11, 2018
I have found a 100% grunted solution for your resolution error.
1. Make sure you close down the program.
2. Shut down and restart your laptop ensuring that the system has turned off your program.
3. When the device starts to boot, and you are able to see the apple symbol - And this is the most important part.
4. SMASH THE PIECE OF SHIT MAC WITH THE BIGGEST SLEDGE HAMMER YOU CAN FIND.
I'm talking... smash that thing into tiny pieces...
Burn the scraps with fire
Salt the ashes
Throw your house (with the salted ashes)into a volcano just for good measure.
5. Go to store.
6. Purchase a real laptop.
7. Re-download and install game.
8. Play this or any other game without having to worry about CRAPPLE f'ing shitting on your life.
I think it's even better not to do things the old way, but be more progressing...
How about installing Linux on your MAC?? I'm sure you'll be able to use "wine" to play the game just fine! :WeSmart:

ps no offens, just for lulz)
pps but hey... think about it: Gnome on a MACbook! Or even WinXP.... Gosh, so much possibilities....

vitamin433

May 11, 2018
Just saw this on :
I think the set of faces in LR2 is in need of a review and revamp, so I'll spend any extra time I have setting some up to be rendered for future updates.
[/quote]
No shit, man.

Feeling972

Jun 16, 2017
Does anyone know how to unlock the "Meritocratic Attraction" trait? Got all the others traits except this one which requires a test on Nora

Oct 15, 2017
So when it comes to the console. I know Shift+O is to bring it up but is there more to the console? because if I remember correctly I did something and a different menu popped up with a list of in-game things and I just forgot how to do it.

3.40 star(s) 127 Votes